Momma2fourunder5 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    This is going to be great!!!
  • pamela_jean
    Options
    Name Pamela
    Current Weight 193
    Goal Weight 150
    What I hope to accomplish- To get fit to do hiking trip in the Smokies at the end of spring!
  • npmartinez2008
    Options
    I would like to join!

Nicole (npmartinez2008)
    Current weight: 158.5 pounds
    Goal weight: 115 pounds
    In 90 days, I'd like to make exercise a habit. I don't have a lot of time, so I'm planning to run before work. I'm pretty good about portion control, but make no effort to actually get out and exercise. So in 90 days, I'd like to be exercising 4 - 5 days a week and lose about 15 pounds. I think I can do it!
  • tessa022707
    tessa022707 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this..I am on it! I was getting tired of just the elliptical and don't want to fork over money for a trainer! Let's get this party started!
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I look forward to losing with all of you! :D
  • AmandaBio
    AmandaBio Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! :)

Name: Amanda
    Current Weight: 149
    GW: 140
    Goal: this is the last 9 pounds i need to lose to reach my final goal! After I want to keep eating healthy and maintain my weight!
  • Thickhealthy
    Options
    Name: Kristen
    Weight: 215
    Weight lost goal: 160

Goal: to loose 30 lbs by the end of this challenge. I wanna get back into shape for the summer and the he rest of my life
  • AlexiaRoseLove
    AlexiaRoseLove Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I need a Challenge buddy!!!! Somebody to help get through the next 90 days..... We can help and motivate each other to a BETTER HEALTHIER us !!!! I need all the support I can get..I need this ticker to hit the double digits. LOL`!!!!
  • Hwardle
    Hwardle Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Just finished doing the mini challenge for the first time. I turned the whole thing into a circuit by throwing in some cardio and abs...I almost passed out!!! Great workout and I learned that I should eat before doing it haha
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this has been suggested or if this is in the works, but would it be possible to move the challenge to the group section? It would make finding the challenges easier since more and more people are joining. Thanks for the challenge so far! :bigsmile:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    So did the mini challenge yesterday and it was harder than I thought!!!! Did my morning workout this morning, will be doing my evening workout before dinner.

Let's kick *kitten*!!
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of challenge 1) logged food, took over a 3 mile walk and watched what i ate, along with water.
    day 2) logged food, drank my water and cleaned my house.
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if this has been suggested or if this is in the works, but would it be possible to move the challenge to the group section? It would make finding the challenges easier since more and more people are joining. Thanks for the challenge so far! :bigsmile:

absolutely agree!!
  • mayra26
    mayra26 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone!
    As suggested I created a new Group I am not sure how to link it but the name of the group is "90 Days to a better you Challenge!" Please add yourself, I am doing my best to invite everyone but it only lets me invite one person at a time :(

Also I made a web site with all the info, I'll be posting printable schedules and weight lost info there. Any suggestions and tips are welcome. http://www.wix.com/mayrarios/90daychallenge

: )

Day two,
    Worked out for 30 min and did some yoga afterwards...still haven't done the Mini challenge.
  • mayra26
    Options
    Exactly, just cut down, or eat less potions, but at the end of the day find what works for you. Just make sure you not over eating. : )

From what I have read the challenge just asks us to cut down on fatty red meat and dairy, not to eliminate it all together...
    I like your idea but due to the challenge rules I'll have to step out. I will not cut red meat or dairy (although most dairy I eat is low-fat, the cheese I do eat fat). Nor do I want to go through finding the special ingredients when I dont know what they would be called here.

Best of luck all.

I'm afraid I'll have to do the same. :( Good luck, everyone!
  • mayra26
    Options
    Okay guys to any New people who would like to join,
    Add yourself to the group page, the group name is 90 Days to a Better You Challenge!
    You can post up your stats there, read the challenges and talk to others to stay motivated.
    Also I have a site up with all the info http://www.wix.com/mayrarios/90daychallenge

Mayra
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    90-days
    day 3: no weight gain
    logging in food
    watching my snack intake because I am not working out today (cleaning my house instead)

SO, I CANNOT FIND THE GROUP--I LOOKED ON "GROUPS" AND COMMUNITY. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Good luck today
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    90-days
    day 3: no weight gain
    logging in food
    watching my snack intake because I am not working out today (cleaning my house instead)

SO, I CANNOT FIND THE GROUP--I LOOKED ON "GROUPS" AND COMMUNITY. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Good luck today

I just found it... Just type "90 Days" into the group search engine and it pops right up!

Cheers,
    Alison
  • natyshia
    natyshia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am down to do the 90 day challenge
    Name: NaTyshis
    Weight: 217.5
    Goal Weight: 145
    What i would like to accomplish in 90 days is to try and lose 15-20 lbs. That would be an awesome start and gain more energy.
  • Barribomb
    Barribomb Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Would LOVE to join this challenge, I just started a 12 week challenge yesterday! Off to find the group! :happy:

Name - Barri (BarriBomb)
    Current weight - 173.4
    Goal weight - 153.4

What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. - I would love to drop 20lbs, at least 15 and to lower my body fat!
    Where do we post before pics?