Replies

• ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I get hit on at the gym all the time...by my husband. :laugh:
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I get hit on at grocery stores or auto supply shops.. but I'm usually dressed up for work in dresses and heels and not in my hot sweaty unflattering workout clothes with no makeup and hair that looks like it needs a total makeover!
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    Nope...never been hit on...and I've never hit on anyone either. Maybe the wedding ring scares them off? Or I'm just not hot *sighs*

Sorry, I'm shy :blushing:

hehe...ok, then I feel better
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'd even know if I was getting hit on.

At my new gym that I've been going to for about 2 months no one ever talks to me. I think most people are just there to workout and stay within their little cliches.
  • JenGrape
    JenGrape Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm rather unapproachable at the gym... plugged into music and in "the zone" if I'm doing cardio and for resistance training I kind of ignore everyone else and focus on the job at hand. I have had someone hit on me after a workout in the parking lot but then he saw my 6 ft 4 hubby and apologized LOL! :)

Not his fault that my wedding rings are 2 sizes too big having lost 91 lbs!
  • hjfischer
    hjfischer Posts: 250
    Options
    Nope, never, ever. Even when I was 10 years younger and had a hot body....but then again, I never got hit on in bars/clubs....never gotten hit on in the grocery store... I did get hit on once at the dry cleaner!
  • loopybec2002
    loopybec2002 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    The man on the wii fit is over friendly sometimes i think from the lack of male attention in my life i might just start classing him as hitting on me.
  • SAC0O3
    SAC0O3 Posts: 95
    Options
    I don't get hit on at the gym. I do get the occasional stare, and even that is rare haha. I suppose I am not very attractive to all the college men when they see me carry my son around. Or I am just not worth looking at xD I hope I get there some day!
  • stephaniej05
    Options
    Complaining... Or bragging?
  • kimclaws
    kimclaws Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    the key is to look unapproachable, just pretend you are a badass and people won't wanna talk to you lol , I never get hit on because i look like I might kill a person who interrupts my workout, its the gym, you do not have to be friendly or even smile at people. It also helps if you have headphones in your head, :)