Looking for Turbo Fire Buddies

Options

Replies

• BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I can never explain how much I love my Bodymedia to non believers!

Make them do TF 45, they are not tired:tongue:

Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3 this morning, it really is fun. This was her last TJ workout before TF and you can see that this was leading to TF..........nice burn 412 for 45 minutes.

Very glad it is Friday, especially since they are predicting the upper 70's here this weekend!!:drinker:

TGIF!
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Had a meeting after school and didn't get to work out with the ladies. I made up for it with TF 60 when I got home. It's been awhile since I've done that one. It went well and I felt great throughout the workout.4 fire drills and two great finales make this a special workout. Saturday is a rest day and I'll get to spend the morning watching my daughter's softball game and may go play golf with my son in the afternoon. Hopefully the rain will stay away. I hope you all have a great weekend.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I spent all day Saturday at the softball field. My daughter had 4 games with the first one starting at 8:30 am and the last one at 7:00 pm. We ate fast food several times and I really ate bad. This morning I made up for it with TF HIIT 25 and CE Lean Circuit 2. HIIT 25 and HIIT 30 are really good workouts. Tomorrow I'll have 55 EZ and I intend to kill it.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Wow, 4 games in one day? What were they thinking?

Fire 30 this morning. It is still in the 70's and sunny outside, I don't want to be stuck at work!!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I really felt for my daughter and the other girls They really didn't have that much time throughout the day to eat properly, hydrate or just rest. Thankfully, they are young and can go with the flow.

The weather here has been unbelievable. It has been in the mid 80's for the last two weeks. I was very close to turning on the AC last night. The pollen is so bad you can't put down the windows.

This morning I was able to get in 55 EZ. It's always been my favorite, but TF 60 is pretty good and I like HIIT 25 and 30. I guess I like them all. I have been contemplating my next workout. Right now I plan on doing 20 weeks of TF and then doing Insanity in the summer. I also would like to do P90x2 at some point.

Let's have a great week.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Another beautiful day in NY, it is so strange! I love it :)

Fire 45 this morning. I am having trouble sleeping (BodyMedia shows about 6 hours a night) because I keep waking up hungry. I have my deficit around 500 a day, I guess I am going to have to make it smaller, so I can get some sleep to have more energy to burn more calories lol

Happy Tuesday!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    The weather has been crazy hot. I love it too. I'm hoping it will stay nice from now on. I find that I can accomplish so much more.

I can't believe how much I look at my bodymedia in regards to sleep. I have set a goal for 8 hrs and can't come close to it. It's amazing that it can differentiate between lying down vs sleep. With track going on and my daughter playing softball it is impossible to think about going to sleep at 8:30 pm in time for my 4:30 wake up call.

I also like the activity feature and that is the goal I try to beat each workout. I really try to beat my vigorous activity mark for each workout.

This morning I did HIIT 20 and CE Lean Circuit 3. My CE DVD is not in good shape and has "paused" on me or goes back to the beginning several times. That is frustrating, but I have my guidebook and know the exercises well enough I can continue.

Well have a good day and we'll see you tomorrow.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    My original CLX Lean DVD had issues also, I ended up buying a replacement one on ebay. I remember wanting to throw a fit when I finally got to Lean 3 and it would not play:angry:

Fire 55 this morning, I am really starting to like that one a lot!

Dang, under 6 hours of sleep last night. My poor sleep charts looks like a zebra!

80's today, makes me wish I did not have a conscience, I would have loved to have taken the day off. Darn that Jimminy Cricket anyways:tongue:

Speaking of work, here I go ~ Happy Hump Day!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your sleep disruptions. I don't get much sleep, but I get pretty good sleep.:laugh:

Long day yesterday, we had a track meet, so I was worried about his morning. TF 30 just happened to be on the schedule so that was a very good omen. I like this one and was able to kill it this morning.

2 more weeks of HIIT and Lean Circuit. I'm starting to see some more changes and feel pretty good too.

Have a good one.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I just looked at the TF/CLX hybrid schedule, I don't like the way they have it laid out. Maybe I will just make up my own version:bigsmile:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Happy Thursday!!

