30 Day Shred ... (:

Options

Replies

• callherbeautyxo
    callherbeautyxo Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    is the 30 day shred the same as the pink method diet??
  • blkhairbeauty
    blkhairbeauty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    U GO GIRL!! everyone is talking about this im getting it soon, Juian will make bank off of us if not anything, ha ha, Keep up good work
  • lappyd425
    lappyd425 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Day 6 here!!! I'm actually very excited to do this workout everyday...for the first couple of days I could hardly walk or sit without crying out in pain....I took a day off and now things are much, much better!!! Yay us and yay 30 day shred!!!!
  • BethGThomas
    BethGThomas Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Doing day 5 today, loving it! I have to say that I find the first circuit of strength in level 1 the hardest everytime! After warm up, straight in to push ups haha....

I can't wait to start seeing results! Good luck to you :smile:
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    D3L3 Don't do it everyday of the week, but probably 5 and it is a great workout! Keep it up she is worth all the hard work. Love how quick the workout is. Thinking of doing Ripped in 30 next. Have about 7 of her videos that I plan on getting through in 2012.
  • tammyc00per
    tammyc00per Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am up to Day 12 and I am loving it. The first 10 days were easy compared to level 2.. SO worth it. I am 1.5kg & 1.1% body fat down!
  • cmodde
    cmodde Posts: 6
    Options
    :smile: what is the 30 day shred? where can i get it?
  • Amineral
    Amineral Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Im only on day 3 and today was definitely more difficult than day 2 for me...I really struggled but I made it through. didnt know today was a make it or break it day so I hope that means ill find motivation easier to come by now :) I blog about it too so If anyone would like to read it here it is

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Amineral

feel free to add me and we can help motivate each other! I need some help and I can be a great motivator too!
  • gwennypink
    Options
    I'm on day 10 today, excited/nervous to move on to level 2 tomorrow! I'm doing it for 30 days straight, no breaks. I really didn't know if I could make it past the first couple of days because I was SO sore, but I'm so glad I pushed through it! I've lost 3.2 lbs so far! Not sure about the measurements yet, I'm not taking them until the very end, but my husband and a friend have both told me they think my stomach looks a little smaller already. I'm really enjoying it!
  • bjz82much
    bjz82much Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thank you :)

(I think pretending to punch her is helping)

I was wondering whether or not to take a break of a day between each level , seeing as I've only just done Day 3 I think I'll see how I feel.

Hope you keep up with it too! x

I was advised to do 3 days on, one day off, to avoid repetitive action injuries. I started on Monday too, so tomorrow is my first day off. I'm shocked 'cause I really am dreading a day off... I'm afraid of taking a step back because every day is definitely getting easier (according to my HRM I've burned fewer calories each day). But I totally trust the person who told me to do it this way so I'll probably go for a walk or find a yoga class. Good luck to you!
  • bearwithme041
    Options
    What is the 30 Day Shred...have seen it on the message board and so I thought I would just ask :smile:
  • softsmiles
    Options
    I just ordered this, I hope I can do as good as you seem to be doing, how many days a week do you workout with this dvd?
  • jeaninemckinney
    Options
    ive had jillian michaels dvds for a long time !! i go for a few weeks and feel amazing then stop! now im starting again and love it! ive never done the 3rd workout so im excited! it feels great knowing that im counting calories and excercising so there should be no reason why the weight shouldnt come off for good this time! and i cant forget the support and seeing everyone else going through the same struggles!! and i also have a question...how do you log your workouts into your excersise log for the jillian michaels dvds?!? i was all excited to put it in there for the first time and see how many calories it sayd that i burned and i cant seem to figure it out! if something could help me out i would greatly appreciate it!! thanks and the best of luck to everyone!!
  • Kagard11
    Kagard11 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I did level 2 day 1 today. I too tell Jillian to STFU almost daily! I love her, she makes me work hard, I just need to not hear her sometimes! You'll feel better soon! I didn't lose any weight last week, but I feel good. My body feels strong.
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 10 of Level 1 today! Looking forward to Level 2!

BearWithMe, 30 Day Shred is a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels of Biggest Loser fame. It has 3 levels and you do each level for 10 days. 3 circuits in each level. 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes cardio and 1 minute of abs.
  • demonNIИ
    demonNIИ Posts: 187
    Options
    Just finished day 3 of level one. LOVE it!!!! some lower back problems with all the cardio sandwiched so close to the floor exercises but grunting through the pain
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    I did day 1 level 1 on monday and I actually thought it was really fun. But my legs are killing me now. I can't sit down or stand up without my thighs hurting so bad. Has anyone else had this? I keep reading that people do the next stage even when they're aching but this is unreal. I've decided to wait to do the next stage until my legs aren't hurting any more because there's actually no way I could do it until they've stopped aching.

Is everyone else who's pushing through in this much pain too or did I just work out too hard? Either way I have serious respect for people who're carrying on when they ache though.
  • ekdennis
    Options
    I just finished Day 4 and it was the toughest day yet for me. I so did not want to get up and do it after I put my son to bed, but I did, and I am glad it is over. I am on Level 1, day 4. I plan to do it for 30 straight days as well. Whew....
  • ekdennis
    Options
    I totally agree! I can do the first round of "girlie" pushups fine, but the second round KILLS me. My husband sat on the couch and played on the computer while I worked out. He, of course, had to tell me not to "wuss out" with the second set of push ups. I told him I'd like to see him get down here and do it with me and then talk to me about "wussing out"! Ha!
  • imthemama060811
    imthemama060811 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am going to be doing this real soon, hoping to get the dvd in the next week or so.. I am kind of nervous to do it though.. lol.. but seeing everyones success with it, motivates me to do it!! Good Luck!!! and I cant wait!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!