BL Blue Team WEEK 11

Options

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Weekends have always been hard for me. My hubby works everyother weekend so the weekends that he is off is the weekends that are my hardest. :grumble:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    :grumble: Thanks j!.. K, I had the runs yesterday( like you guys care), and was so pumped today on the scale. Too bad it doesn't stay down. Walked outside today, but only burned 280 cals. Still thinking of going downstairs, but I'm already in my jammies... Bought some new runners and w/o shorts today. Oh and a dwarf hamster and cage for my daughter's birthday (early). My cats are very happy...:huh:
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    So... I'm constantly telling myself that being thin and healthy will taste much better than any food ever will.

So, why do I seem to always screw up on the weekends?! :explode: Yesterday, I did fine at the Chinese restaurant. Today, I visited my mom and it was like I just wanted to eat everything in the house! I had cheese and crackers and a piece of grilled chicken... then we went shopping and went to a buffet and I had a salad and a corn muffin and stewed tomatoes with bread in them and two cookies. :embarassed: I'd told myself that this weekend I was going to be good. :grumble:

I missed my Saturday workout, too... I usually do it and rest Sunday. But, I go to the rec center on Saturdays and it was closed for a Home Expo.

I'm glad to see you guys are doing well, though!! I can't wait to get on the elliptical tomorrow...

What you ate doesnt seem that bad to me.. You had grilled chicken instead of fried and stewed tomatoes. So what if you had a corn muffin and some cookies. You couldnt have gone over that much on your calories. When I do bad I really do bad. I think you did good.

Connie
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Thanks, guys. :heart: j_g, what do you do to help yourself when your husband's off from work? Does he always want to go out to eat? My boyfriend does... :grumble:

And, connie, thank you... I guess my food choices weren't as bad as they could've been. But, I feel so bloated and just... blah. :indifferent: I don't like the feeling of not being in complete control of myself.

Tomorrow will be better.
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    I just got finished with all of my exercising today. I walked for 2 hours on the treadmill, burned 715 calories. I also did some piloxing. :smile:
  • hmo4
    Options
    Well I felt guilty for only walking today so I did Hip Hop Abs-Hip Hop. I hadn't done it before so I a great challenge. Burned 590 more.:bigsmile: Let's do it tomorrow guys! Keep it up Blue!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Alright, I know it's Monday, but let's get moving!

I'm gonna stick to my guns the next couple days, so that I can keep this big loss. I'm so glad I'm back to working out 6 days a week!

:flowerforyou:
  • Leigh14
    Options
    Question... how much fiber do you ladies get in a day on average?? :huh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I just looked and probably averaging about 15 a day-maybe less my goal is 16.
  • RachVR6
    Options

I don't log all my food consistently enough to say, but I know I'm probably not getting enough! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Now I am an addict to logging my food but I find that when I go back and look at reports that I've been way under on calories, now realize I am under on fiber....it helps to look back makes me realize that I have so much room for improvement.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options

MFP gives us a goal of 17 a day & I almost always go over by about 10 or so! I think that the fiber helps to keep me feeling full. So, why do you ask?
  • chrissyh
    Options
    sanifrey what do you eat for your fiber?
  • connieq288
    Options
    Everyone seemed to get their exercise in this weekend so that is good. I just got back from step class and I burned 607 calories for today. YEa me. My introplay team that is going on right now just moved in to second place. I just moved into 11th place out of 30 something people I think. I started my exercise a week late so I am getting there. I really cant wait for MFP team to start on introplay. Looking forward to kicking ya'lls butt LOL. Im sure I wont be first but I at least want to be in the top 5. :wink: Tonight is a busy night for me. I have cub scouts at 6 and then oldest has baseball practice at 7:15. I may get there in time or better yet its a rainy day and maybe they will cancel it. I hope so.

Connie
  • Leigh14
    Options
    I was asking because... :embarassed: ... I've planned out everything for the day and it says I'll be getting 42 grams. I checked back through my history and I've gotten close to this before. I don't know if that's good or bad.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Everyone seemed to get their exercise in this weekend so that is good. I just got back from step class and I burned 607 calories for today. YEa me. My introplay team that is going on right now just moved in to second place. I just moved into 11th place out of 30 something people I think. I started my exercise a week late so I am getting there. I really cant wait for MFP team to start on introplay. Looking forward to kicking ya'lls butt LOL. Im sure I wont be first but I at least want to be in the top 5. :wink: Tonight is a busy night for me. I have cub scouts at 6 and then oldest has baseball practice at 7:15. I may get there in time or better yet its a rainy day and maybe they will cancel it. I hope so.

Connie

Awesome! I'm excited about introplay too! I was going to assign the teams, but I think it'd be a little more fair if I just let it do it's random thing. The more competition the better! :bigsmile:
  • hmo4
    Options

Connie

Awesome! I'm excited about introplay too! I was going to assign the teams, but I think it'd be a little more fair if I just let it do it's random thing. The more competition the better! :bigsmile:

I agree Rach. Just cause we know each other. I had to divide the others up cause they came into the games with points.
    Connie-do you think people are truthful when putting up exercise for all those points? My husband thinks no chance for what we do and are honest, unless they work at a gym, I question it. Or they don't have a HRM to know what light, vigorous and hard truly are. What do you think?:huh:
  • connieq288
    Options

Connie

I agree Rach. Just cause we know each other. I had to divide the others up cause they came into the games with points.
    Connie-do you think people are truthful when putting up exercise for all those points? My husband thinks no chance for what we do and are honest, unless they work at a gym, I question it. Or they don't have a HRM to know what light, vigorous and hard truly are. What do you think?:huh:

I dont know... I started a week later so I just thought I was behind. I am truthful with mine though. My HRM can go in on the daily files but it doesnt do my light, moderate and hard daily so I have to keep a running list so I can figure out what it is for each workout. It restarts a week later. But I was wondering how people would know if they didnt have a HRM. Im glad I have mine
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I would imagine that there are huge variances in how it's logged due to some with HRM and some without - but we all win in the long run - if we are truly working hard we ourselves get the biggest reward.

I did the BL Sculpt level 1 today - first time doing it - my butt is burning! I only did level one since I have this stupid cold and I haven't worked out in over a week - I think next time I'll do 1 and two - I really liked it.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I was asking because... :embarassed: ... I've planned out everything for the day and it says I'll be getting 42 grams. I checked back through my history and I've gotten close to this before. I don't know if that's good or bad.
    I don't think it's bad just drink lots of water.