Options
12345679»

Replies

• mrsimon302
    mrsimon302 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    if you shouldn't drink pop, then what should you drink with your rum? lol
    Sunny Delight!

Emily....I just gagged a little!! ;-) I love a good Captain and Diet Coke every once in a while...but the idea of rum and Sunny D sounds gross!!!! :D
    Oh but it's delicious, it's pretty much the only way Sunny Delight is even worth drinking.

sunny d and rum.. i don't know about all that lol.. but in the name of science i'm gonna give it a try!! hehe
  • ilovemyhorse
    Options
    This is really old news. It's our choice to put whatever we want in our body.

I love my diet mountain dew!
  • ashleigh2311
    ashleigh2311 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I drink about 2 cans of diet pepsi a day and just have not been able to give it up. It's either that or coffee/cappucino and the diet pepsi has 0 calories!

ditto!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Read a gross story this morn about Mt Dew.

...someone reported that they found a dead mouse in their can of Mt Dew. Pepsi disputed it saying "if a mouse was submerged in Mountain Dew between four and seven days, the rodent will have no calcium in its bones and bony structures." It would be "jelly like" The only part of the rodent that could survive, added McGill, was "a portion of the tail."

Definately made me think. YUCK!!

Yeah....that's what we're all talking about. The OP linked to that story.

THE OP DID NOT HAVE ALL THE SAME INFORMATION AS THIS COMMENT HON. READ THE WHOLE STORY AND YOU WOULDN'T BE LAUGHING OVER SOMEBODY ELSE BEING FOOLISH!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    LOL that's why Coca Cola rules!!!! I think anything dead would turn into jelly in soda. It's highly acidic. I'll drink regular coke on occasion and that's it. It's the aspartame I dislike. BLAGh!
  • Triciacannon
    Triciacannon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started getting really bad acid reflux this year. I've been a serious Diet Coke drinker for YEARS. I wonder if the soda is what's causing it.