You little weirdo.

Options

Replies

• AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I also have severe issues with cold. Would prefer for the temperature to be 80F+ all the time.

I eat oysters three to four times per week (even in months that end in "y").

I need "no people" days two or three times a year, when I don't interact with anyone (I stay in my apartment or hotel room) and don't chat, email, call, turn on the tv, etc. I find these days a great time for reflection and growth.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Cheetos in Twinkies is awesome - I've given them up though.
    When I see someone with a tag sticking out of their shirt I have to tuck it in.
  • bcgirl55
    bcgirl55 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can't sleep if I don't have the weight of a sheet on me. My husband goes nuts if we go south and the room is hot, and I still have a sheet on me! I also hate hot feet, and therefore hat socks. I take them off at the first opportunity! Sometimes I am sitting at the dinner table, and I will take them off with my toes!! Then I leave them all over the house! The hubby just rolls his eyes about that part!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    When it's super cold outside, I like to pretend that I'm Russian. Apparently that's odd.

In Soviet Russia...

Yeah I've got nothing...
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    i smell my food on the fork or spoon before taking a bite. i also eat the inside of burritos first then the tortilla and yes i eat all the toppings off pizza and then eat the crust all with a fork
  • chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    If im eating anything with my hands... sandwich/pizzza- I dont eat the end that Im touching, even if i washed my hands 100X!!!!!!!
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I like to randomly use accents when I talk to anyone. my fav is using a british one. at an interview I had, I accidentally did it a couple times throughout the interview. my friends tell me I'm weird for doing it, but it's fun lol
  • Lolzers
    Lolzers Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have little quirks that come out every now and then. I often get an overwhelming desire to want to read a word backwards, if I'm hugging my boyfriend I sometimes have to make a sort of roar or grr sound which totally takes the romance out of it!! I laugh at stuff that aren't that funny and cant stop laughing and when I laugh I will cackle, snort, then kind of sound like a donkey and also I sing ALOT and not just hum to myself, someone will be having a conversation with me and a word in the conversation will remind me of a song and Im off! And I sing to the person in a mock seranading kind of way! but I love my quirks and wouldnt change 'em!! oh and when my boyfriend says good night I need him to follow it by sleep tight. If he forgets to say sleep tight I feel the gesture is not complete and I make him say it
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    put ice in my milk if its not cold enough
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    I love the smell of air conditioning, or even better, the combination of cardboard and really cold air, like in a walk-in beer cooler.
    I don't particularly care for TV and almost never watch it (except for True Blood!).
    I must have at least a sheet on me when I sleep, no matter how hot it is.
    I have always cried listening to Puff, The Magic Dragon...even misted up reading it to my girls...it is intolerably sad!
  • mskatec22
    mskatec22 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    You are all so much more interesting than I am.
    The ONE thing I think people can't really figure out about me is why I hate onions but love onion flavored items and hate peach flavored items but love peaches.
  • wreckedredhead
    Options
    I absolutely can not touch sandpaper. When I am sitting at my desk and trying to find my pen, slap my hands down all around till I find it....I annoy myself.
  • wreckedredhead
    Options
    Me too...got to have my special pen.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Lol. I've also been really cold as of lately
    everyone has contributed it with the weight loss thing. Oh and also.. I brush my teeth in the shower too. Saves time and water and if it's weird, I don't wanna be ..err normal? Is that the opposite of weird?

I get weird stares and stuff also because I looooove the smell of books. Even in public (especially places like Books-a-Million), if I find a book with freshly laminated pages, I'll take a big ol' whiff. Same thing goes with letters in the mail, but I've been warned not to sniff those.. y'know.. in case someone has laced a letter with anthrax.

Not that I recommend it, but I am fairly certain that sniffing a letter containing anthrax would be a sure fire way to lose weight, although the consequences would be at best, sub-optimal.

Nice try, but I'm on to you... <.<;
  • nancy276
    Options
    i eat my sandwiches in a circle....i start from the side crust of the bread, go down the bottom, up the other side then the top of the crust. the middle of the sandwich is the best so i save it for last....i know, i'm so weird:embarassed:
  • AngelShep
    AngelShep Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I eat all the breading off chicken nuggets then eat the chicken.
    I eat all the chocolate off a kit kat the lick each "strip"
    I have a trash show addiction. Jersey Shore, Keeping Up With The Kardashians, Kourtney & Kim, etc
    I'm 27 & don't drive.
    I have a collection of lady toys. Not that I use all of them lol
    I have a collection of pop tabs. It all started with what they meant & now I can't seem to stop collecting them!!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    -Not sure why I do this, but I give my friends nicknames of their actual name.. but just twisted... Liiiike I call my friend 'Mike' as 'Michelou', and 'Kyle' is 'Keelay'.. I just pronounce it all goofy like just because

-if someone brushes my hair or touches a certain spot in my head, I fall asleep

-Whenever I tear the string off material, I like to chew it (Again, don't ask)

-If I see a hangnail on my fingers, I will pick at it and pull it out---even though I'm 100% sure that it'll bleed afterwards and swell.

-At random times I bark like a dog.. no reason at all for this. Also, if I pass other dogs in the neighborhood that are barking at me, I'll bark right back at them. Luckily no one has caught me in the act as of yet.
  • nancy276
    Options
    Where to begin lol....
    I wash my hands a lot, umm maybe 20x a day at least, I also put lotion on my hands after every washing and sometimes in between, also apparently in my sleep (my fiance was making fun of me for this, he said it was new) I am also addicted to chapstick, lip balm whatever... I have several varieties available to me at all times (next to my bed on the nightstand, in my purse) lol
    I am also very peculiar about the type of fabric that can touch my skin... I know I am a weirdo, but some fabrics make my skin feel dried out.

i love chapstick too, except i love to eat it..not cherry though, it makes me sick...
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I pretend to do cooking shows while making dinner. My husband and oldest son think I am nuts.

I too am addicted to chapstick. Currently I am using the black and white, the blue, cherry, and peppermint. I use them all day long.
  • dt_dz
    dt_dz Posts: 3
    Options
    I have many but two that I take a lot of crap for is I have to have my toast cold, preferably to sit for awhile but if I'm going to eat it right away I put it in the refrigerator or freezer. The butter can not melt on it. I also love cold, preferred the day after making popcorn. So yes stale popcorn.