Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you Drink?

Options

Replies

• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, Skinny Girl Shaken (not stirred) with Ice and Equal....Anyone have any other low cal drinks they like? Reading this makes me want a new weekend treat :smile:
    Crystal Light has come out with their version of Appletini and Margarita. Just add booze.
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Don't drink much but I will probably log it when that day comes.
  • MissMizzy
    Options
    I tend to have a few shots of whiskey every couple of weeks with my boyfriend and his roomies when we do drunken movie nights. I always go to the gym before one of those nights though! If I do mix my whiskey with anything, it's a diet soda. I do log it, if I'm sober enough. And I stay away from food when I'm drunk, especially pizza, cuz my drunken self control is NOT the best :P
  • CreepyOne
    CreepyOne Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I gave up drinking once..............it was the worst 15 minutes of my life :)...just kidding
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I drink way too much.
    Logging all those extra calories gets me to the gym and out the door though.
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I drink socially still, usually just enjoy a couple microbrews or have a couple vodka, water and limes... and yes, I do log it.
  • TubbsMcGee
    TubbsMcGee Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I'm Irish and my guy is Russian.
    Yes, we drink.
    No, I don't really care if I go over my calories, the alcohol hasn't seemed to impact my weight loss at all.
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    I drink. I mean, I've been legal drinking age for under a year. I'm not going to give up drinking yet! Doesn't help that my family has strong ties to bars (grandparents owned different bars for most of their lives, aunt and uncle own a bar, aunt now owns bar grandparents used to own, mom works in that bar and has worked in other bars, my cousin has worked in bars at lot...and we have Christmas in the bar almost every year) and I LIKE drinking. I don't get drunk (not even on my birthday when people TRIED to get me drunk lol. But I like trying new drinks and trying wines and such. If I don't like the taste, I don't drink it, but I do enjoy drinking.
  • empc
    empc Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    No alcohol. One year on 1/31/12
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    The last time I drank was 5 months ago on my 21st b-day, and that was only one drink. I don't really care for the taste of alcohol so I have no problem giving it up. Also there is a lot of alcoholism in my family and I want to stay far away from that.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    For a low calorie cocktail: seltzer and hash oil with a squeeze of lime.
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Vodka, sodium free club soda, diet cranberry, fresh lemon. 119 calories per.

I have given up all vices, but not yet ready to give up having a drink.

Not every day, but 3 - 4 per week:wink:
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Very little. I grew up with an alcoholic step father and that definitely puts you off for life. I maybe drink 2-3 units a month at the most, sometimes I go for months without any at all.
  • dcmat
    dcmat Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I cut right back and have around 5 units a month and I have become really unfussed about it. So we now have much better wine and I have lots of favours to call upon being the named driver whenever we go out with friends
  • tawnydale
    Options
    vodka and cranberry is pretty good and low in calories....
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    vodka on the rocks... mmmm :)
    but yes, sometimes I drink. Once a week I will have 1 or 2, and very rarely I will get a little crazy, like my last vegas trip!
  • houstonmacbro
    houstonmacbro Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Only on the rarest of special occasions. I do not water down my drinks but will have a two drink maximum if I am drinking. In order of preference, I tend to like dry drinks (gin & tonic, gin martinis, or whiskey on the rocks). I never drink anything sweet and try to stay away from beer *unless I am having a burger* (sorry, don't judge me).
  • ScotsLenny
    ScotsLenny Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Beer, Guinness, vodka, whisky, rum, wine, lighter fluid,, that kinda drink,,,, yes I drink, I'm a Scotsman, it's my duty..lol
  • cathie2903
    cathie2903 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Like a G D Fish
    Haha!! I like a few glasses of wine on a weekend. If I'm at home I will log them but not if I get that rare night out (kids! So sad stop at home type :p) will also try and save some cals to compensate on a Friday/Saturday.
  • cathie2903
    cathie2903 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I gave up drinking once..............it was the worst 15 minutes of my life :)...just kidding
    LOL! ;p