40+ Club : Where the Cool Kids Are

Options

Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    TmacMMM wrote: »
    Looks like your dog has just finished foam rolling and is jelly. :)
    she got to go on a hike too! :)

• caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday kids. TmacMMM congrats on the triathlon. I know you have to feel fantastic. Gam3rguy, you earned that T-shirt and a guest spot on the next taping. Beeps, I am sorry about your uncle. Sending you a big hug. I am taking a tour to see a new gym where they are more geared towards crossfit, powerlifting and Olympic style lifting. The owners where I currently go received so much backlash on Facebook, emails and phone calls, they decided to come to the gym on Friday and Saturday. Needless to say, the members were quite hostile and relentless. I expressed my dismay and made it clear, I would not drive out of my way to one of their other locations, nor would I join their new Planet Fitness. Other gyms are reaching out to us and offering some really good deals. 7 years is a long time and I will have those fond memories to reflect on. I am looking ahead as I am step in new waters. Have a wonderful day kids.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X3 Agility X"=Done!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Hey cool kids, I had a terribly lazy weekend. I cannot believe how exhausted I was, so with the exception of some housework, I didn't do much. It was also cold, windy and we got SNOW on Easter Sunday. :(

I did manage a nice 10k walk last evening, only because I was waiting around in town. We were expecting evacuees from a northern reserve, as a volunteer, I was ready to meet / register them. Our updates kept saying they were delayed, delayed, so I got a nice walk in. At the end of the day, our update said they would arrive the next day (today). Am hoping I get some sort of exercise in today as I am supposed to show up after work to help with the registration process.
  • 3furballs
    3furballs Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    How does one share from your fitbit? This was Saturdays two hour cardio kickboxing workout, trying to make up for cake! Between Friday's family gathering and my daughter's birthday party on Saturday. Back at it today. Dojo was closed Sunday and Monday but we got some hiking in and a 2 hour walk with my daughter to look at houses in the hood. https://www.fitbit.com/activities/exercise/7144841606
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X3 X3 Yoga"=Done! :s
  • sdereski
    Options
    No workout yesterday. Headed to registration right after work and worked there until 9 p.m. We received a total of 183 evacuees. Mostly families, so we had a lot of young children running around. So cute! Was pretty beat by the time I got home.
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    12km row today. 1:08.

My husband is on a business trip and took the body scale with him. We weigh daily, but he's trying to maintain a streak so I was OK with him taking it. Which means I'm flying blind for almost two weeks. Just gotta trust the process.
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Just finished US tax season. Part of what I do is prepare complex tax returns and deal with folks with tax issues. I went to work for myself in December. I'm exhausted. I've not been able to do much exercise in three weeks so now I have to get back in gear. But I also have to recover from the long hours and too little sleep. I make 50-60 % of my annual revenue in four weeks.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Just finished US tax season. Part of what I do is prepare complex tax returns and deal with folks with tax issues. I went to work for myself in December. I'm exhausted. I've not been able to do much exercise in three weeks so now I have to get back in gear. But I also have to recover from the long hours and too little sleep. I make 50-60 % of my annual revenue in four weeks.

Wow, that must have been quite a grind. Welcome back.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X3 The Challenge"=Done! 15/25!
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options

I appreciate your sacrifice. :)

I'm not even kidding. As a business owner, I'm incredibly grateful for my CPA. He saves me a lot of time, money, and stress.
  • sdereski
    Options
    Finally made it back to the gym - had a good "push" day, followed by a 6km walk. Then, had to bake from my bridge night tonight. Got everything done, and my husband is housecleaning for me today. :)
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X3 Pilates X"=Done!
  • tojo_73
    tojo_73 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Looks like i need new road wheels. Up until this week I had never heard or a rim wear indicator :|

AOS providence done this morn
  • misscagal
    misscagal Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Just finished US tax season. Part of what I do is prepare complex tax returns and deal with folks with tax issues. I went to work for myself in December. I'm exhausted. I've not been able to do much exercise in three weeks so now I have to get back in gear. But I also have to recover :p
    from the long hours and too little sleep. I make 50-60 % of my annual revenue in four weeks.

Nice - still a week to go in Canada. Can't wait to be done
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X3 Incinerator"=Done!