BL Blue Team WEEK 11

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
Here are our results from week 10 to start us off.

week10.jpg

Replies

• RachVR6
    Options
    Here are our results from week 10 to start us off.

week10.jpg
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Just finished up Shoulders & Arms. :yawn:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    You guys are amazing.
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    This is so cool. Thanks!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    130lbs in 10 weeks that is great way to go everyone. :drinker:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    My sister wants me to try out for the biggest loser with her. I told her I would but not sure if she really will do it. I will have to see.

Connie
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    My sister wants me to try out for the biggest loser with her. I told her I would but not sure if she really will do it. I will have to see.

Connie

That would be so AWESOME!!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Great job everyone!! :drinker:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Ok so no weight loss this week for me but I am not surprised. I haven't worked out since Sunday and my eatting habits are wrose than a roller coaster.
    I am so tired of the amount of work I have to do along with all of the papers I have to write for school. My wedding is about 14 months away and I was to rest months before the wedding knowing that I am going to fit in that dress and look gorgeous.
    Keep up the great work everyone!!!!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I just got done working out and it seems that increasing my calorie limit worked for me to loose weight. Im .1 away from my halfway point. Im so happy. :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I just got done working out and it seems that increasing my calorie limit worked for me to loose weight. Im .1 away from my halfway point. Im so happy. :flowerforyou:

Awesome! :drinker:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options

Connie
    That would be awesome! I hope you two decide to try out.:happy:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    Hey I was wondering what that thing is that a lot of you have that counts how many calories you've burned. Is it a heart rate moniter?
    I kind of need to know by 4:00 this afternoon.
    Thanks!
  • chickadee10
    Options
    Hey I was wondering what that thing is that a lot of you have that counts how many calories you've burned. Is it a heart rate moniter?
    Thanks!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Thanks!

Yes!! A heart rate monitor (HRM) will track your calories burned. I use the Polar F6. It uses a chest strap to pick up on your heart rate & then it transmits the count to your "watch". It's pretty user friendly & it's a real eye opener to see how much you're actually burning! I find that the rate that my treadmill & the rate that MFP was giving me were way too high (almost by 100) that could really slow your weight loss!!
    Hope this helps.
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Ok so no weight loss this week for me but I am not surprised. I haven't worked out since Sunday and my eatting habits are wrose than a roller coaster.
    I am so tired of the amount of work I have to do along with all of the papers I have to write for school. My wedding is about 14 months away and I was to rest months before the wedding knowing that I am going to fit in that dress and look gorgeous.
    Keep up the great work everyone!!!!

It aint over!! You hang in there!! You got time! Take it one day at a time & keep yourself focused on your goal. You have ALOT going on but if you just make a little time for yourself you'll be much happier. I can't remember what you're goal is but if it's 14 months away & you were to lose just 1lb or maybe 2 a month.. that would really add up!! Keep yourself focused, make good choices & you'll do great!! You will be beautiful & you will be gorgeous!! :love:
    We're all here for you & we all want you to be successful!! :flowerforyou:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    Thanks!

Yes!! A heart rate monitor (HRM) will track your calories burned. I use the Polar F6. It uses a chest strap to pick up on your heart rate & then it transmits the count to your "watch". It's pretty user friendly & it's a real eye opener to see how much you're actually burning! I find that the rate that my treadmill & the rate that MFP was giving me were way too high (almost by 100) that could really slow your weight loss!!
    Hope this helps.
    Ok. Now I have questions.
    Does it just buckle onto your arm or something? How much does an HRM cost and can I get it at Wal-Mart?
    Thank ya again!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys - I've been MIA - sick with stomach flu - not the way to lose 5.5 pounds in 3 days....I am not counting that as loss I am pretty much dehydrated but able to keep food/drink in me now so I am on the upside of it. No exercise since Sat due to the bug - maybe be able to this saturday again - I am still really weak.

Hope you all are having a great week.
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Thanks!

Hope this helps.
    Ok. Now I have questions.
    Does it just buckle onto your arm or something? How much does an HRM cost and can I get it at Wal-Mart?
    Thank ya again!

Some do go around your arm. Mine straps around my chest & rests right under my sports bra & right under "the girls". I hardly notice it's there!! I paid $109 at ****s Sporting Goods. com it was a very good investment. I'm cheap & I'm glad that I spent the money!! You can get them at the stores as well.
    I'd recommend putting a little cash into it. I've heard that Walmart sells some that are in a watch & they tend to not read very accurately. That's from what I've heard. That you have to be swinging your arms because it actually counts that or something.
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Hey Guys - I've been MIA - sick with stomach flu - not the way to lose 5.5 pounds in 3 days....I am not counting that as loss I am pretty much dehydrated but able to keep food/drink in me now so I am on the upside of it. No exercise since Sat due to the bug - maybe be able to this saturday again - I am still really weak.

Hope you all are having a great week.

Hey chic!!
    I was wondering where you were!! I'm sorry that you're not feeling well!! My family had the barfing bug about a month ago!! NO fun!! Take care of yourself & get better real, real fast!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: