Replies

• bigmuneymfp
    bigmuneymfp Posts: 2,235 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • Bethea98
    Bethea98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been eating terrible and now I regret every bite! I saw pictures of myself from last week and it has been a wake up call. I'm ready to get back on track!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Hope all of you are well. My gym sent out an announcement they are closing and turning it into a Planet Fitness. Well needless to say after being a member for 7 years, I am really upset as well as so many other's. Planet Fitness does not offer personal training classes nor trainers. The letter was so corporate and only emphasized their need to grow their Brand as well as their co-ownership of Planet Fitness. I have a month to find a new home. My blood is truly boiling. We are a family at that location. The trainers will be moved to other locations and some front desk staff will remain at the Planet Fitness. I know Inferno will be HELL for sure tonight. UGH!!!!!!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    @TmacMMM - you did a triathlon! :) Brave soul getting wet this time of year! OMG - that's a Cardiac Arrest waiting to happen - or that's what it feels like anyway. lol.

Tried to run yesterday, but I was just bushed. Too much going on in my head. have so much to do and I just could not focus - so it ended up being a brist 5km walk.

@sdereski - It sure does get your heart pounding! But we're hearty folk. We can take it. And, strangely, it makes you really hungry. Good thing it was pizza night. :)
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "INSANITY MAX:30 FRIDAY FIGHT: ROUND 2"=Done! 22:03!
  • Buckland23
    Buckland23 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So today I lost my first stone 3 .7 to go and i want to make a 1 stone list pic to put on my feed how do i do it i see quite a few saying 92% lost etc
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,930 Member
    Options
    Workouts aborted!! Decided very last minute to hop on a plane to YVR to visit my uncle. He went into hospice two days ago. I will fly back home early Saturday morning.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Weight lifting done yesterday. It was leg day and my *kitten* is really sore today. :)
  • __TMac__
    Options
    Overslept and had to bail on my planned row. Instead did the Nerd Fitness Hotel Workout (bodyweight) this morning and took a walk this evening. The row will hold until tomorrow.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Got in a good swim today. Will do a few hours of outdoor cycling tomorrow. Looking forward to another outdoor ride, since my weekday sessions are all done on the trainer.

Really trying to get a handle on my nutrition this season. To do so, I'm working with a dietician for the next 12 weeks. The goals are to improve my fueling strategy for workouts and long races, and to drive weight loss without giving up too much energy during training. It won't be easy, but I should learn a few things during this process.

Next week will be the first real test of my discipline, since he has me starting a carb cycling regimen. I miss the carbs already. :)

• gam3rguy
    Options
    "INSANITY MAX:30 Cardio Challenge"=Done! MADE IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!! PROGRAM=DONE!!! GIMME MY DAMN T-SHIRT! LOL!

p0g19moy5vd3.png
    69sswgr3lfub.jpg
  • Djproulx
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    "INSANITY MAX:30 Cardio Challenge"=Done! MADE IT ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!! PROGRAM=DONE!!! GIMME MY DAMN T-SHIRT! LOL!

Sure looks like your earned the T shirt! Those high intensity sessions are tough.
  • Djproulx
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Did an easy paced ride on morning. Rode a very scenic route along the Farmington River in Riverton, Ct. Trout fishing season has just opened, so lots of anglers around. Almost wish I packed my fishing gear.

werjbrtidxw3.jpg

• Djproulx
    Options
    Did an easy paced ride on morning. Rode a very scenic route along the Farmington River in Riverton, Ct. Trout fishing season has just opened, so lots of anglers around. Almost wish I packed my fishing gear.
    caimgx3o2smx.jpg
    hns449wqilkn.jpg
  • __TMac__
    Options
    Long erg row today - 17km in 1:36. Legs are still DOMS from body weight stuff yesterday and I have a blister on the bottom of my foot from inappropriate footwear while taking an unplanned walk. Other than that, it was good. :-/
  • tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    @Beeps2011 sorry to hear about your uncle.

Did a 50k ride yesterday but post ride maintenance check means new: chain, tape, pads, 2 nipples and spokes.....and i broke my old garmin 500. Luckily most is on sale at wiggle.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Rest day...in progress.
  • __TMac__
    Options
    Looks like your dog has just finished foam rolling and is jelly. :)
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X3 Total Synergistics"=Done!