2012 52 5/7 Challenge

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Way to shake it Heather!! My GS would've laughed and joined right in!! You go girl!!

My 5/7 was .25 on the TM and 3 miles on the elliptical!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    6/7 was at 5 a.m. with a 1 mile speed walk on the TM and a 1 mile rida on the bike.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    5/7 22 min on treadmill and 2 miles with Heather.

Dance the baby Heather!
  • wanna_be_fit
    wanna_be_fit Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    3/7 for the week with 45 minutes on the elliptical. Happy Saturday everyone!
  • vhuber
    Options
    My 7/7 was 4 miles on the TM. I walked for either a 1/4 mile or a 1/2 mile then I ran at 6.5 for 1 mile until I hit 4 miles. Did it in 45 minutes and then I did floor work for the remaining 15 minutes. Burned over 600 cals, saweeeet!!!
  • ivykivy
    Options
    Go Verda!!

6/7 25 min of the Firm
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Awesome job ladies!!! Verda--I thought that you were actually going to take a day off at some point! :)

My 1/7 today was 60 minutes of Wii Just Dance 2. My daughter kept saying "more dancing mommy" so I just kept going and going! My arms will probably be sore tomorrow!

Hope you guys have had a good weekend! :happy:
  • ivykivy
    Options
    1/7 30 min of the Firm
  • vhuber
    Options
    Heather, I have not been eating the cleanest so I must keep moving it. You know the saying "No rest for the wicked!":wink:

My 1/7 was 3 miles between the TM and the ellip..
  • vhuber
    Options
    Oh and I also peddled 3 miles tonite while watching DIY!!
  • ivykivy
    Options
    2/7 2 miles with Leslie. Hope to walk on my breaks.
  • vhuber
    Options
    2/7 with 4.5 miles on the TM and .5 miles on the elliptical!!!
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    I have a very wimpy 2/7 today with about 10 minutes of Just Dance. I'll count it though because I really hadn't planned to do anything at all, but Olivia had other plans when she said "come on, dancing mommy!". Only had time for a few songs, but I guess it's better than nothing!! I'll probably do some more with her later, because as I type she's screaming "I want some more dance!"

Verda--Are you a fan of DIY shows? My husband and I LOVE them. We've been renovating our home since we moved in almost 5 years ago!!!
  • wanna_be_fit
    Options
    Okay, so my 2/7 ended up being less wimpy with an additional 20 minutes doing Just dance per my daughter's VERY vocal request!

Hope everyone is doing well. :bigsmile:
  • erockah
    Options
    So I am feeling slightly guilty this week. Had an insane week at work last week over 70hours of work with a very high stress level. So I didn't get my workouts in that I wanted to. I tried to balance it by eating healthy. Yesterday was 1/7 with 30 min on wii dance and 15 min walking. Missed out on my workout today. My daughter woke from her nap super cranky right when I got home from work and now I'm putting myself to bed early so I can get up and excercise in the morning.

Funny that so many of us are dancing to wii!!
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Sorry to disappear, we are down to one very out of date lap top that constantly freezes up on me. I was 4/7 last week and Verda I started doing ChaleneX again... she sure wakes your muscles up! :bigsmile: I am going in to the school a few days this week but am trying to keep on schedule. We were away Sun-Mon and although I have taken walks... I need to break a sweat today!!
    Hope to report 1/7 soon :drinker:
  • vhuber
    Options
    I NEED to get back to CLX too Debra. Getting soft and I do NOT like it!!

Yes Heather I love watching DIY but my husband does NOT!:laugh:

My 3/7 was 3 miles on the bike and 2 miles walking on the TM.
  • onehecticmom
    onehecticmom Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You ladies ROCK!!!
    I am such a slacker!!!!!!!!!!!

1/7 on Sunday was spent walking the mall for about 2 hours.
    2/7 20 minutes elliptical - originally started Just Dance during naptime... but DH snickered at me so I gave up & went downstairs to the elliptical. Note to self - Just Dance reserved for times when DH is away... PERIOD
    3/7 30 minutes shoveling snow off the driveway & sidewalks (stupid snow) and a sit up/ push up session

I am 9 days away from an awesome workout - Going Park Commando at Disneyworld. We went for a week in September and I ate like crazy & still managed to lose some pounds. This trip will be shorter, but a ton more speed walking to try to fit 8 days of park activities into 4. In the meantime I will try to fit a few workouts in around packing & everything.
  • makeitallsue
    makeitallsue Posts: 3,086 Member
    Options
    Hey Friends!! Feel great today! I am 2/7 for the week... just couldnt get on to tell you...
    30 mins wii dance on Tuesday and ChaleneX, today was 4 miles on the elliptical and then some push ups and tricep dips.
    My husband and I got invited to an 80s Prom and I found a cute halter dress.. I have 3 weeks to get the arms some what presentable...haha
  • vhuber
    Options
    Ohhh Debra that sounds like FUN!!!!

It was 20 BELOW zero this morning and our high was 9 BELOW!!!:noway: :noway: I just felt off today, wanted to be lazy, eat and stay warm. But I did get in 2 miles on the elliptical and 1 mile on the bike to count me a fitness day!!! 4/7