Ladies around 5'4 results?!

Options
12346»

Replies

• k1mcat
    k1mcat Posts: 68
    Options
    Here are some of my pics. I am 5'3.I I started in April 2011. Start weight 165lbs, now 129. The after photos were taken this last weekend. Went from a 12/14 to a size 4. Hoping to tone and lower body fat this year! Good luck everyone!!

Before:
    Cruise2010083-1-1.jpg

After:
    IMG_0034-1-1-1.jpg

WOW!!! Amazing work!!!! You look fabulous!

I know that most are complimenting your weight loss and fitness progress, but I just have to say that your smile is beautiful, infectious. And I see it before and after! :flowerforyou:
  • alsi602
    alsi602 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :heart: this. Very motivational! Thank you ladies for being so courageous. I'm having a hard time looking at my body let alone posting a pic of it. But it's an issue that will be dealt w/ when I post my success story. Thank you very much for the inspiration! You all look amazing.
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I know that most are complimenting your weight loss and fitness progress, but I just have to say that your smile is beautiful, infectious. And I see it before and after! :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

k1mmycat: Thank you so much!! You are too kind!!
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and my start weight was 207...I am currently at goal of 151..been on MFP since November 2010.. Side/by/Side...

IMG_3481-2.jpg

Holy Shista! You look fantastic. And this is the most realistic before/after I've seen that I could compare to how I wanna look, since God blessed me with similar curves and assets.
  • imworthit
    imworthit Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • busey
    busey Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you look amazing...... how did you do it? Fantastic results it inspires me to keep going on.... what fitness did you do?
  • busey
    busey Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    That was for Cweiler4.
  • ErinDaile
    Options
    I am 5'4 and my start weight was 207...I am currently at goal of 151..been on MFP since November 2010.. Side/by/Side...

IMG_3481-2.jpg

Way to go!
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    That was for Cweiler4.

I worked out 6 days a week with Insanity and did a kickboxing class. In the beginning I was crazy :noway: and did 2-a-days while I was on the Insanity program. Now, I workout 5 days a week where I do kickboxing 4 days a week and fill in 1 day with Insanity, Insanity Asylum, or P90X2.
  • gloriashaped
    Options
    5'4"

beforeafter.png

Terrific! You look awesome!
  • _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'4" and 169 lbs. I went from a size 22 to size 16. Last year I was around 190 lbs. My first major goal is 140 (per my doctor). Then after that, I wouldn't mind being 125 lbs.

Ever since I have been using MFP religiously, more lbs have been coming off.

I get to work early to get some speed walking before my shift starts. I spend 15 - 20 minutes of my lunch time speed walking and listening to music.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!