March "No more late night snacking"

Options
167891012»

Replies

• plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome Laughytaffy we need your support also.

:heart: Kathy
  • laughytaffy
    Options
    Thank you sooo much for the welcome Kathy. I will be happy to support as much as I can because I know how hard it is to not snack in the nightime. My goodness its hard.. That as well as grazing.. a bite here and a bite there sure adds up.

Cant wait to get to know everyone:)
    Naomi
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    Welcome laughytaffy, Great to have you along.

I am on day 23 tonight, but I have to goback in to work at 10:30 pm until 2 or 3, so I know that i will probably eat junk just to stay awake since I got up at 5am today!! wish me luck! i hope allof you have a great night!! I am so excited for April!
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Welcome Naomi (laughytaffy). Tomorrow is a new month and a new challenge.

Esther
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy April Fool's Day.
    From a quick scan of recent entries, it appears that phatphanny is the winner for March with at least 28 consecutive days (maybe more?) of no late night snacking.
    CONGRATULATIONS phatphanny!!!!:flowerforyou: Here's a flower for you and a toast to you on being so disciplined and an inspiration to us all.:drinker: Great job!!!!
    I would also like to acknoweldge the efforts of dewdrop and kerimcdonald who were close behind phatphanny. You ladies have also been great motivators and supporters.
    Many others have also made wonderful progress this past month - too numerous to mention.
    I hope everyone will feel encouraged to try again on the new thread for April. Phatphanny's record will be hard to beat, but I think we're all raring to go in this friendly supportive competition. Hope to see you all on the new thread!!!
    Zaza
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone will feel encouraged to try again on the new thread for April.

... and this is http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/47740-april-no-more-late-night-snacking

March was fun, hope April's gonna be at least just as fun (and that we'll get nicer weather and be outdoor more - a nice evening walk is a good way to keep us busy after the cut-off).

Also thanks for acknowledging me, Zaza :flowerforyou: . Thank you for keeping this challenge going and thanks everyone else who proved that they can restart a 100 times if they have too. To those who've been keeping themselves away from the challenge because they got tired of how many times they fell, I have only one thing to say "Come back! :grumble: ". You can do this! :flowerforyou: