March "No more late night snacking"

Options

Replies

• plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options

I was thinking - sorry about writing every day :embarassed: , but this is my way of journaling. As some as the older members of this challenge know, if I don't write, it means I've fallen of the wagon. :huh:

I hear you dew. I have to journal just about everyday. It just keeps me going. I love to read for inspiration.

Day 3 and happy. Believe me I ate my calories.

All have a great day.

:flowerforyou: Welcome all who want to join. Love to read all our hopes and dreams.

Kathy
  • phatphanny
    Options
    Day 16 and all is VERY well..had a weigh in this morning and 3 weeks now on the site and have lost 12 lbs. Not only is the site helpful...I know this challenge was a big help as this is my major downfall...I could eat healthy all day long, but that junkfood seems to taste alot better at night...Way to go everyone!!! these challenges do work - it gave me the motivation to change some awful bad habits. Thanks once again!!!
    157832.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    Day 13 under my belt and i am going to bed. I discovered the most amazing salad dressing that is zero caolrie and zero fat, cholesterol and wait!............it tastes really good. It's called walden farms and I've tried the honey dijon and the french and both are amazing. Just something for veggie nuts or people that want to be veggie nuts to try.

I got home late tonight and definitely ate all my calories. Not overboard but it was my first day since the surgery with no narcotics. My feet aren't doing that great, but my stomach feels so much better I hardly notice it!!! :bigsmile: I am soooooooooooooooooo off to bed. Everyone have a great day, and I can't wait to be at 14 tomorrow. Woohoo!!!!!

Great job phatphanny, you are my hero!! That is great success!! I'm so proud of you!!:flowerforyou:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    phatphanny, fantastic! :flowerforyou: I loved reading your post - this is what this challenge is meant for.
    keri, sorry to hear about your feet. Hope you'll healing really really soon :flowerforyou: . And well done on the challenge!

Things have been good also for me. Stopped shortly after 8 last night and this was my 18th day :drinker: .
    I was thinking, Zaza, if I happen to win this month (or whoever else might the winner be, the same thinking applies :wink: ), do I get to start the April thread? :wink: We can make this each month's trophy - the winner gets to start the new thread. However, if people would rather leave it as it is (no trophy, Zaza always setting up the new topic), this is also fine with me :flowerforyou: .

Keep up the good work, everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Day 4 no snacks

:flowerforyou: Kathy
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Ladies, you are very impressive!!!
    Now I really wish I hadn't fallen off the wagon. For now, I've made it thru Day 4. Next month will be better. This is some crowd to compete with.:laugh:

dewdrop, I'm fine with your idea of March's winner starting the new thread, but what if there is more than one winner?Let's hear some ideas. I have to run - am going into NYC later.
    have a great week-end all.
    Zaza
  • phatphanny
    Options
    another day down.day 17...thanks for all the sweet comments!! Kari..glad your feet are better and it is awesome to see everyone still excited to start another month of challenge. way to go!!!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Way to go Kathy, phatphanny, Zaza and you all out there who do your job away from the spotlights. :flowerforyou:
    I ate dinner before 8 last night and that was it :glasses: . So I'm past 19 nights. Yey!
    Zaza, you're right about co-winners. Haven't thought about that :embarassed: . We'll figure it out :glasses: .
    Meanwhile, there are still 11 days to go, so keep up the good work, peeps. :drinker:
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Day 5 no snacks!!!! An the was a Friday night!!!

Kathy
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I've fallen and gotten back up - I am on day 4 (AGAIN):grumble:

Esther
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    Today is my day 15. Not really of my own accord though. I am just too tired to eat late at night.

Still working on my calories, went over again today. Much harder to control when I can't work out. But I get to go on Tuesday. I'm excited because I have had to work on my employee reviews and decide who deserves raises and who doesn't in this kind of economy. It's nerve racking. I want to crawl into bed with a bowl of macaroni and cheese because working out is comforting for me and I'm not getting that time in my day. Good luck everyone for the rest of the month!!
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Feel off and rolled down the hill. I have to start again. I hope April will be better.

:heart:
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Esther, I'd put it the other way: you've managed 4 days in a row again. Great! Keep up the good work.

Keri, you're doing great! Don't give in to the macaroni. When the plate is empty, you won't feel any better. And no matter how many times you refill, it is still going to get empty at some point! :tongue:

Kathy, this falling off the wagon and hopping back on in January and February is what got me so far in March :wink: . 21 days so far, yeay :drinker: So keep on getting back on track or keep on keeping on, whichever is the case. Just never feel tired of getting back on track. It's OK to fall (we're only humans), what is not OK is to not get back (we can always try to overcome our human condition :wink: )!
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Great job dewdrop! :drinker: You are doing exactly what you set out to do when you started this challenge originally several months ago. Congrats to the rest of you as well - very impressive.

I, on the other hand, have fallen off the wagon yet again. At least Kathy isn't alone rolling around on the ground. :laugh: We're just going to have to get up and keep trying.
    Tonight will be my Day 1 again.
    Zaza
  • Grammymax
    Grammymax Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Day 5 behind me.

dewdrop - you are amazing. You go girl.

Hope you all have a great Monday.

Esther
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    Today is 17 for me. Still feeling sick though.

Great job dewdrop!!
  • lizbeth787
    lizbeth787 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i decided to jump on the band wagon yesterday in this thread - i made my time 8 p.m. and did a fabulous job, if i must say so myself!

day two here i come!
  • plantlady99
    Options
    Day 1 AGAIN

:heart:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to stop by and see how everyone is doing? Im defiently going to be getting back on track for april!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    Keri, thanks, but you aren't doing too bad yourself :wink: . Hope you get well really soon :flowerforyou: .

Lizbeth, welcome! :flowerforyou: Not eating past 8 surely entitles you to feel proud of yourself :wink: .

Kirstina, yeay! missed ya :smooched: Glad you'll come back in April - just a week to go. You can start practicing, if you feel like it :wink: , so that the change is not sudden. And hey, you'll almost half way through with your weight loss. You're gonna be such a pretty bride! :flowerforyou: Keep up the good work!

I ate past 9 last night, but it was my day with late aerobic class (they are only in the evening) and I was still under my calories when I finished eating. I must say, when I'm hungry in the evening and grab food, it's really hard to stop. I just can't quit now, I've gotta keep going :wink: . April will involve quite some traveling, so I can't count on it. :ohwell: I just hope I'll find a balance, so that I can continue losing weight for the summer. :happy: