BL Blue Team WEEK 11

Options

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Well everyone yesterday wasn't very good at all. I had a cheat day which I had coming. I have to exercise tonight. I haven't kept track of my calories today which isn't the best however I don't know how many calories were in the bars at wrestling tournaments. :tongue: I didn't eat lunch and had a pretty healthy supper. Just going to drink water for the rest of the night and exercise. I think BL bootcamp tonight and then I have the situp challenge that I'm doing. OMG my abs hurt so bad along with the crotch exercises I have been doing. I tell my husband I want to do 35 and tell him to count BTW big mistake he has me do 40 :laugh: But that is ok before you know it I will be doing 50 in no time. I will have great looking abs. I think this week Im going to go pick out a 2 piece bathing suit. I will post pictures. I have never had one before this should be interesting. I use to be like 100lbs soaking wet and never took advantage of my HOT looking body back then but Im going to this time around because I have worked so very hard for it. Alright I will stop talking now. :laugh:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    I got in 20 minutes of walking, which is one mile. I was gonna do 2 miles, but I didn't have time.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    I went to a 2 hour boot camp class this morning although I only did and hour and 40 minutes. I started to feel a litle sick. I think my body had enough. I burned 840 calories although I thought I would burn more but we also did weights in there so my heartrate went down. My whole body is sore. It was a good thing I did that though. I took my hubby out for lunch today and we went to Cracker Barrel. I only ate half of my dinner but then had it for dinner later on. I had chicken and dumplings. I knew it would be fattening but I really like it and hardly get to eat it. In that meal alone was my whole days calorie intake. ALthough I really didnt eat much more since I made 2 meals out of it. Im exhausted so I am heading to bed.

Connie
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I just got done exercising except for my crotch exercises. I feel great. Im warm. My husband loves to see my sweet so that mean we will well you guys get the idea. :wink: Im hoping to get some house work done tomorrow. We will see how that goes. :tongue:
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I'm thinking the next two weigh-ins are going to be good. Agreed?
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    man o man why is it so hard for me to stay on a diet...
    i mean ill last a week tops... then i stop... food is so tempting...
    well i have to be on a strict diet now cause of my scholarship... so any tips of any kind to help me stay on this diet... i need to lost 50 before summer or else im screwed...
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Just think about how good it will feel to have that 50 pounds gone. It'll feel MUCH better than any short-term satisfaction you'll get from eating that Burger King value meal, or that big piece of chocolate cake.

That's what I've been trying to tell myself. My boyfriend wanted Chinese food (one of my big failure points) last night. I tried to talk him out of it, but, he *really* wanted to go. So, I loaded a nice, big salad on my plate with a drizzle of dressing, some peel-n-eat shrimp (and I took forever to peel them!), and since there wasn't but a tiny bit of room left on my plate... I got a couple little pieces of general tso's, pepper chicken and crystal shrimp. It was enough to satisfy my cravings for Chinese without stuffing myself. :bigsmile:

You can do it. It's about changing your lifestyle. Just think... "I'm a healthy person. I don't put bad things in my body."

