Recommendation To Wives and GFs Out There

Options

Replies

• meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Wow- nothing solves communication problems/relationship stress like passive aggressive belly aching on a message board. :noway:
  • spazzticaunt
    Options
    I usually try my boyfriends cooking and if I have any suggestions I tell him and what not. He is the first person that has EVER made rice that I will eat though lol. But I also try to teach him a lot of what I know. He always says things like, "but your better at it why do I need to learn?" and I always tell him that I want him to learn so if I am not around ie (out of town or something) he knows how to cook his favorite foods that I make him.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    man if my husband cooked I would kiss him and prob lick the plate and he would possibly get lucky that night lol

Fo sho.
  • LilMissFoodie
    LilMissFoodie Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Absolutely agree! My mum is a fab (but basic) cook and my Dad is ALWAYS complaining but never offers to help. If my husband complained about the food I cooked, I'm not sure I'd ever cook for him again :P
  • cherigurl
    cherigurl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    man if my husband cooked I would kiss him and prob lick the plate and he would possibly get lucky that night lol

^^^^^ I hear you on that, even if it were awful i would eat it lol
  • JennysMan
    Options
    Where'd the OP and his wife go anyway?

I'm still here....just kinda taking stuff in right now. I think I've said enough.
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options

I'm still here....just kinda taking stuff in right now. I think I've said enough.

Wise man
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

The wife give you a warning or something? :bigsmile:
  • jennajava
    Options
    Won't that make me more of a hall monitor?

It's Bizzarro day. Go back to being slutty and I'll tell you to have some self respect.

Fiiiinnneee. Can I be your altar boy?
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I think you both have!
  • jennajava
    Options
    I think you both have!

If it's bizarro day you have to stop being so opinionated!

(before I counter call you a bully)
  • macpatti
    Options
    It's Bizzarro day. Go back to being slutty and I'll tell you to have some self respect.

Brett!!! Do you see what you're doing to sweet, sweet Jenna?
  • jennajava
    Options

JJ is never sweet. JJ is just a t. waffle! And don't forget it!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

This site is not the place for this sort of blatant sexuality!

(yeah I'm not gonna be able to keep this up long)

NO ONE may say "That's what she said!" Steve Carrell owns it, ok, he owns it!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

70863-oh_u.jpg
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options

(yeah I'm not gonna be able to keep this up long)

They have a pill for that
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options
    Patti's making dirty jokes, Jenna's flirting...

Ok what is going on? I'm in Bizzarro world aren't I?
    Hello.
    What? Me? YOU made the joke and I only pointed out that fearnloathing would be here soon! :wink:

I was at the docotors and my ears were burning,are we talking about tips again?
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I love my husband of 35 years and he cooks a lot. Most of what he cooks has tasted great. However, he cooks very high fat, high calorie foods. He loves bacon, sausage and cheese a LOT . The other day he asked it I wanted a fried egg. I said yes but when I walked over to the stove he had a slice of ham on the eggs and a pile of bacon bits. I said that I couldn't eat all those calories and fat and he said, " I suppose you don't want cheese either, huh?" It made me want to cry. I love things like that as much as he does but it's killing both of us. I have lost 34 pounds and still weigh 234. He has lost 25 and still weighs over 300 and has had heart surgery and extremely high cholesterol. I think he is starting to gain some back as I see the same of food behaviors returning. Do I love my man's creativity and cooking yes! Am I willing to eat it just because he was nice and took his turn at cooking? NO. I am committed to a lifestyle change even if he is not.
  • FearAnLoathing
    Options

Seeing as he's married to a woman named Jen, and judging by the posts of a mysterious "Jen" on page 2, I'm guessing divorce lawyer.

Yikes! I think you're right!

Little tip for some of the fellas

big tip is better :laugh:
  • macpatti
    Options
    I was at the docotors and my ears were burning,are we talking about tips again?
    Brett only had a little tip, but he can't keep it up for much longer. You're late in the game here.