What are you reading?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    The Hunger Games series is very good. I kept seeing a bunch of my friends (of all different ages) post the link to the trailer on their FB pages, and it got my attention. I loved them. They pull you in, so it's a pretty quick read too.
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Steven King - Under the Dome

I believe it is Showtime that is going to be doing Under the Dome. I wish someone would do Duma Kay also. Both books kick butt.
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    currently The girl with the dragon tattoo and 7 habits of highly effective people
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I am reading Killing Lincoln by Bill O'Reilly. Pretty darn good so far.
  • sinclare
    sinclare Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    last night I read "Woman Heal Thyself" by Jeanne Blum. Wow...

she embraces Chinese medicine and applies those principles to the health issues of "western" women. For instance, she says group therapy is great if you want to sit around and embrace the past, but if you want to move on and move forward, get out of the group and try something else.

Also reading "No man is an Island" Thomas Merton.
  • missbethea
    missbethea Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    What I'm reading right now isn't really a "good" novel. I have a weakness for trashy romance novels- and I'm currently working my way through Sandra Hill's viking series.

Right now I'm reading "Viking Heat"....

Before that it was "The Very Virile Viking".

They're hilariously awful but I love them.

Real book wise, I'm reading biographies by Edmund Morris about Theodore Roosevelt because I idolize Teddy Roosevelt. :)
  • Chellethulu
    Options
    I've been Clive Barker crazy since the third Abarat book came out...finally! I couldn't afford the book at that moment, so I bought the first, which I haven't read since...8th grade. -20 years old- I started reading it again but unfortunately, I left it in Canada. xD But now my fiance's reading it.
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Just finished the second Stieg Larsson book, "The Girl Who Played with Fire." Now on to the third one.
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    Jack Ketchum's "The Girl Next Door".