On a side note... that five pounds I gained?? GONE.. plus one. :drinker: I can't believe it.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I'm happy today.:happy: My Mom brought over Chinese on Fri. and I played the "sick" card. Didn't have one bite-instead ate my home made veggie soup. So last night, get this one j-I went to my daughter's hockey party. POTLUCK! I brought a fruit tray. So I was pretty good, ate mostly fruit, had a bit of taco salad, 1 chicken finger, then more fruit, but then I discovered this AMAZING brownie. I ate 4 pieces!!! When my daughter found out once we got home (because I confessed to her), she gave me heck. "How could you? You weren't supposed to." (She's 11). So by this time it's 1130pm, I went to reach for a cinnamon bun, you know the old mentality I blew it so might as well go for it, and she yelled at me. "No Mom, you're not allowed-DO NOT HAVE ONE! So I closed the box, hung my head, and went to bed...:laugh: :laugh: Hopefully it won't affect too much at weigh in time. And I drank diet green iced tea and water while everyone else had booze! I watched how much people eat and drink, and man it ticks me off! Why aren't all these people obese? How?
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    thank you so much for your inspiration... thanks to my dog im up at 830 (which on weekends i usually sleep till like 12) lol... so i guess it was meant for me to go to the step plus abs class at the gym... but my bed feels sooo good lol... o well i can sleep when i die...
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I'm happy today.:happy: My Mom brought over Chinese on Fri. and I played the "sick" card. Didn't have one bite-instead ate my home made veggie soup. So last night, get this one j-I went to my daughter's hockey party. POTLUCK! I brought a fruit tray. So I was pretty good, ate mostly fruit, had a bit of taco salad, 1 chicken finger, then more fruit, but then I discovered this AMAZING brownie. I ate 4 pieces!!! When my daughter found out once we got home (because I confessed to her), she gave me heck. "How could you? You weren't supposed to." (She's 11). So by this time it's 1130pm, I went to reach for a cinnamon bun, you know the old mentality I blew it so might as well go for it, and she yelled at me. "No Mom, you're not allowed-DO NOT HAVE ONE! So I closed the box, hung my head, and went to bed...:laugh: :laugh: Hopefully it won't affect too much at weigh in time. And I drank diet green iced tea and water while everyone else had booze! I watched how much people eat and drink, and man it ticks me off! Why aren't all these people obese? How?

Im so very proud of you. :drinker:
  • connieq288
    Options
    I was thinking of having today be a rest day but now I want to go and work out. It is so hard for me to have a rest day once I get into the habit of exercising again. I wish it wasnt raining because I would go out and walk up and down my road. I live on a mountain so it definately would be a workout. I still may do it because it is only drizzling. Im glad everyone is having a good weekend so far. I slept in this morning until 10 am although I did get up with my daughter at 7 and went back to bed once hubby got up. I was worn out from yesterday. I got Wendys for lunch for everyone because I was out grocery shopping but I didnt get me anything. :flowerforyou: I am proud of myself for that. That was hard. Well going to go and do something but not sure yet. Have to put some exercise on my introplay team LOL.

Connie
  • chickadee10
    Options
    My goal today is to walk 3 miles, one to make up for the mile yesterday. Then after today my goal will be to walk for 2 miles a day.
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    WOW today was a good day... i weighed myself then went to work... ran 2 miles and did a half an hour on a step abs class... i didnt like it... im not coordinated enough for it.. but im starting fresh on my diet... who knew diet food was so cheap... lol
  • chickadee10
    Options
    Congrats hurleycutie142! It sounds like you're doing great. :flowerforyou:
  • connieq288
    Options
    congrats hurley..... I went to the gym and did 44 minutes on the elliptical and 24 on the treadmill. Im glad I went. Now I have a ton of calories to eat. :sick:

Connie
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I got in 3 miles of walking and I burned 180 calories. :smile:
  • hurleycutie142
    Options
    good job! I think i might go on one later myself :smile:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I went for a 1 mile run/jog/walk and burned 140 calories today. I took 1 minute off of my time from my last run.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Wow you all are doing sooo well! Today is my rest day for P90x. One week done! I'm done 3lbs from last weigh-in, but we'll see if it sticks 'til wednesday. :laugh: I bought the hungry girl cookbook and it looks like it'll be a big help to me. It's been frozen pizza's almost every night! At least I only eat what calories I have available though. I did buy some salmon and pasta stuff for this week and I can't wait to cook it up!

I'll be up bright and early tomorrow to workout! :flowerforyou:
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    So... I'm constantly telling myself that being thin and healthy will taste much better than any food ever will.

So, why do I seem to always screw up on the weekends?! :explode: Yesterday, I did fine at the Chinese restaurant. Today, I visited my mom and it was like I just wanted to eat everything in the house! I had cheese and crackers and a piece of grilled chicken... then we went shopping and went to a buffet and I had a salad and a corn muffin and stewed tomatoes with bread in them and two cookies. :embarassed: I'd told myself that this weekend I was going to be good. :grumble:

I missed my Saturday workout, too... I usually do it and rest Sunday. But, I go to the rec center on Saturdays and it was closed for a Home Expo.

I'm glad to see you guys are doing well, though!! I can't wait to get on the elliptical tomorrow...