Walk, shred 30, elliptical
  • allthingscbc
    allthingscbc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well
  • gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    pics are up already! it was about 36* when we started...within the first mile was the "Dunk Wall". i had the "brilliant" idea that i would keep my shirt dry if i threw it in my pack. it was cold. :#
    tna880nyude6.jpg

fire jump, multi-rig!
    5vpb9xcf1gzj.jpg
    qbtp2hkvzhhi.jpg

and trying NOT to look cranky for the sandbag carry.
    wpf81xhzv4q1.jpg
  • myfavoritealpha
    myfavoritealpha Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Ready to go lift during work and then... someone slides a short meeting in during lunch. oh well.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "21 Day Fix Total Body Cardio Fix" AND "Body Beast Build: Chest/Tris"=Done! yup...
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    Happy Monday kids. Well Gam3rguy, I need your photographer because you are always captured perfectly. You look cold in the photo. You know you rock in my book. I decided to share a lift photo. I could only giggle at my face. Have a great day kids qtbw2v6wos9z.jpg

AWESOME!!! um...now I wanna deadlift. :p
  • ProvenceBelle
    ProvenceBelle Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    42 here. Feel free to friend me, especially if you share your diary. I love getting healthy ideas.
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Been lifting mornings and cardio nights. Things really coming together.
    Feel free to add me
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    NSV for today ... I got a "nice *kitten*" text from a female colleague :) Ok so yesterday I did my first big boy crossfit class and it was mostly my thing with loads of squatting but it was damn hectic at the end lol

Warm up:
    star jumps x 1 minute
    High hip complex x 3
    cat and cow x 10
    Scap Activation 3 x 5

Back Squats 70% of 1RM 3 x 10
    I did 145lbs/65kg due to a miscalculation. so it ended up being too light.

Dragon Crawls 10 x 10m
    I did 7 x 10m. These things are hectic.

Conditioning:
    EMOM x 10 minutes
    Burpees x 3
    Accumilate plate squats with 45lbs/20kg plate. I did 100.

Then i literally rolled back and and fought against going into the light lol
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Build: Back/Bis" & "21 Day Fix Upper Fix"=Done!
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Greetings kids, TRX and boot camp done. My legs are jello.
  • QuikDogs
    QuikDogs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Nothing completed. I’m sooo sick! It will be two weeks away from my gym before I get back. Really upset as I was on a good track for the meet in January. But our character shows under adversity. I will be back. For now, though, back to bed.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,938 Member
    Options
    So strong, caramel! I <3 it! BOOM!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "Body Beast Build: Shoulders" & "21 Day Fix Lower Fix"=Done!
  • JennyRATL
    JennyRATL Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    ooo, I'm in! 44 yo married mom of 2 boys, 13 and 10. Want to drop about 10-15 pounds and tone up. Looking for friends in similar life seasons.
    Last night was spin class (first after many, many months) today is upper/arm day.
  • caramelgyrlk
    caramelgyrlk Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Good day kids, Hot Pilates done. Is it wrong I thought about dead lifts the whole time I was in class? Oh well, I was. Quikdogs, I hope you feel better. Can you advise on the knee wraps and wrist wraps you use? I have a belt already. Beeps, I am honored (blushing). I watched a video on Instagram today of a 76 year old lady perform a 200 pound dead lift. It touched my heart to see the crowd cheer her on and see her look of accomplishment after she put the weight down. It's never too late to change once you make your mind up. Have a great day kids.
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    Hey Kids,

@caramelgyrlk Great focus and picture. That is what getting it done looks like!

I'm sort of jealous, since I'm mostly sidelined during my "recovery month". I'm sneaking in a few easy runs, but counting down the days until I can resume a full schedule.

Stay Cool.

• MJFSH
    MJFSH Posts: 7,252 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday kids. Well Gam3rguy, I need your photographer because you are always captured perfectly. You look cold in the photo. You know you rock in my book. I decided to share a lift photo. I could only giggle at my face. Have a great day kids qtbw2v6wos9z.jpg

Lovely picture! Great focus and concentration!