24lbs in 36days have 44lbs left to lose (pics included)

Options
123457»

Replies

• CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    ALSO to add to this, what few people KNOW about Mexican Health care is that its actually damn good, everyone tries to make it sound third world seedy but the truth is they have all the drugs and equipment we do, same meds PLUS a lot more than are tested before given out just as ours are, HOWEVER not as often are drugs marketed ONLY for profit, they will put out drugs that actually fix problems where our own FDA will put it through another 15 years testing just because the money they make off the OTHER meds they take to treat SYMPTOMS but not cure it is worth more to them.
    You are confusing the private clinics on the border that cater to Americans with the reality of their horrible socialized healthcare system. You have no idea...
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    I know some of you are worried about the 5 pound a week loss that she experienced, but you need to also consider that more than likely she is breastfeeding. That burns an enormous amount of calories. I have 5 kids, all breast fed, I lost atleast 5 pounds a week while breastfeeding! Also, alot of that weight was pregnancy weight, which is alot of fluids and what not... that also comes off quickly... I think 5 pounds a week, while dieting and possible breast feeding sounds pretty accurate for someone who just had a baby! GOOD JOB!!! KEEP IT UP!!!

I am hoping beyond hope that she is not breastfeeding her baby while taking unknown substances. The idea is horrifying. It is ironic that with just postpartum and breastfeeding she may have had similar results without some sketch pill.
  • tinkerbell_xx
    Options
    Oh for god's sake they are herbal pills and probably placebo effect. Calm down, Jealousy!!!

The biggest loser promotes MORE than 5lb a week weight loss and you are always banging on about that.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    I'm locking this post for two reasons I'll explain below.

First:
    While we at MFP are all for healthy debate and the occasional criticism of a topic if it is kept constructive and informative. Respect must ALWAYS be given on these forums. Regardless of what methods used in this topic, there is no excuse for being mean, insulting, or disrespectful. I have seen numerous posts on this topic that are what I consider to be disrespectful and unhelpful.

Second:
    The original post promotes an unapproved weight loss technique using pills, this is unacceptable and violates the guidelines listed here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines specifically number 3. Please be aware that while most members of MFP are looking for weight loss, we are promoting HEALTHY weight loss that has been proven and accepted by the main stream medical community.

regards,

SHBoss1673
    MyFitnessPal forums moderator
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!