Replies

• Cupcake1015
    Cupcake1015 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    bump, great job everyone!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3, started at 197 and am at 147 now, my goal is around 130-140 I think, will see where I get to
  • myopus
    myopus Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm about 5'4.5", 25 years old with no kids and see so many inspirational photos on here. I haven't really posted photos before but these are some of my progress so far -

face.jpg

body.jpg

I don't know what my GW is exactly, but I know that I want to continue to make changes and see results.

I can't believe I missed these in the high volume of success stories; I am always on the lookout for 5'4" success stories. You all look so wonderful. I am so inspired! Please share your tips, and your daily calorie goal (1200?1600?) if you feel comfortable. This thread is great, and you all look so terrific :smooched:
  • atljenwhalen
    Options
    Everyone that has posted was very informative and looking amazing. My question being HOW did you make your targets? What helped you out the most? I am a single parent with an active child whom works full time and really want/need to get back in shape. Any advice will be taken. Thank you in advance and thanks for the motivation pictures:)
  • atljenwhalen
    Options
    @myopus you look amazing..your are massive inspiration for me! I will take any advice you have to shell out
  • myopus
    Options
    @myopus you look amazing..your are massive inspiration for me! I will take any advice you have to shell out

Unfortunately that isn't me (she & other posters from previous pages), that would have been great! =[] I am hoping for some good advice as well ;]
  • LJ0508
    LJ0508 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"4 and am restarting my journey. You ladies all look wonderful and have given me much motivation to keep pushing towards my goals.
  • mloftus2
    Options
    i'm 5'4" and currently hovering around 125-126 lbs. I'm hoping to lose a few lbs, get down into the teens, ideally 115 but we'll see. I've been there before so i know its possible...i used to be 113 but gained a bunch of weight after graduating college and starting a full-time office job. Right now my journey is focusing on getting stronger and toning up, getting rid of my belly. i'll post pictures once i figure out how to! :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    you can friend me if you like, i have a before & after in my pics, i am 5ft5 and started at 147lbs and am now maintaining at 122-125. i went froma uk size 12 to an 8 top, occasionally a 6 and 10 bottoms.
  • litlpineapple
    litlpineapple Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm about 5'4.5", 25 years old with no kids and see so many inspirational photos on here. I haven't really posted photos before but these are some of my progress so far -

face.jpg

body.jpg

I don't know what my GW is exactly, but I know that I want to continue to make changes and see results.

I can't believe I missed these in the high volume of success stories; I am always on the lookout for 5'4" success stories. You all look so wonderful. I am so inspired! Please share your tips, and your daily calorie goal (1200?1600?) if you feel comfortable. This thread is great, and you all look so terrific :smooched:

Thank you. :happy:

As far as tips go; I try to drink at least 8 cups of water, if not more, a day. I will have an occasional diet soda, but drink only water, milk, & coffee on a daily basis. I try and stay far away from refined sugar - I used to put 3/4 spoons in my coffee now - none.

I have my base at 1200, sometimes I eat exercise calories back if I'm hungry, if I'm not hungry I don't eat. I cook a lot at home & use as many fresh ingredients that I can.

Anyone who wants a friend, I'm here & I am pretty good with logging daily.

Good luck & stay focused!:flowerforyou:
  • khochst
    khochst Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    bump
  • myopus
    Options
    Thank you. :happy:

As far as tips go; I try to drink at least 8 cups of water, if not more, a day. I will have an occasional diet soda, but drink only water, milk, & coffee on a daily basis. I try and stay far away from refined sugar - I used to put 3/4 spoons in my coffee now - none.

I have my base at 1200, sometimes I eat exercise calories back if I'm hungry, if I'm not hungry I don't eat. I cook a lot at home & use as many fresh ingredients that I can.

Anyone who wants a friend, I'm here & I am pretty good with logging daily.

Good luck & stay focused!:flowerforyou:

Thanks so much! This is very helpful to those of us who can't wait to look like you =[]
  • amiles21693
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and I started at 155. I am now down to 146lbs so I will be posting pics soon! I have a few on my page of when I was at my heaviest (180lbs), then one at my thinnest (about 125lbs) and one of me as of a few days ago. My target weight is 130lbs and no lower! I gain muscle very easily and I don't want to have it deteriorate. And muscle weighs more than fat! So, don't worry so much about the number and more about how you look and feel (:
  • jdbeckers
    Options
    bump
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Here's mine - not a huge difference, but hey. :)

Both were taken at Disneyland, a year apart. In the first pic I was about 150lbs, and the 2nd is 135. I'm 5'5. :)
    DLbeforeafter.jpg

You're nuts, you can definitely see a difference, in your face and midsection. Good job!
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I am 35 yrs old, mom of twins and 5'4". I started at 210 lbs. in June 2010, joined MFP in Sept 2010 (just realized this week there are message boards!) and now I am currently 120 lbs. I'm pretty much at my goal weight, but I lost all the weight without exercising, so now I just want to tone up. I might have to actually put weight back on to do that. My measurements are 34-26-35 and I'm a size 4 dress/pants, size small top. HTH and best of luck to you!

[img]http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo275/Rebyekah/Weight pics/Screenshot2012-01-19at12759AM.png[/img]
    Probably at 210 lbs., one of the reasons I started losing weight, a friend posted this dreadful shot on her facebook.

[img]http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo275/Rebyekah/Weight pics/Screenshot2012-01-19at11945AM.png[/img]
    August 2009, Not sure of weight here (I avoided all scales!) About a size 18 - 1x, 2XL top.

[img]http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo275/Rebyekah/Weight pics/Screenshot2012-01-19at11910AM.png[/img]
    August 2010, maybe 190?

[img]http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo275/Rebyekah/Weight pics/Screenshot2012-01-19at12439AM.png[/img]
    August 2011, 135 lbs., size 6.

[img]http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo275/Rebyekah/Weight pics/dress.jpg[/img]
    Current weight

[img]http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo275/Rebyekah/Weight pics/securedownload.jpg[/img]
    Taken today trying on new workout clothes! Time to start exercising more!

Holy crap, you look awesome.
  • genericaroar
    genericaroar Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mxmama112
    mxmama112 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Here are some of my pics. I am 5'3.I I started in April 2011. Start weight 165lbs, now 129. The after photos were taken this last weekend. Went from a 12/14 to a size 4. Hoping to tone and lower body fat this year! Good luck everyone!!

Before:
    Cruise2010083-1-1.jpg

After:
    IMG_0034-1-1-1.jpg

WOW!!! Amazing work!!!! You look fabulous!
  • Thamantha
    Thamantha Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Thanks mxmama112!!! :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!