March "No more late night snacking"

Options

Replies

• zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    1Corinthians13 - great job!1 I would never have that kind of willpower. Great job to you too Kathy!
    Esther, hang in there. We have all fallen off at one point or another. You can get right back on track. There' s still plenty of time left in March for anyone to be a big winner.
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    8 down, working on #9. Just finished supper and after dinner clean-up. Now I am just relaxing with the kiddies and the hubby before I go grocery shopping. I have to run to Wally World to get some cheap fabric to make a table cloth for a chinsy table I made to cover up some x-mas boxes we are forced to store by the front door.
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    wow!! Great job everyone. We are doing so well. I am on day 5 tonight. I am pushing much harder since my hubby is gone on business for the week and I really don't want to snack past 8. Doing much better. I do have to make fudge tonight for my employees. A lot of kids work for me and when they do well, I give them choices of what they want for reward. 8 out of 10 times, they choose something food like. This time they chose fudge.:ohwell: They don't know how tempting it is for me. It's my own fault though. Most of the time, my niece or daughter bake as a bonding and time to talk thing (niece is a teenager) and since I don't want to eat all the junk, I take it to work, where I fuel my kids obsession for homebaked goods. But it's like all of you are here in the kitchen with me, so the fudge should be safe. :wink:
  • zaza54
    Options
    So, is the fudge still safe? I'm guessing that it is!! you're doing great. So are you wlhanisch. I made it through tonight. I binged so badly earlier in the evening that I just couldn't snack any more.
    Good night all.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    It works! It really works! :happy: I am down 1lb.
    Yesterday turned out quite well, though I was really worried in the early afternoon to reach my daily amount already. But, since I did go to the aerobic class and did stay for 1/2 of the 2nd session too, I was fine when I got home, had plenty of calories left,so I had a little snack and still left 1 or 2 hundred calories uneaten.

So, day 8 has been conquered. :drinker:

wlhanisch, so nice to see ya back! Glad you're doing so great! Keep up the good work.
    kerimcd, fudge, yummy. But it's yummier in the morning that it is in the evening, trust me :wink: .
    zaza, hang on in there. I was thinking last night that if it weren't for this, I'd probably binge on some evening as such as to double my calories for the day. Cos in the evening I get tired of logging if I keep having a bit of this, a bit of that.

Stay strong, everyone, we're doing this! :drinker:
  • phatphanny
    Options
    Day 7 and counting...can't believe Im actually looking forward to my weigh in day hoping this no snacking will have made an impact on the scale. Congrats to all that are hanging in there...and congrats to the ones that have fallen off BUT refuse to give up...
  • Islandgirl74
    Islandgirl74 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Bye bye day 8!! Tonight is day 9! I hope I make it.
  • zaza54
    Options
    Absolutely Islandgirl. You've made it this far - I have every confidence you will succeed tonight too. Beware I'm right there with you as are several other ladies. We're all in it to win it.....greater bodies that is.:laugh: Here's to tonight being Day 10.
  • Islandgirl74
    Islandgirl74 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Islandgirl. You've made it this far - I have every confidence you will succeed tonight too.

Aww, thanks! I DID make it. I was cutting it close though, I didnt eat dinner til late tonight (8pm), and 8:30 is my cutoff, so I had to hurry. But, I made it. :smile:
  • josoleil
    josoleil Posts: 17
    Options
    Hello everyone, glad to report on an other good evening, this challenge is truly helping me.
    :flowerforyou: a flower for Zaza.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I had to hurry to the frig to have my strawberries and yogurt. I made it!

Thanks ZaZa.

I know your watching. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kathy
  • dewdrop
    Options
    I know your watching. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I had the same feeling last night, as I was tasting the chili beans before putting them in the soup pot, hehe. But, last night was good for me too, so 9 days down :drinker: (I've gotta pay attention to the counting, cos I'm in only since March 2 :laugh: , so gotta subtract 1 each time, hehe).
  • zaza54
    Options
    You girls are really good at this!!!! Well, I may be totally binging and sabotaging myself, but at least I am sticking with this challenge. Thank goodness. So, last night was my Day 10.
    Thank you all for doing this - you have no idea how much you are helping me.:flowerforyou:
    Zaza
  • phatphanny
    Options
    Day 8 now and I agree...this challenge is helping LOTS...way to go everyone!!!!
  • dewdrop
    Options
    I'm gonna count last night, too. Though I stopped at 9:30 only (but I got home shortly after 9) and went by under 100cal over (but I did sit-ups before bed to even it out a bit). So as you see, I'm holding onto this with my teeth :bigsmile: . I could be better, but I refuse to feel bad about the little slip-offs. I know where perfectionism has taken me before. :angry:

So I'd day, whoo hoo to Day 10. 10? :noway: Wow! :drinker:
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Made it through last night. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Kathy
  • phatphanny
    Options
    Day 9...and counting
  • allie5199
    allie5199 Posts: 240
    Options
    eh I kind of fell off the wagon...I went home for the weekend so it was hard to eat on my own schedule (although I didn't go over on my calories!). Tonights a new night...
  • dewdrop
    Options
    eh I kind of fell off the wagon...I went home for the weekend so it was hard to eat on my own schedule (although I didn't go over on my calories!). Tonights a new night...

If you did not endlessly snack on things in the evenings and just had dinner past your cut-off because this is when it was served, but still, did not stuff yourself, I would still count those nights, too. It wasn't your choice to eat late.I, for one, need to be strict, but depending on my motivation, sometimes being too strict takes me out of the game. So whatever motivates you!

Whatever you decide it's best for you (reset the counter or keep counting those days), glad you're still in this with us :flowerforyou: .
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    Haven't been on lately. Doing good though. The fudge made it until the next day. It was amazing though. It's a good thing I didn't know how well it turned out the night before or Imight have been in trouble. :laugh: Day 8 for me!!