Where was your honeymoon?

Options
123457»

Replies

• clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    we did it low key. spent the night in monterey, went to the aquarium. then spent three days in pismo beach. went to the cracked crab.. went to splash cafe.. it was pretty awesome. we try to go back as often as possible, normally early spring so we can run our jeep up and down the dunes without all the summer traffic. great honeymoon.
  • jo2907
    jo2907 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    We went to Gran Canaria in the Canary islands, we got married in August so it was very hot, We have been married 5 years now! :smile:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    An adult only all inclusive resort!!! That's the on,y way to do it IMHO... We went to playa del Carmen in mexico :)
    Me too, we were south of Playa del Carmen, but we went right after the wedding and just needed to de-stress. We had a swim-up suite, so there was a lazy river around our block of rooms, it was great.
    I think if we had time to plan we could have gone on a different sort of trip, but I didn't want to plan a wedding and a sight-seeing vacation at the same time.
    We went to Spain for our second anniversary, we went to North Coast, San Sebastian, and then into the Rioja wine region and then spent a few days in Madrid. It was great, but I am glad I had the time to plan and budget for it separately from the wedding.
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Cancun, Mexico. The beaches are BEAUTIFUL!!
  • Buddhasmiracle
    Buddhasmiracle Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    London and Paris.
  • jawolfe
    jawolfe Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Vegas, baby!
  • kb455
    kb455 Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Vegas, baby!

Same here. Would have rather gone somewhere in the Caribbean though.
  • dobenjam
    dobenjam Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    2 weeks in Costa Rica. Many different places within Costa Rica during that time.