2012 52 5/7 Challenge

Options

Replies

• thinktank32k
    Options
    thinktank, that was nice of you to cook for him but I think he would have relieved more stress trying to keep up with you and your workout!:laugh:

Debra, you are such of a WORKHORSE!!! WOW!!!

My 4/7 was a 4 miler with my furries! Once AGAIN the wind was UNBELIEVABLE!!:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

lol
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Since I was unable to get a bike in the 5:45 AM spinning class I had to re-vamp my workout. I decided to try my hands at Turbo Fire - the Fire 60 dvd. My knees and back could do all of the moves but I modified when necessary and hung in there the best I could. I managed to burn 471 calories in 60 minutes but for some reason I'm really disappointed by the cal burn. Anyway, I hope this post finds my 5/7 challenge friends in good health and spirits.

Chocolickkyss: 4/7
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Gosh Choco do you have to be there at 4 a.m. to get in line? If that is the case they NEEd TO OFFER ANOTHER CLASS OR 2. Sorry about the capitolization!

Today was my Friday, EASTER BREAK and I went and got my GS. I pushed him 2.5 miles while jogging! I told him I could tell he was GROWING! lol I will TRY to ride the indoor bike later on but for now that is my 5/7!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!! Just catching up after a couple sleepless nights. Seems this little boy loves to snooze during the day time and party at night! I'm a little tired but enjoying it. I wish my hubby could sprout some breasts and help with the feeding, but I know it will get easier. :) And thanks to all for all of the "congrats"--I appreciate all of your support and am anxious to get back in the swing of things! It will take me a bit to get back up to speed, but hopefully not too long. No delivery is a total piece of cake, but I'm really fortunate that both my kids have small heads and are relatively petite, so not any significant damage if you know what I mean. :wink:

I guess I'll take the 2/7 for the delivery since you guys suggested it! :laugh: We also went on a short VERY SLOW stroll around the neighborhood yesterday, so I'll count that as a 3/7. Hope to get out for a bit tomorrow if the weather's nice. Don't worry--I won't overdo it, it just feels great to get moving a bit even if it's not as much as I'm used to!

Keep up the great work ladies! My goal is to be back hitting it hard and adding running back into my routine by the end of April or beginning of May, as long as my body allows. In the meantime I'm going to work back up as I tolerate.
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    I am 5/7 today. Only one work out took my nephews to see Wrath of the Titans. This mmorning I did 1 mile walking, 1.4 elliptical, 6.4 bike, 30 min leg circuit, and 20 minutes in sauna. I got a good 90+ minutes in today
  • kilime50
    kilime50 Posts: 37
    Options
    Happy Easter Ladies,
    '
    My 5/7 included organizing an Easter egg hunt for 12 under 3's! What a blast!!!
    That on top of the 30 day challenge exercises.
    Today, I got up late but I did my "30 day" exercises then convinced another of my friends to join MFP, and now I need to get out of here to go for a nice long walk.
    Have a good one,
    Jillian
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    nice job Jillian.

I am 6/7 today with lots of cardio and arm circuit today
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    4/7 WED walking and weights nothing thurs or today
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    4/7 yesterday with a 35 minute neighborhood stroll. Hope to get out for another stroll today if weather permits!! Hope everyone is having a great weekend. It's funny that every day is a weekend day for me now!! :)
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Today I am 7/7. Went to gym 40 minute elliptical, 20 minutes bike 20 minutes circuit. Monday is back to reality. I am going to try to wake up early enough to continue with my two a days, but we will see. Happy Saturday everyone
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    5/7 today with a one hour stroll around the neighborhood. Beautiful weather today, so I couldn't resist taking my little munchkin out in his baby bjorn. Plus we're going out for sushi tonight (YAY!!!) so I wanted to burn a few extra calories. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
  • ivykivy
    Options
    5/7 walking in the city. I got my 5 miles in today
  • vhuber
    Options
    Hey ladies you are ALL doing awesome!!!!
    Fri. 6/7 was a fast sweatfest on the elliptical before I had to get ready for a date with my DH. I procrastinated and ran short on time!
    Sat 7/7 was a 3 mile run on the TM and 4 miles on my bike.

Have a wonderful Easter dinner ladies! Do NOT go for seconds, they NEVER taste as good as the first bite!!!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter all. I have been so busy with work that I haven't had time to post but I have been working out. Friday, I completed the P90X dvd Legs and Back and Saturday I took an hour long spin class plus I took an Atlanta walking tour.

Chocolickkyss - Friday: 5/7
    Chocolickkyss - Saturday: 6/7
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    Happy easter everyone. I flew back to Georgia this morning, said hello to my mom and nephew. Changed my clothes and out for a 3 mile run and 1 mile walk. Back to reality
  • ivykivy
    Options
    1/7 25min walking more later
  • vhuber
    Options
    1/7. 3 miles on foot and 3 miles on bike!
  • vhuber
    Options
    2/7 Got my bike out and rode 10 miles with a VERY BAD headache:sad: !
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Hello ladies!! I was 1/7 yesterday with a 30 minute walk around the neighborhood with the family--me, hubby, Blake in his Bjorn and Hubby pushing the stroller, plus our two dogs. We were quite the crew! Today was 2/7 with a 40 minute walk around the neighborhood--just me and the two munchkins. Burned a few extra calories pushing the jogging stroller up the hills. I'm sure I was quite the site to see with the baby strapped to my chest in his Bjorn and pushing our monster jogging stroller!

Hope everyone is having a great week so far. I can't believe that week one of maternity leave is already over--only 11 weeks left! :(
  • thinktank32k
    Options
    2/7 with JM 30 DS> I didnt have much time for anything else. My mom and I were wedding shopping. Two months to go>>> Not very long to finish up the little things.