24lbs in 36days have 44lbs left to lose (pics included)

Options

Replies

• boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Yes Gordo I understand how weight loss goes, as I have lost over 80 lbs now. But thanks for the info. My point being....It is possible. If she is bothering yall, and you cant encourage her, get off her post. People like yall are the reason I have never posted anything regarding my own weightloss.
    It's "ElExGordo". Stop calling me fat. :wink:

im sorry but that made me snort! lmfao!
  • Rhami1
    Rhami1 Posts: 23
    Options
    Just a side note here on how fast the weight loss...many commented on that and I tend to agree - BUT, one easily missed little fact is that she started one month postpartum, and started walking 6 days a week, some aerobics and changed her diet... These things alone, combined with only being a month postpartum would account for a larger than normal weight loss than for someone who hadn't just had a baby - Add to that if she is nursing (don't even want to really think of what's in those pills if she is, oh dear!!) but if she is, she will be burning calories even faster. I've had four children, and the first couple of months I lose weight very fast, then it slows down and becomes a more normal loss.

The pills...that's a whole other story! I need say nothing more on that, everyone has said it all in many different ways.

To the OP....be safe...you can do this without the pills...and probably really are more for the reasons I stated above than any pill you're taking!
  • jmeza408
    Options
    i took the pills for a month only during the process i was watching what i ate and i did walk a lot i continue to do what i did before while on them but now its all me.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    i took the pills for a month only during the process i was watching what i ate and i did walk a lot i continue to do what i did before while on them but now its all me.
    Good to hear. I hope that you're eating sufficiently as well. Stay away from the pills, Champ.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    you look great right now, but i dont know if i would trust a no name drug from another country..sounds shady and like a quick fix to me
  • agent300
    Options
    my doctor gave my some crazy white powdery stuff from columbia. it was a bit more expensive though and he said i had to suck it up my nose. but, my god, i felt like i could workout forever. i lost like 50 lbs in 12 days. you guys should try this stuff.
  • LilMissTalyn
    LilMissTalyn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I 'get' what your saying but putting faith in the FDA?

:love:
  • RossMc90
    Options
    Awesome, Congrats!
  • LilMissTalyn
    LilMissTalyn Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Just a side note here on how fast the weight loss...many commented on that and I tend to agree - BUT, one easily missed little fact is that she started one month postpartum, and started walking 6 days a week, some aerobics and changed her diet... These things alone, combined with only being a month postpartum would account for a larger than normal weight loss than for someone who hadn't just had a baby - Add to that if she is nursing (don't even want to really think of what's in those pills if she is, oh dear!!) but if she is, she will be burning calories even faster. I've had four children, and the first couple of months I lose weight very fast, then it slows down and becomes a more normal loss.

The pills...that's a whole other story! I need say nothing more on that, everyone has said it all in many different ways.

To the OP....be safe...you can do this without the pills...and probably really are more for the reasons I stated above than any pill you're taking!

THIS is what I was going to say exactly! I have dropped 20 plus pounds doing nothing but eating right post partum and she is YOUNG too, already kinda petit, all the more reason to think this is naturally what her body would do. Walking along could do this on someone with an active metabolism! ALSO to add to this, what few people KNOW about Mexican Health care is that its actually damn good, everyone tries to make it sound third world seedy but the truth is they have all the drugs and equipment we do, same meds PLUS a lot more than are tested before given out just as ours are, HOWEVER not as often are drugs marketed ONLY for profit, they will put out drugs that actually fix problems where our own FDA will put it through another 15 years testing just because the money they make off the OTHER meds they take to treat SYMPTOMS but not cure it is worth more to them.

If this was just some regular person looking to lose some weight with NO work, efford, diet change or what have you, i would be on the same bandwagon, tell ing her its one thing to use them as a jump start but unhealthy to stick to em only for long term success....but ppl don't add up facts, they judge too harshly, and everyone has to have their own journey even if its not the way we would do it. Good luck hon! Hope you stay healthy and reach your goal!
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    just gonna watch the show...
  • JamilaMcb
    Options
    Keep it up do what works for you. I always hear people talk about what a healthy losing rate is and yes to a point that is true. But I am a college wrestler and losing 20 pounds in a month is normal to people in my sport and no we do not put it back on. Do what feels right and healthy FOR YOU
  • jmeza408
    Options
    wow people can be rude but its okay everyone is entitled to their opinion in no i was not trying to sell this pills to anyone you ask and i answer but amyways like i said yes i know their safe and i am not the only who has taken then many family members have taken them and all had succesful stories as well as are perfectly healthy in every way! and no i wont call you haters because we all do different things to lose weight. But many of you make it seem like i am the only person in the world to have ever taken pills and the person who said i will die well then so be it not like you care but anyways i am no longer taking the pills i am eating healthy as well as exercising and no i did not lose the weight because i just had a baby ive had two previous children and after them i would always gain weight so yeah! anyways ill just delete the post and sorry if i offended anyone just didnt think you would all be so judgmentel
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Would it have been any better if the pills have been from the USA??
  • lee3978
    lee3978 Posts: 274
    Options
    Just curious are you able to say the pills and congrats on your new shape and baby!
  • Jeanine_dv
    Jeanine_dv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow great job! You are beautiful! I am about 3lbs lighter than where you started and I am having a hard time getting it off even though I have been working out like a mad woman and eating right. So this is inspiring me not to give up! It helps me a lot to see people like you! Thank you and congrats! You look great!
  • ThaiKaren
    ThaiKaren Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    fantastic, you look stunning, keep up the good work x
  • Jrxavier
    Options
    You look great! My mother in laws friend takes those pills.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    i think it rlly depends whether you would rather be healthy; or skinny,....

I was 216 when started and now 175 this is without any tablets it is possible PLUS you are bound to get loose skin from losing it tha quickly, ewww.
  • siouxana
    Options
    In the US you can get phentermine from a doctor, and it is easy to lose 5 lbs a week. When I used it, I kept the weight off for 3 years until I let a boyfriend get me started back on fast food & sodas.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    I know some of you are worried about the 5 pound a week loss that she experienced, but you need to also consider that more than likely she is breastfeeding. That burns an enormous amount of calories. I have 5 kids, all breast fed, I lost atleast 5 pounds a week while breastfeeding! Also, alot of that weight was pregnancy weight, which is alot of fluids and what not... that also comes off quickly... I think 5 pounds a week, while dieting and possible breast feeding sounds pretty accurate for someone who just had a baby! GOOD JOB!!! KEEP IT UP!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!