Options

Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    Djproulx wrote: »
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    "Insane Inflatable 5k"=Done. 22 minutes.
    meqp77rf4sfm.jpeg
    wngf4i3bqng1.jpeg

That looks like a fun race.
    it WAS fun!! :p

"P90X2 X2 Balance + Power"=Done!

• Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Hope you Cool Kids are having a great weekend. I enjoyed the pre race festivities at the Ironman 70.3 Timberman event in New Hampshire today. One highlight was meeting 3 time Kona World Champion, Mirinda Carfrae and her husband, fellow pro Tim O'Donnell. Rinnie spoke at the Make a Wish meet and greet session held there. I had a chance to chat with her after. It was a treat. Got a great picture with Rinnie, but dont know how to post, lol.
    The laughs are over at 3am tomorrow morning, though, since it's race day. Gonna take the training wheels off and hope for the best.
    Stay Cool.
  • narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Weather stinks so no bike riding. I had to clean my bike 3 times this week already so really really no desire to do this again on a Sunday...

Went to the gym instead for an hour of weight training and finish off with some HIIT. Good day just the same. Grow muscle grow :D
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X2 X2 Recovery + Mobility"=Done!
  • misscagal
    misscagal Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    11km run done
  • narak_lol
    Options
    2 hrs on the bike done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X2 X2 Core"=Done!
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Cool ones!

P90X Chest and Back done! no time for Abs work, so that to happen after work

have a wonderful start to the week guys!
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    40+, shhhhh...don't tell anyone.
  • 808Trish808
    808Trish808 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :smiley:
  • tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    @Djproulx congratulations. That is awesome work.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,940 Member
    Options

...I am back from vacation tomorrow. Working again by Wednesday, and back at the gym, lifting, for Thursday.

I will be on a diet starting tomorrow....I have not figured which "formal" diet to follow...will probably just start with a protien shake for lunch and a reduced-portion supper.

My clothes don't fit!!
  • BetsieSalt
    BetsieSalt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to join you. Just hit mid 40's and I'm 3 dress sizes bigger than I was at 40. My fitness and strength has dwindled. I'm calorie counting hence joining mfp. Fitness wise - I'm aiming to build up running and cycling endurance/miles with some intervals and weights. I like eating well and I love fitness so hopefully I'll do just fine.
  • narak_lol
    Options
    Rode my bike (yes, again today haha). Will go to the gym tomorrow - I'm trying to up my weight training from once to twice a week, will see how it goes.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options

@tojo_73 Thanks.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X2 Plyocide"=Done!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    have not had time to get any runs in! Fished all weekend in the pouring rain, but we did catch a nice 12lb salmon on the Friday night. Not enough to win us anything, but it was still okay.
    Am not liking the saggy skin I am starting to see around my mid section and thighs. Back to daily workout sessions when I get back from vacation. Imagine, vacation is a marathon and a week of cycling. Do you think I'm ready? I know I am NOT. :frowning:
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!!!
    Strength: none yet
    Cardio: P90X: Plyometric and now I'm wiped all out of energy!
    Nutrition was good last night, yesterday morning, I saw a 4 lbs weight increase on the scale, maybe because of dehydration, this morning, two of those are gone, let's see how long before I get to before the weekend weight