set 2: 21
    set 3: 15
    set 4: 15
    set 5: 40 (at least 22)

How's everyone else doing?
  • johnblake
    johnblake Posts: 661
    Options
    only 50 today and no gym I had to replace windows in the house today.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options

You have a house on your ship??:laugh:

Sorry I haven't checked in gang. I am up to 21/21/15/15/26 today. I worked in gardens all weekend and did about a thousand squats while planting and digging and spreading dirt ~ really sore from that today so I'm thinking that tomorrow *everything* will be sore! Yikes!
  • johnblake
    Options

Sorry I haven't checked in gang. I am up to 21/21/15/15/26 today. I worked in gardens all weekend and did about a thousand squats while planting and digging and spreading dirt ~ really sore from that today so I'm thinking that tomorrow *everything* will be sore! Yikes!
    what it's a house boat:laugh: :sad: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :sad: :laugh: :sad:
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Hope I'll do my test on the above website tomorrow morning. :wink:

Let us know how your test turns out:drinker:

I'm pathetic, I haven't done it yet. :embarassed: I had muscle sore from the aerobic class and then got sick. Mmm... I really look forward to seeing where I stand, but I just gotta give myself time. :huh: Will definitely keep you posted! :flowerforyou:
  • johnblake
    Options
    4 sets of 50
    I'm sorry to say 200 sit ups is not cutting it. so I did some bosu crunch and hold and some pull down crunchs.
  • lulubar
    Options

:laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: You're KILLING me!!!!!

What's a bosu crunch?? Pull down crunch?? Now you're just making stuff up! I'm googling now...
  • lulubar
    Options
    Hope I'll do my test on the above website tomorrow morning. :wink:

Let us know how your test turns out:drinker:

I'm pathetic, I haven't done it yet. :embarassed: I had muscle sore from the aerobic class and then got sick. Mmm... I really look forward to seeing where I stand, but I just gotta give myself time. :huh: Will definitely keep you posted! :flowerforyou:

dewdrop - good to see you here! Sorry you're sick:frown: Get better, the sit-ups will wait:flowerforyou:
  • johnblake
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiVy8ABZ3Do&feature=related
    it's something like this but at the end of a set no hands on the ball or floor just hold it

:laugh: :sad: :laugh: :laugh: You're KILLING me!!!!!

What's a bosu crunch?? Pull down crunch?? Now you're just making stuff up! I'm googling now...
  • lulubar
    Options
    it's something like this but at the end of a set no hands on the ball or floor just hold it

omg - now you're really killing me. But seriously, I want a bosu ball now. I have a regular ball and do lots with that - it has helped tremendously with my core strength! I guess I can get the same hyper-extension on the regular ball - just can't raise my legs like on the bosu. Heehee, I'm talking like I could even do that anyway:laugh: :blushing:
  • johnblake
    Options

omg - now you're really killing me. But seriously, I want a bosu ball now. I have a regular ball and do lots with that - it has helped tremendously with my core strength! I guess I can get the same hyper-extension on the regular ball - just can't raise my legs like on the bosu. Heehee, I'm talking like I could even do that anyway:laugh: :blushing:

you can do it don't tell yourself you can't
    just tell yourself you will

I love that Bosu there a little pricey like 100 bucks but I think wall worth the money
  • lulubar
    Options
    Oh fine. How 'bout I WILL work on it. Jeeze, I hate it when people just knock my crutch out from under me:grumble: :grumble:
    :tongue:
  • yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    Options
    Hey, there, team. Sorry I've been MIA. I haven't been able to do any of my challenges (very frustrating:mad: ) but just wanted you all to know I'm still around. Will be able to get back on it tomorrow.
  • Corsira
    Corsira Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oooohhhh I am SO going to do this!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for making this thread. I will start today and post my progess. Which will be awesome because I hate and never do crunches............... So I have alot of progress to make!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Ok I have been MIA however still been doing the challenge. Today Im on week two day two. I find myself loving it. I just looked at the video for the bosu ball and wow that looks hard but Im all about a challenge. bring it on!!:drinker:
  • Stacey82
    Stacey82 Posts: 69
    Options
    Week 2 Day 2 in the books

set 1: 21
    set 2: 24
    set 3: 18
    set 4:18
    set 5: 40 (at least 26)

Goodness, they're getting harder! I'm definitely feeling the muscles hiding behind my stomach! Maybe by the time I get to the end of this I'll just be whipping out 200 like JohnBlake!

How are everybody else's coming?
  • johnblake
    Options
    leg day today so my hip flexors are tight so only 100 sit ups and 100 bosu crunchs
  • healthymom2009
    Options
    finished the week two test: 50 (that's up from 30 at the beginning). I guess its working! I'm not sure I want to follow the third column - there's a lot of scary numbers here! :frown: OK I will!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    only able to do 100 situps 100 pushups 40 leglifts with 12lb ball done also 30 incline situp with 6 lb ball but trying to hang with you all :mad:
  • johnblake
    Options
    finished the week two test: 50 (that's up from 30 at the beginning). I guess its working! I'm not sure I want to follow the third column - there's a lot of scary numbers here! :frown: OK I will!

Don't be scared do what you can............just don't give up :glasses: