Options

Replies

• sandflower81
    sandflower81 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Name Tamala
    Current weight 184
    Goal weight 135-140
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. To weigh 168 and to be able to comfortably fit into a size 10 dress and pant.

Note: I like to lift weight and has really worked for me in the past so I will definitely track measurements as well. I'll update tomorrow if the gym is open.
  • jcullars78
    Options
    Name: Joynetta Cullars
    Current Weight 260
    Goal Weight 150
    What would I like to accomplish in 90 days.............I would love to be at least 25 lbs lighter and able to run a 5K in less than 40minutes.

PS.......have NO idea on how to add pics
  • rekka24
    rekka24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Name: Rebecca
    Current Weight: 188
    Goal Weight: 150
    90 Day Goal: To exercise at least three times a week if not more, to lose 12 lbs, and to give up smoking.
  • sninny
    sninny Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Need all the motivation I can get!

SW: 216
    GW: 180

I want to lose my baby weight plus some in these 3 months and feel healthier.
  • isabella2064
    Options
    Heyaaa everyone!!! Whoaa am glad I came across this!!!! Am joining this. I started my diet today!!!

Name: Isabella
    Current Weight: 186
    Goal Weight 130
    What would I like to accomplish in 90 days...........I would love to be a size 8...I would love to lose upto 30-40 lbs in 90 days. I want ot feel good about my weight. I really want that body that I have always dreamed about am sick of hearing your fat fat fat! UGH... Add me people!!!

Btw I dont know how to add photos!!

Cant wait started today!!!

xxx
  • hockey4life7789
    hockey4life7789 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hope it is not too late to join. My start weight is 170 and my goal weight is 145. At the end of 90 days I hope to be logging on MFP daily and eatiing healthier meals. I also hope to be exercising at least 4 times a week. My weight loss goal for the 90 days is 20lbs.

The mini challenge for week 1 looks great. I will add this in with the running I am going to try to do twice a week.

Good Luck everyone!!!!
  • kohloa
    kohloa Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello: I am looking forward to the support.
    Name: Sammii
    Weight: 200
    Goal Weight: 140
    In 90 days, I would like to be able to wear that sexy dress I have had in my closet for one year. I have a boyfriend now and I would like for him to see me with a dress on. I would also like to be able to run a 5K in less than 45 minutes.

My weight loss goal for the 90 days is 20 pounds.

I am ready to get moving.
  • mathewjacobsen
    Options
    Great challenge.

Starting weight: 222
    Goal weight: 200

Happy news years everyone!
  • AlexiaRoseLove
    AlexiaRoseLove Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you on this challenge. I have only been on MFP for less than a hour so this ofcourse will be my first challenge.

Name - Alexia (AlexiaRoseLove)
    Current weight (210 as of 12/31/2011)
    Goal weight - 150-160 final goal weight
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. - I would like to become more active and more healthy in my everyday life . I would like to lose at least 20-30 pounds in 90 days, getting me down to 190-180

14057444.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Uhmanduh
    Uhmanduh Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Name Amanda
    Current weight 198.6 (as of 12/30/11)
    Goal weight 150 to 160 final weight
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. Follow my workout plan everyday and stay under my calorie allowence and be back to wedding weight so 182 in 90 days! 16 lbs
  • nanliv32bm3
    nanliv32bm3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great challenge to start off the year. Thanks so much Mayra26.

Happy New year everyone and feel free to add me if you wish. :flowerforyou:
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I like your idea but due to the challenge rules I'll have to step out. I will not cut red meat or dairy (although most dairy I eat is low-fat, the cheese I do eat fat). Nor do I want to go through finding the special ingredients when I dont know what they would be called here.

Best of luck all.
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    hey everybidy, I have started, Has this kicked off yet? Let me know.......
  • moupton
    moupton Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi Mayra26, sorry about this and I hope this doesn't change anything. I hadn't weighed in awhile and I didn't think my weight had changed that much. So here is my new SW 246. I guess I went a little too crazy this past week. So, I'm hoping this challenge will help me. This is the most I have weighed in my life. Oh well, I know the only person I can blame is myself. So, here's to a better 2012.
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Wow! A great challenge! Thanks :)
  • Shaneekwa
    Shaneekwa Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Name: Shaneekwa
    Current weight: 195
    Goal weight: 150
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: to lose at least 15 pounds but if I can lose more I would be happy.
  • GracianaStitt
    Options
    Graci'ana
    Current weight:142
    Goal weight:125
    In 90 days I would like to be as close to my goal weight...if not I would like to be passed it.
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    NAME IS QUEENSTATUS
    CURRENT WEIGHT AS OF LAST WEEK IS 223.8 WILL WEIGH IN TOMORROW 1/2/12
    WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO ACCOMPLISH IN 90 DAYS IS A BETTER EXERCISE REGIMEN THAT INCORPORATES ME USING MY GYM MEMBERSHIP, BETTER EATING PATTERNS AND TO NOT GAIN ANY WEIGHT BUT LOSE FOR THE WHOLE 90 DAYS. I HAVE BEEN ON A ROLLER COASTER THE LAST MONTH AND I JUST WANT TO GO ON A DOWNWARD SPIRAL FOR A WHILE.
  • MadeToCraveHIM
    MadeToCraveHIM Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to this challenge! Good luck everyone with obtaining your 90 day goals :bigsmile:
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    It's the first of the month! I hope it is not too late!

I'm Kathy (kagard11)
    Current weight: 226.8
    Goal Weight: 160
    90 day goal: 27 pounds - get below 200.

I'll Take a pic and post soon!

Edit: Here it is! This is me at a party 2 weeks ago.
    Standing
    photo-1.jpg
    Next day sitting with the kids! photo2-1.jpg