OT: Wedding Cake toppers opinions needed : )

Options
12345679»

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Yup.......I've made up my mind......The winner is..........

JustCakeToppers_com_Image_WS7087.jpg

LOL...kinda funny I end up picking one that wasn't even on the original list I asked you guys to vote on. ninja.gif

snickeringg.gif
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Haha I like that one too!

Of the serious ones I like the one where they're both standing. For some reason the sitting one looks like she needs his assistance or something, and since I'm really egalitarian that sort of turns me off. Am I reading too much into the cake topper? :huh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I kinda think she looks like a mermaid :ohwell:

She's holding her arm out for balance. He's marrying a lush. :laugh: :laugh:

y_thinking.gif

Yeah....pick that one. :bigsmile:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Oh yea, I can see that too. That's a nicer way to look at it. :laugh:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options

LOL...kinda funny I end up picking one that wasn't even on the original list I asked you guys to vote on. ninja.gif

snickeringg.gif

Yay! I like that one a lot. It's very stylized.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options

snickeringg.gif

:laugh: isn't it funny how that works out?! Very pretty, Kellch! One more thing checked off the list! YAY!
  • kellch
    Options
    I like 1...5...&.... 8 It looks like there innertwined...

Very lovely!!

Yup 1 was tied with 3 for top votes and 5 came in 2nd. I turned 1 down because it's calla lillies and I don't have any calla lillies in my boquet (I was going to but they are an expensive flower for a big wedding....and if you're broke :embarassed: :laugh: :wink: ) So it's gonna be a lot of roses and carnations and stuff. I'll be posting more wedding decor pics up here soon and ask for opinions. It helps :drinker:

Thank you all :smooched:
  • kellch
    Options
    Haha I like that one too!

Of the serious ones I like the one where they're both standing. For some reason the sitting one looks like she needs his assistance or something, and since I'm really egalitarian that sort of turns me off. Am I reading too much into the cake topper? :huh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I kinda think she looks like a mermaid :ohwell:

She's holding her arm out for balance. He's marrying a lush. :laugh: :laugh:

y_thinking.gif

Yeah....pick that one. :bigsmile:

:angry:

He's a lush too thank you CrossedArms.gif

Need one where both bride and groom have something to lean on writing.gif
  • kellch
    Options
    Yay! I like that one a lot. It's very stylized.

:glasses:
  • kellch
    Options

snickeringg.gif

:laugh: isn't it funny how that works out?! Very pretty, Kellch! One more thing checked off the list! YAY!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Yeah I like all of em......Can I have like 10 cakes? dunno.gif

My wife and I went to a wedding recently. Instead of one huge cake, they had a small two tiered cake in the center of each table at the reception. During dinner the bride and groom came to each table greeted the people, cut the cake at that table, put a piece on each dessert plate and divided the rest into little boxes for the guests to take home.

We commented on how nice it was. It gave the guests a few minutes of time with the couple. Avoided that awful ceremony where they smash the cake in each other's faces. Plus they didn't have to buy centerpieces.

They only had flowers on top of the cakes though, so it didn't give them the excuse to have 20 toppers, but heck, it's your wedding buy 20 toppers if you want.
  • kellch
    Options

Yeah I like all of em......Can I have like 10 cakes? dunno.gif

That was my thought :smokin: :laugh:
  • kellch
    Options
    stupid quotes :grumble:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    Ok.....so ummmmmmmmmm.......I've narrowed it down to two of them. I did away with the calla lillies since it's not my flower of choice. And I picked #5 (#3 just seemed to be one that is used by alot more and I thought #5 was more original) But I found another one I think I like more than #5 that wasn't on the original list. :embarassed: But I'm not sure :ohwell: :bigsmile: :laugh:

Soooooooo it's between these two:

JustCakeToppers_com_Image_WS7102.jpg

And no Max I didn't pick #6.....I'll PM you and let you know why. :smokin: I can't say it on here :devil: :laugh:

i think the first one is sooooooo much better! to me, it shows love and devotion - not to sound all cheesy...
    the second one, ugh. the guy is stiff (hehe:blushing: ) and too far away from her. plus, she is a mermaid. think - splash! :noway:

glad you found the one you picked, its good! out of all of them, i do like that the best - besides the scary green one :smokin: