Gap between my legs

Options

Replies

• sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Gee I don't know why anyone would want that.

Anyway, they way many women are built, it will not be likely because of the positioning of the hips in relation to the pelvis.

blessings.
  • colinmcp
    colinmcp Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what this gap is you are speaking of and im sure as heck not clicking through on some link that cant be unseen.
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    First things first. The gap is too sexy. But, the gap is there due to body fat percentage. Try the Brazilian but lift.
  • SophW27
    SophW27 Posts: 19
    Options
    The gap between my legs would be nice - but I know never in a million years will my thighs ever shrink that much.

as I exercise I build muscle really fast so instead of being fat they're muscular, so still fairly massive! :)
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Stand with your legs slightly further apart.

:flowerforyou:
    This quote made me chuckle. But really, I kind of know where this poster is going. I have had this thought, too, but mostly because leg gap often is linked to your thighs NOT rubbing together anymore. And if you are built with rubbing thighs (like me)...that's the part that is really troublesome because it can lead to thighs chaffing and, at best, being slighlty callous.

Keep hanging in there. We may not ever have thighs that don't rub...but hey...they won't rub as much!

My thighs touch. They always have even when I was underweight. However, I don't get chaffing/callous thighs. Thighs touching is not always uncomfortable! :)
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Is this what they mean in London when they post to "Mind the gap" at the subway station?:smile:

ROFLMAO!!!! :laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • appleseeds
    appleseeds Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Acutally this forum was all I could think about in my Tummy Hips and Thighs class at the gym today!! Especially when we were doing squats likea sumo. Totally working my inner thigh :P
  • TeeJayBee_xo
    Options
    The only thing I can reccomend is joining the gym & concentrate on toning your thighs & doing lots of cardio.

But please don't do any drastic diets &/or worry too much if you don't get the size gap you were after. It's so not worth it... Xx
  • TeeJayBee_xo
    Options
    The only thing I can reccomend is joining the gym & concentrate on toning your thighs & doing lots of cardio.

But please don't do any drastic diets &/or worry too much if you don't get the size gap you were after. It's so not worth it... Xx
  • PinkAndSparkle
    Options
    I have a really athletic build (broad shoulders, narrow hips), so even when I was really skinny my thighs still touched at the top. I will say, when I was overweight my thighs rubbed together so when i was wearing shorts they would ride way up. Now my thighs touch pretty much all the way down to my knees, but they are mostly muscle.

I remember it being a goal of mine to have the 3 gaps (top, knee, below the calves), and being so proud when I achieved that...Then realizing that I was totally malnourished and sick....soooo there's that.
  • swisspea
    swisspea Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'm going to echo what others have said here: I know a lot of people who have worked so so hard to get that "gap" and none of them were able to achieve it :( Some of us just aren't built that way. I remember seeing Kathy Griffin on some talk show once saying that she even had liposuction on her thighs to get it, and that didn't even work.
  • ThatsNotMine
    ThatsNotMine Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I love the thigh gap. I want one when I lay on my side but I've seen a lot of fat (sorry) women with the thigh gap, it's more how you're body is built then how lean you are.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Some folks find it an attractive quality (as I guy I know I do, but mostly because it makes certain activities more enjoyable for me) and there's nothing wrong with that.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with shooting for that as a goal. Try running or jogging on top of maintaining a healthy calorie deficit, I believe that may help if you aren't doing so already. Remember that it may take a long time to reach your goal, or it might never happen as the points made about genetics are valid. However, as long as you keep your attempts healthy, there's absolutely no problem with your goal and being healthier and exercising more is a good thing on its own too.

Good luck!
  • GemaG
    GemaG Posts: 142
    Options
    *withholding wildly inappropriate comment*

Lol!!
  • TarattThomas
    TarattThomas Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would love to acheive the same thing. I'm so sick of wearing shorts and them riding up between my thighs every 10 steps. its annoying an embarrassing & even happened when I was very thin. :/
  • myskinnyyear
    myskinnyyear Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I see lots of gorgeous women that do not have any gap in their thighs. Great figures!
  • ThatsNotMine
    ThatsNotMine Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Try barre workouts. You can probably find some on YouTube. Ballet workouts will help make you a lean machine, especially in the thigh/hip area!
  • KitTheRoadie
    KitTheRoadie Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    *withholding wildly inappropriate comment*

Ditto! :O)
  • Gennawest
    Gennawest Posts: 171
    Options
    i totally feel you with the gap. i am accomplished, I have a gap. I mean, I have alot of other things too. But, I have a gap, and it feels great-- especially when for years, my knees touched, not to mention the rest of my legs. I got it by running, and squating, and spinning. you can do it.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I have tried so hard to get a gap between my legs, but i just can't do it :( I pretty sure im doing something wrong :(
    Anyone have a any tiips for me? or cn link me to any videos to help, please just help :(

- Thank you

Some people's body shape is not meant for that unless you get so skinny you're unhealthy.