40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Replies

• sherrisun11
    sherrisun11 Posts: 1 Member
    Looks like this thread has been vacated since 2012! Anyone else out there that want to join me in making 2016 a year of reaching weightloss goals?
  • archer70
    archer70 Posts: 5 Member
    I will join in 2016 needs to be a better year. I am choosing to make it a better year.
  • Twincle1970
    Twincle1970 Posts: 45 Member
    45 and about to get back in shape :) looking forward to all you 'oldies' joining in :D seriously nice to see so many others around with the focus to get on with it !
  • MomFLYer
    MomFLYer Posts: 47 Member
    Already started! Gotta get new shoes though... Gained too much between Thanksgiving and Christmas ....
  • FiddleKenna
    FiddleKenna Posts: 13 Member
    Howdy, back at it, restarted with a new account and figured I would jump in. Had a pretty big injury that impacted working out and gained some but new year new me... I have some dogs that won't show themselves come spring so need to get my act together.
  • IpakDaley
    IpakDaley Posts: 46 Member
    Hi, y'all. I'm on a mission to be a lighter, healthier me in 2016. Let's do this!
  • mistydawn1118
    mistydawn1118 Posts: 12 Member
    How do I join
  • mistydawn1118
    mistydawn1118 Posts: 12 Member
    edited January 2016
    I have suffered from fibromyalgia for 12 years now.I am 40 years old. Many foods agitate my condition.I work but many activities increase my pain level.If I don't stay active enough my pain level increases as well.This last year has been a whirlwind of pain.Any suggestions on recipes I need to stay gluten free Pork and beef bother me sugar free caffeine free.I hope that this year will be a better year.
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    How do I join

You just post and follow
  • allenpriest
    edited January 2016
    We made it home from visiting the wife's family. There are always a whole bunch of folks around there since she has a big family. I like them just fine but I can get overwhelmed with the sheer number around.
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Mixing it up. "Hammer Power" today!
    lots of cleans, squats, presses, jerks...lots!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,927 Member
    Regularly-scheduled cardio, today. ZOOM!

And my Venus-group gave me my 2016 mantra: "success is not owned; it is leased. And rent is every day." BOOM!
  • gam3rguy
    Back & Bis=Done!
  • PaulaGeminBell
    PaulaGeminBell Posts: 14 Member
    47! need friends to motivate! thanks!
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Happy New Year, fellow fortysomethings! Feel free to add me if you're not already on my list!
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    HAPPY 2016!!!!!!! Glad you are here!!!!! Let's do this!!! Anyone joining a challenge?
  • allenpriest
    edited January 2016
    I've been doing a challenge for two years. Two more to go to get to maintenance. Keeping on keeping on
  • JackieUnlimited
    JackieUnlimited Posts: 93 Member
    Just finished a quick walk with my neighbour and our dogs....pretty cold outside tonight. Came home and had some of the broccoli and parsnip soup that I made from my paleo recipe book. It is delicious and very filling.
  • gam3rguy
    Shoulders=Done!
  • scootchidoo
    scootchidoo Posts: 11 Member
    I'm replying so this is in my threads. I'll pop by later to post more. :)