2012 52 5/7 Challenge

Options

Replies

• thinktank32k
    Options
    5/7 I did JM 30DS this morning. Went to the gym this evening did 1 mile doing HIIT, 3 mile bike and 7 miles cycle. I will probably be up because I normally dont work out this late.
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options
    Mon 2/7 with 10 minute walk (knees KILLING me from the day prior!!!)
    Tues 3/7 with 15 min walk
    Wed 4/7 with 30 min dance with 3rd grade (rehearsing for show!)
    Thurs 5/7 with BALLROOM dancing with my 5th grade! I haven't had enough energy to do this since we started the dance class eight weeks ago. But suddenly today I felt peppy and grabbed a partner! LOL
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Good job ladies for gettin after it!!!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

My 5/7 was at 5 a.m on the indoor bike. I did 4 miles and that was ALL I had time for today!!!!
  • busym0m
    busym0m Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    5/7 with extreme shred today,
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    6/7 today. I flew to MD first thing this morning to spend Spring Break with my soon to be husband. I walked the airport instead of taking the train. If you have ever traveled Atlanta airport you know it is big. Then I did Leslie Sansone for 2 miles because he was busy working on his car. I added in some squats, pushups, and leg exercises. I hope to do something everyday while I am here
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    5/7 2 miles with leslie and the weights I failed to do yesterday.

For the lifting ladies - how often do you increase your weight.
  • vhuber
    Options
    5/7 2 miles with leslie and the weights I failed to do yesterday.

For the lifting ladies - how often do you increase your weight.
    As for the lifting. Chalene Johnson from ChaLEAN Xtreme says "Go HEAVY or go HOME"! Go HEAVY and till fatigued!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Friday 6/7 was 2 miles on the elliptical and 3 miles on the recumbant bike at the hotel!
    We are back home now and it is to be a BEAUTIFUL day so I plan to get out and move this booty!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Heather has NOT been on for a while, MAYBE she has had the baby!!!!!!! Wanna take bet's on what it is and how much it weighs?

I bet it is a BOY weighing real close to 7# 6oz.!
  • kilime50
    kilime50 Posts: 37
    Options
    Haven't been on for a couple of days. I am at 5/7 to Friday. I have to say it was a bit of a struggle on Thursday, muscles sore and even though I had a relatively good day I was so tired by the time I got home i was asleep by 7.30!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Oh, Verda--wishful thinking!!! Still here, still pregnant. Official due date is Wednesday but I would LOVE for him or her to come any day now! Just been super busy wrapping up at work and haven't had much time to post.

I am 3/7 for the week with 45 minutes on the elliptical today. Hope to get a walk in tomorrow because the weather is supposed to be beautiful here. Of course I'd rather get my activity in by pushing out a baby, but not holding my breath! :wink:
  • vhuber
    Options
    Darn! I was hoping you'd have baby news for us Heather!!! Oh well, "he" will arrive when "he" is good and ready!!!

My 7/7 was a 4 mile RUN with my furries! First time this tear that it was warm enough to wear shorts and a tank top when I went running! Soooo nice but here in Montana we could still have blizzards this time of year!!!
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    I didnt post yesterday I was enjoying my friends wedding. However, I made it 7/7 because I got up early to get my run in. Between running and walking I did 4 miles.
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    1/7 with a nice fast walk in my hilly neighborhood for 50 minutes. I had a couple neighbors tell me that I looked like I was on a mission--you bet! The mission is get this baby out!!!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend. Keep up the fabulous work!!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    I hope "he" arrives soon too Heather! Good job on your walk!!!!

My 1/7 was a 3mile walk in wind with speed up to 40mph!! I don't know WHY we are having sooooo much wind with sooooo very little rain!
  • busym0m
    Options
    1/7 with extreme shred. Thinking good thoughts for you Heather! I remember those last days! Try to enjoy the quiet of 1 child while you can!! :)
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    1/7 1 mile with leslie 1 segment of kickbox and weights.
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    1/7 with 1.5 mile walk
  • busym0m
    Options
    Did 90 minutes of gardening this morning and am getting ready to do 30ds. Had planned on dong extreme shred but after the gardening, I'm just not up for it. Gotta have enough energy to keep up with the kids this afternoon. It's spring break!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!! Hello ladies, I have officially been medically cleared and I'm beginning to get back in the swing of things. What I've noticed about myself is that I tend to do a lot better when there's a goal to work towards or a challenge so I'm going to join a few MFP challenges in hopes of them giving me the spark I so need. While away I did manage to maintain my weight (I fluctuate between 124 -127 lbs) but I lost all my definition. I'm glad the goal is 5 out of 7 days because unsure if my body is ready to workout daily for the entire year.

Today I completed P90X - Chest and Back. 1/7