Replies

• Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I would like in if it is not too late!!

Name: Alsison
    Current Weight: 180
    Goal Weight: 140

What I would like to accomplish in the next 90 days: I would like to be well on my way to my goal weight and back on track working towards my career goals.
  • Theorrs1105
    Options
    I hope it is not too late for me to join.
    Name: Amber
    Current Weight: 290
    Goal Weight: 2+ lb a week (265)
    What I would like to accomplish in 90 days: To stay motivated and not fall off the wagon like I did last year. Cut out processed foods. Work running into my workouts.
  • flynfitgirl70
    Options
    I definitely want in on this challenge.

Name:Cheryl
    Current weight: 230
    Goal Weight: 160

In 90 days i would definitely like to see an increase in energy and flexibility. I would also like to lose at least 20 pounds in those 90 days. I also want to improve my eating habits and make better food choices. I hope it is not too late to join this challenge
  • discobabe85
    Options
    I would like to join you on this challenge. I have only been on MFP for a few days this is my first challenge.

Name - Mary (discobabe85)
    Current weight (287 as of 3 weeks ago need to weigh in at the gym)
    Goal weight - 165 final goal weight
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. - to lose at least 24 pounds in 90 days, getting me down to 263
  • borys12
    borys12 Posts: 98
    Options
    A bit late and in ! Time to do it properly

Name - Mike (borys12 ) just in case there is another Mike
    Current Weight - 233
    Goal Weight - 185
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day : to be about 200 pounds. That was my lowest weight a year ago. I was 290 two years ago. Cutting out processed food, grains , be paleo style.
    Starting 3rd January.
  • tlynnweb
    tlynnweb Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'll join in as well! I will take before pics tomorrow
    Name : Tara (tlynnweb)
    Current weight 159
    Goal weight 138
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. Lose a lb a week so my weight would be 147 by the end of 90 days. I'm in a wedding in October that I would love to weigh 138 by! I'm also running a 10K on March 31 so I'll be preparing for that.
  • kelpw
    kelpw Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in, I am 161 and would like to get down to 148 in 90 days. I am celebrating 20th anniversary and I would like to look good and feel good. Fitness is important to me. My job is very physical and I feel it when I'm not in shape!
  • anxiety_bunny
    anxiety_bunny Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome, I'm in. :)

Name: Alli
    Current weight: 270
    Goal weight : 230
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: I would like to lose 25 pounds, and be down to 245.
  • AlexiaRoseLove
    AlexiaRoseLove Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started the challenge this morning and the lunges KILLED ME!!! but i feel so good about myself ( how do i add a photo :{ )
  • amandafranks32
    amandafranks32 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Name: Amanda
    Current weight: 200.4
    Goal weight: 138
    What would you like to accomplish in 90 days: I would like to log my calories every day for 90 days, exercise 4 times a week for 30+ minutes and lose 25 pounds.
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Name: Kim
    Current Weight: 219.8
    Goal Weight: 200
    Goal for this time period: run/walk the Corktown 5K for St. Patrick's Day.
  • seaturtle08
    Options
    Name: Dianna
    Current Weight: 278.8 lbs
    Goal Weight 148 lbs; 225lbs in 2012
    2012 Goal: feel better (more energetic), walk more, and loose 2 or 3 sizes. I have already lost over 20 lbs
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Name: Lindsay (lindsm1407)
    current weight: 224.6
    Goal weight: 180
    Goal for this 90 day challenge: to workout 5 days a week, strength train at least 2-3 days a week. And to get down to 200 pounds by end of challenge.
  • eddyca
    eddyca Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Thanks for working on the spreadsheet Myra! That's a great idea :)

Name: Erica R.
    Current weight: 194.2
    Goal weight : 165
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: Lose 15 pounds, which will bring me to 179.2 lb... only 15 lb away from my goal!!
    And I would love to do before and after photos!!!!!!!!
  • CINDYLOU1966
    CINDYLOU1966 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i am in .. I weight 185 like to get to 155 .. so can you all tell me what we are to do with this challenges thanks
  • bjhadden
    bjhadden Posts: 120
    Options
    I like your idea but due to the challenge rules I'll have to step out. I will not cut red meat or dairy (although most dairy I eat is low-fat, the cheese I do eat fat). Nor do I want to go through finding the special ingredients when I dont know what they would be called here.

Best of luck all.

Same. Good luck, y'all.
  • anxiety_bunny
    anxiety_bunny Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I like your idea but due to the challenge rules I'll have to step out. I will not cut red meat or dairy (although most dairy I eat is low-fat, the cheese I do eat fat). Nor do I want to go through finding the special ingredients when I dont know what they would be called here.

Best of luck all.

I'm afraid I'll have to do the same. :( Good luck, everyone!
  • floranicasio
    Options
    ready to join and lose 8-12 lbs im so determined new year new me want to look good when i turn the big 50yrs old!!!
  • moupton
    moupton Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    When you talk about 20 reps for jumping jacks. how many do we do in a rep? Or is it just 20 jumping jacks 3 X a week? Thanks for the explanation.
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    From what I have read the challenge just asks us to cut down on fatty red meat and dairy, not to eliminate it all together...

Best of luck all.

I'm afraid I'll have to do the same. :( Good luck, everyone!