You little weirdo.

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Nos150
    Nos150 Posts: 150
    Options
    I eat Big Mac’s in layers (one thing at a time)
    I turn my plate to what ever I am eating
    I will always leave one or two chips in the bag. (I never ate the last of the chips!)
    When watching movies I have to have the subtitles on so I don’t 'miss anything'
    I fall asleep with my ankle in between my big toe and the really long one.
    I scream my head off if I see a spider doesn’t matter where or when. (Woken baby once doing this)
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Everyone makes fun of me at meal times because I can't eat my food if it is touching other food on the plate. When eating out and my plate arrives, I use my fork to separate everything so it does not touch.

Since I was a little kid, when I eat a McDonalds cheeseburger I take the meat out and eat the bun first and then eat the meat.

I also have a thing about feet, I HATE them! I cannot have feet touch me or be too close to me. If so you usually get a nice punch in the leg. On the other hand I love shoes and I currently own 75 pairs.
  • WifeMomDVM
    WifeMomDVM Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    I hate sweet tea. I'm from the South. I've been told I'm un-American because of this. :sad:
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    -I hate certain foods touching (mostly stuff like syrup on my eggs or bacon/sausage).

-Whenever I listen to my mp3 player, my music has to be at the maximum volume.

-I sleepwalk/sleep talk, and once had a reeeeeeally embarrassing moment involving an ice chest and yours truly.

-sometimes I zone out when people are talking to me. Funny thing is, It's not always intentional either. They'll talk and when I come back from la-la land, I'm pretty embarrassed because it seems rude.
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Dont feel bad, im scared of balloons : /

I thought I was the only one out there. Balloons terrify me. I've been known to take balloons that are blown up AWAY from people and deflate them. People think it's funny to chase me with balloons...they soon learn their error.
  • FiremanSam111
    Options
    This topic is so cool, I remembered a few more to add...
    I like gravy on my fries. Or vinegar (it's an English thing, and they're called CHIPS people!).
    I sunbathe buck naked.
    I study and research quantum physics as a hobby.
    I will finish your food for you if you don't.
    I like BBQ sauce on my twisties (cheese puff things)
    I have eaten cactus, with lemon and salt (not bad. What? I was hungry).
    I drink Gin and Tonic (or just the tonic water - apparently that makes me weird cos guys don't drink Gin).
    I always put the toilet seat down.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

I also have a thing about feet, I HATE them! I cannot have feet touch me or be too close to me. If so you usually get a nice punch in the leg. On the other hand I love shoes and I currently own 75 pairs.
    ]

I am the same way about feet and shoes! I can't go to a water park or a public pool because of all the feet. However, I have enough shoes for a small country. And oddly enough, wear the same 4-5 pairs.
  • mo_is_here
    Options
    Geezus you people are weird!

;)
  • mskatec22
    mskatec22 Posts: 138 Member
    Options

]

I am the same way about feet and shoes! I can't go to a water park or a public pool because of all the feet. However, I have enough shoes for a small country. And oddly enough, wear the same 4-5 pairs.

COme to think of it I don't like feet either, but I definitely don't think that's weird. Feet are gross. Shoes are awesome. If you like feet...that's WEIRD!!! :tongue:
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I can't touch cotton wool or polystyrene. I have panic attacks if I do.

I eat pizzas and burgers with a knife and fork.

I use my knife and fork the wrong way round even though I am right handed for everything.

I can't stand bananas, the smell makes me ill.

I make up songs about people and what they are doing in my head, sometimes aloud if I think that person won't think I'm completely crazy (or already knows it!)