Replies

• Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I once drank bong water. :)
  • VonRockette
    VonRockette Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm always freezing too. My boyfriend HATES it. And I get called weird not so much for a behavior, but for this fear I have. I'm scared of horses. Not because they're big and muscular, but because i'm afraid they are going to bite my Achilles tendon. Yes, my fear is that specific. And it's weird. And I know it.

Not so weird... I am afraid of horses because one bit my elbow when I was little! *kitten*. I was just standing eating my cotton candy minding my own business.

I jedi ALL sliding doors. not weird so much as working out my powers.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    i can only think of 2 things really,
    1.come september/october i have to stock up the food stores in the house so they are super brimming! :blushing:
    and
    2.anything fluffy i have to feel! :noway: this is why i like guys with hairy chests i guess :love: :love: :blushing:
  • ErrataCorrige
    ErrataCorrige Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    I brush my teeth in the shower while I condition, I don't think that is weird.

When I talk to myself (out loud) I always address myself by my full name.

If my feet get hot I start to hyperventilate. I seriously cannot function if my feet are even overly warm. I had to walk around barefoot the entire time I was pregnent with both of my kids, so I got a lot of jokes about "barefoot and pregnant".

Also, I read while walking to work.
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I once drank bong water. :)

well better than BOG i suppose!!! lol
  • KrisRain
    Options
    Cannot STAND labels on things....Must take them off! Like the stickers labels on fruit,the tags on shirts,even panties! lol :bigsmile:
  • RachM
    RachM Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, well I love popping anyone with puss, gross, I know. I also carry around almost every OTC medication you can buy, I don't know why, but I must be prepared for any illness that anyone around me might have. I have been told by my fiancée that I have many faces depending on what I'm doing. Microfiber clothes make my skn crawl. I cannot stand still brushing my teeth, I find it incredibly annoying. And more I'm sure, I'm unusually quirky....
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I have been known to (and do) eat raw bacon
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    - I hate having my belly button touched - my husband likes to call it my "fun button" because of the reaction he gets when he touches it (not fun for me!) and he's told me on several occasions when we have kids he's going to tell them about "mummy's fun button" :explode:

these I used to do, but I seem to be growing out of them a bit:-

- I usually turn my plate around so that the "main" bit (meat, fish, quiche, whatever) is at the top left hand corner.

- if I'm eating crisps and I'm not distracted by something else while I'm eating them (like a movie or something), I try to only touch the crisps I pull out of the bag. If I touch another crisp, that's the one I eat next :laugh:

- when out walking in town and watching where I was walking, if one foot stood on a darker bit of ground, or a crack, and the other didn't, that foot felt "warmer", and I'd try to even them up by standing on a crack or something with my other foot :ohwell:

EDIT: I often clean my teeth in the shower as well - sometimes it's just too cold to step out the water to stand in a towel and clean my teeth. Only on weekends though. On week days we dont have enough hot water for us both to shower before work if I waste it like that.
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Haha, some of these are hilarious (some are slightly worrying!)

My only weirdness is excessive politeness. If someone literally walks into me cos they are looking the other way like an idiot, I'll apologise almost instinctively even though it's clearly not my fault and, by rights, I should be quite annoyed.

I worry that one day someone is gonna drive into my car and I'll get out and apologise, ruining my argument come claim time!
  • mimaduck83
    mimaduck83 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Oh my....here goes!

Snow makes me anxious- falling snow even more so. But I like skiing.
    I love the smell of coffee but hate the taste
    I'm usually too hot but my nose is always cold (point in case 66C in Death Valley and my nose? Freezing)
    I will wash my hair everyday, twice a day in summer. I have done so since I was 11...I'm now almost 29...I should by stocks in shampoo and conditioner.
    Okra makes me want to gag...and yet I've never eaten it
    I am synaethesic (or however you spell it) - I taste colours, especially when I'm ill. Nausea is neon yellow, so if I say I'm feeling yellow, best move out my way and let me get to the bathroom
    When really angry I don't yell - I shake and get really quiet.
    I hate my belly button being touched, makes me feel sick. I have a scar on it from surgery when I was 21...double the horror!
    I'm intolerant to all opiates...this makes the doctors very cross when trying to treat me!
  • sirihermine
    sirihermine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I eat cheese doodles (well, not anymore...) with a fork...
    I just don't like to get the yellow stuff on my fingers. My wife thinks I'm so weird when I do that.
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    bumping for more replies!
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    Riding my motorcycle to work in the rain or when it's below freezing out.

JM
  • rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Some of mine...

I think if I'm polite and smile/make eye contact and say hello to everyone I pass that if that person had intended to rob me, they will change their mind because I'm nice to them. This drives my husband insane

By no means am I a neat freak, but if I go into someone else's house and see clutter (that I have myself) I unfairly judge them as being dirty.

When in a store, mall, or even at work I always check around and plan my mode of ecsape in case it's needed.

Regarless of the temperature my feet are always cold... even if the rest of me is warm or hot.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm crazy!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    When my sandwich or hamburger has to be perfectly in line before I eat it. Also when I flip out if my husband eats the last bite of my food that I specifically set aside because it was the yummiest :)
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    i have to get my qtip wet before i put it in my ear.....sometimes that means licking it.

I cant help it.

If i dont it feels.....*shivers* its just gross.

(I know theres a good lube joke in here somewhere)
  • mama1229
    Options
    I used to brush my teeth in the shower, until I almost brushed my teeth with the razor instead. I no longer brush my teeth in the shower:D
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I don't like ice cream or chocolate and people seem to think that's weird, I just hate the taste of them!