Where was your honeymoon?

Options

Replies

• kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    We went to Pigeon Forge, TN for our honeymoon. I got the wonderful cabin in the woods with private hot tub, We got Shades of the Past Rod Run! Love the old cars during the day, wine and hot tub at night!~ It was where we got engaged and where we go for our anniversary!
  • skinnnybride
    Options
    Haven't gone yet, but we are reallllllllly thinking of Hawaii!
  • chachita7
    chachita7 Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Been married for almost 19 yrs and haven't have a honeymoon... hmmm, lol
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    We've been married 4 years (today) and still haven't had a honey moon. Not that I wouldn't like one, and have mentioned a few times, but the $$ hasn't grown on any of our trees yet nor come outta any tail pipes around so it's a no go for now, lol. Though I wanted to go to Hawaii, but now that we live in Key West it kinda seems like a moot point so i'm leanin more towards Vegas.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    First wedding Las Vegas. Second wedding Dubai and Singapore. Same guy just got married one here in the states and once in India to appease both sides of the family :)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,579 Member
    Options
    DISNEY CRUISE on the Disney Magic. A few years later we went on the Disney Wonder with my daughter. Now we're waiting to go on the Disney Dream.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    We got married in Australia (where I'm from) then honeymooned in Fiji, LA and New York, staggering our way back to the UK. It was all fab but I liked New York the best - guess I'm more of a city girl, laying on the beach isn't my thing at all!
  • jaxCarrie
    jaxCarrie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    We weren't very traditional - we went to Africa - Tanzania.....we hiked Kilimanjaro for our first 5 days of married life! Afterwards we did a safari and then just went to the honeymoon suite in Zanzibar....wouldn't change it for the world....
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    The Dominican Republic =D It was so beautiful!
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    We did a cruise along the Nile, stopped off for tours of all the major sites, including Thebes and the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut , Colossi of Memnon and the temples at Edfu, Kom Ombo and Philae and the high dam at Aswan. We also crossed the Sahara for 175 miles to Abu Simbel, we then flew to Cairo , visited the Pyramids, the Egyptian Museum, including the treasures of Tutankhamen , the citadel of saladin and the Khufu ship, then we flew to Luxor and spent time on Kings Island, a private island in the Nile, and visited a fellahs tent, rode on a camel, and took a dawn hot air balloon flight. It was awesome.
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    Gatlinburg, TN - for us, it was an incredible trip - the best vacation I have ever had.
  • cpeterson70
    cpeterson70 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Rented a house (villa) in the US Virgin Islands.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    We weren't very traditional - we went to Africa - Tanzania.....we hiked Kilimanjaro for our first 5 days of married life! Afterwards we did a safari and then just went to the honeymoon suite in Zanzibar....wouldn't change it for the world....

We got married in Las Vegas so didn't really have a honeymoon... we travel frequently but never had an official honeymoon and probably never will.... but that sounds awesome! ^^^^^
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    None.

Never been married.

If someone here wants to marry me and take me on a trip, I'm good with that. :)
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    We cruised the Nile River and visited all the temples along the way. We visited the Valley Of The Kings, and Abu Simbel. Then we went to Cairo to visit the Pyramids and the Cairo Museum. We also took a hot air balloon ride over the Valley Of The Kings. For the 2nd week we kicked back at a lovely hotel on an island in the Nile.

It was perfect.:happy:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Never had a honeymoon.

Who wants to marry me and take me on a fancy vacation?
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Key West Florida. It was a great honeymoon, but a bad marriage.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Never had a honeymoon.

Who wants to marry me and take me on a fancy vacation?
    That sounds like fun
  • katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    married & honeymooned in Greece, Santorini, Karpenisi & Athens
  • Lambiii
    Lambiii Posts: 321
    Options
    We went to the roayal marine palace, duni resort, in Duni Bulgaria :) It is sooo amazing!! :) x