Options

Replies

• MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon and Happy Thursday!!! :)

Strength: P90X Legs and Back Done!
    Cardio: None,

will be busy after work, so even the walk is not going to happen.
    Nutrition has been excellent, a pot roast is ready at home for dinner time, mmm hungry thinking about it!
  • BetsieSalt
    BetsieSalt Posts: 13 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    What an inspirational group this is.
  • bbordner
    bbordner Posts: 59 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Been an active day at work, so that's good. Still staying at or close to my daily calorie goal, though denying my sweet tooth has been difficult this week. My weekly check-in is tomorrow and my average weight for the week is looking fairly good, so looking forward to the result in the morning. I am within a few pounds of my next interim goal (165 lbs). Progress photos and an BF measurement to follow when I hit that interim goal.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    b3achy wrote: »
    I've been feeling pretty blarghy all week...not very cool. Really need to get out on the water, but just not motivated to pack up the board and equipment and fight the waves (supposed to be moderate chop today and tomorrow). Best I have been able to muster all week is to jump on my in-house exercise machine for 30-60 minutes while watching TV (usually at night, and only because I did nothing else substantial all day). Guess a little something is better than nothing, but I need to snap out of this crappy attitude. I need to get back to being cool again...lol. B)

@B3achy - Once a cool kid, always a cool kid.

With that said, this may help when the alarm goes off tomorrow morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuPLxQD4akQ
  • b3achy
    b3achy Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Djproulx !! Just what I needed :smiley: I've bookmarked it and will be playing that one over and over for a while! :)
  • misscagal
    misscagal Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    7km done
  • narak_lol
    narak_lol Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Today is rest day YAY!
  • BetsieSalt
    BetsieSalt Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    "P90X2 X2 Yoga"=Done!

You are a machine gam3rguy. :)
  • MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Strength: Gorgeous Glutes, Abs Assassin

Cardio: walk tonight

Friday night is always Pizza night in my house, until hubby is back, after tonight, will be two more Fridays and then we need to convince him it's a set routine. LOL

Happy Friday Fit Stars!!!!

mmmm just posted a picture and my post vanished! guess MFP didn't like what I posted!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    bbordner wrote: »
    The loose pants are starting to annoy me, but I hate shopping for clothes :D .

This is a good problem to have.....
  • misscagal
    misscagal Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    1hour HIIT class done