I actually got 8 1/2 hours of straight sleep last night! Sadly (or not) I completed conked out at around 7:30 on the couch last night, hubby left me there and I woke up this morning well rested and a bit confused lol Amazing how much more energy I have:bigsmile:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I just looked at the TF/CLX hybrid schedule, I don't like the way they have it laid out. Maybe I will just make up my own version:bigsmile:

I made up my own. I did not want to give up the cardio. I am following the TF schedule exactly as it is laid out. I am incorporating the Chalean Extreme 3 days a week. I will send you the schedule if you like. It works out pretty good and fits my schedule very well.

I am happy to report that I have lost 25 lbs in the first 10 weeks of this schedule. I still can't figure out how those contestants on the Biggest Loser can lose 8-12 lbs a week.

Sometimes we just need the rest. I think one the hardest things we have to do is learn to listen to our bodies. Have a great day!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    25 pounds in 10 weeks is amazing! Such an inspiration to me Coach!:smile:

I think the BL people mostly lose water weight, I bet as soon as they have a glass of water they "plump" right back up.:tongue: Plus they have all day to workout . They don't have jobs that get in the way.

I am thinking Monday, Wednesday, Friday 45 minutes of TF or TJ followed by Burn 1, 2 or 3 (for the first 4 weeks). Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday TF 55 or 60 followed by an Ab workout. What do you think?

I will start it Monday and see how it works/feels for me, if I can still walk by the end of the week, I'll keep going:bigsmile:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    TGIF!

Monday I will start my version of the hybrid. Looking at Turbo Jam (Punch, Kick & Jam) and CLX Burn 1. I think doing the cardio first should lead to a bigger burn during CLX:bigsmile:

Have a great weekend!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Sounds like a great plan. I just felt that I couldn't give up the cardio of TF. I think the hybrids that I have seen were designed for those who met their goal weight. I still have not gotten there yet, so I think the workout I did was the best of both worlds.

It worked out where I was able to do the CLX workouts on TF 30 days or HIIT days. I think I only had a few time where it paired with a longer workout. I was trying to keep my workouts around 60-75 minutes.

We had a track meet yesterday and I got home around 10:00. I didn't even think about waking up this morning to workout. Instead I will rest and continue my workout out regiment tomorrow. Hard to believe one more week of school and we have spring break, then on to Disney World.

Have a great weekend as well.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I think I see what you mean and will probably follow your schedule. I should leave myself time to shower and get ready for work:tongue:
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Revised Monday plan (using the CRC "Coach Recommended Combo":happy: )
    HIIT 25, Burn 1 & Core 20

I know I need to work in the Stretch ones, but they are so boring!:yawn: It's hard to lay on the floor at 5 am and not fall asleep:laugh:

Happy Saturday. My workout today is power scrubbing the house since last weekend was too nice to be inside and do the responsible stuff:noway: Upside is that I can usually get my MET to over 3 for hours this way!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Whew. Great day so far. I started it off with TF 45 and CLX Lean 2. Then some kids met me at the track for a little extra practice this morning. I worked out in the yard for a little bit but couldn't get my pressure washer working. Looks like a nice evening with friends and we'll get back to it in the AM.

I always try to find time to do stretch 10. I know how important stretch 40 is, but that is the workout that gets sacrificed a lot. I will try to do it every 2 weeks for sure.

Have a great Saturday.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Good Morning!

HIIT 25, CLX Burn 1 & TF Core 20 this morning. A lot of minutes to burn so few calories. But I know that is not what CLX is about.

Fire 55 tomorrow.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Time to confess. I skipped yesterday's workout so I could go golfing with my son. I'll take that trade off any day of the week though. :smile: I just moved my workouts back a day in order to make up for it. This morning I did HIIT 25 and CLX Lean Circuit 3. I must say that I enjoy the HIIT workouts paired with CLX.

This is our last week of school before Spring Break. I can honestly say it's a much needed break. We'll be headed to Disney World and I'll play 2 rounds of golf with my son along with the parks of course. I'm curious to see what my bodymedia will read after a full day at the parks.

Time to get the week started! Have a great day.