Gap between my legs

Options
I have tried so hard to get a gap between my legs, but i just can't do it :( I pretty sure im doing something wrong :(
Anyone have a any tiips for me? or cn link me to any videos to help, please just help :(

- Thank you

Replies

• _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Why do you care if there is a "gap" between your legs? What does that mean to you? Does this gap give you more value and worth as a person?
  • paandora
    Options
    Just worried as my thighs are on ly a couple inches off my waist.. there not in proportion, hence why im adding more leg exercises in
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Some people's bodies just aren't built to have gaps between their legs. It has to do with how wide-set your hips are, how much body fat you have, how much muscle you've developed on your thighs, and how big your brit-brit is...... although it does take a lower body fat to achieve it, it is not an indicator of health or beauty.
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Just worried as my thighs are on ly a couple inches off my waist.. there not in proportion, hence why im adding more leg exercises in
    You cannot target fat loss. All you can do is continue to lose weight and it will drop from all over, some places more stubborn than others, but just sticking with a calorie deficit is the way to achieve it.
  • thinnerisstronger
    thinnerisstronger Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    The thigh gap is not really a healthy goal since some girls aren't built to get it. It's hereditary. You'll be more likely to have a gap at a heathy weight if you have wider hips. A girl with more narrow hips can sometimes get a gap, but it usually involves unhealthy means!
    My recommendation- don't lose weight just because you want a thigh gap. If it happens, then yay! If it doesn't, that's okay. Some girls are not meant to have one!

Plus, don't forget that some images of girls with 'thigh gaps' are just girls that are posing so it appears like they have a gap and they don't actually look like that when they stand normally.
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Stand with your legs slightly further apart.

:flowerforyou:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Plus, don't forget that some images of girls with 'thigh gaps' are just girls that are posing so it appears like they have a gap and they don't actually look like that when they stand normally.
    They also use those new-fangled com-putors to manipulate those images.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I have heard that riding horses for long periods of time can create a gap between the thighs. I haven't tried it, though.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I have heard that riding horses for long periods of time can create a gap between the thighs. I haven't tried it, though.

...or riding an elephant...
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    One of my friends calls that the honey hole.
  • Aviendha_RJ
    Aviendha_RJ Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Why would you be so fixated on wanting one? Charlize Theron doesn't have one... so if it's good enough for her, it's good enough for me :)
  • cheekyleonie
    cheekyleonie Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'd hate to have a"gap" between my thighs!
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Is this what they mean in London when they post to "Mind the gap" at the subway station?:smile:
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Stand with your legs slightly further apart.

:flowerforyou:

LOL
  • hofdog
    hofdog Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    *withholding wildly inappropriate comment*
  • sullivann
    sullivann Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Why? Not very sexy IMO. :/ It just reminds me of being sick.
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options

Honestly, that did not look good at all!!!!!!!!
  • JohnsonTL
    Options
    I don't think it is wrong for you at all to set a personal goal as having a gap between your thighs; I don't know who really enjoys rubbing a hole in their jeans in that particular area. However, as stated above I do agree that some people are just not built to have the gap. Perhaps you should try and find a weight that is healthy and that you are comfortable with and see if the gap comes then?
  • JohnsonTL
    Options
    I don't think it is wrong for you at all to set a personal goal as having a gap between your thighs; I don't know who really enjoys rubbing a hole in their jeans in that particular area. However, as stated above I do agree that some people are just not built to have the gap. Perhaps you should try and find a weight that is healthy and that you are comfortable with and see if the gap comes then?