BL Blue Team WEEK 11

Options

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone, The introplay is fun and accountable. You want your team to be in the lead so you work that much harder. I did step this morning and burned 529 calories. Tomorrow is a 2 hour boot camp class. I am going but I am sure I will be sore afterwards. Lost of crunches, pushups, lunges and squats and I know the one teacher that does our step class says she is going to put in some pylometrics or something like that. I think that is what it is called. I am so happy to be back exercising. I feel great.

My birth mother called me last night. I havent spoken to her in over 12 years. It was tough but Im ok about it now. I think I will try harder this time to have a relationship with her. When I first met her it wasnt a good meeting but I am in a good place in my life right now and the funny part was I had been thinking about her lately and wanting to reach out to her so I guess someone up above made sure we did. Either my adopted mom or my brother. I hope it works out ok.

Connie
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Wow - Connie great work

God will work things out with your birth mother! Just take it slow :smile:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    I'm having such an amazing day! :smooched:

I worked out this morning, leaving me with plenty of calories to eat lots of yuumy food today!

I guess taxes went down a bit, because me paycheck is about $30 more than usual. That makes such a HUGE difference for me.

My main credit card's limit just went up another $1500! And even though I was going to pay whats left on it off anyway, when my tax refund gets here, I may be shopping for a washer and dryer soon!!!

I guess I'm just not one to believe in the whole 'Friday the 13th' stuff. :happy:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    lcorrell!!! Where you at girl!? :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    hotmom!!! I'm looking for you too!!! :angry: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    That's awesome Rach!

We bought front loaders in Dec - little pricey but I love them.

That's it let's track them down...
  • connieq288
    Options
    Speaking of Friday the 13th... Its my husbands 35th bday today. So I did an extra workout just now for another 267 calories for a total of 796 calories today burned. Have to have at least a little piece of bday cake.

Connie
  • dawn717
    dawn717 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    We need to buy a fence for our dog, but right now are in so much debt over everything else!! We are taking her out on a leash for now which isn't ideal for her. If we don't she runs toward the sound of any kids she hears in the neighborhood and we end up chasing her for an hour. :grumble: A game she really enjoys.:laugh:

I would join the introplay group. I need all the motivation I can get! I am proud that I have started going to the classes at the Y. Boy do they work you out! Which I need someone to kick my behind.:tongue:

Connie, I hope everything works out for you with your birthmom. I believe we all do things when we need to or are ready to. You stay focused on what you need out of this relationship and hopefully you can benefit and it can be a positive thing in your life in some way.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Okay I started an introplay group called MFP and it's public, so I guess you should be able to see it in the introleague section. You have until Monday the 23rd to join and it goes until May 1st. I didn't want to make it too long.

Join! join!
  • Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Did someone call my name? :embarassed:

Sorry... :flowerforyou: I've been finishing up a big project at work. It's ALMOST done... all the department managers have till end of day Monday to give me any additions or changes! I'm ready for it to be over. I've been working on it for months!

I get to leave work early today, too. :bigsmile: I worked over an hour last night and haven't taken a lunch break today. I have eaten my lunch and two snacks... just haven't physically left the desk.

I am down three pounds from the Wednesday weigh-in. OF COURSE. :laugh: But... I think it may be because I've dehydrated myself over the past few days. I've drank a LOT of coffee. I'm making up for it today with water, though. Hopefully next week's weigh-in will be much better.

:flowerforyou: Have a good weekend, guys. I'll post if I can!
  • dawn717
    dawn717 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    rach can you post the link to introplay....I am pretty backward when it comes to this kind of stuff. MFP is the first time I even started posting.. Only becuase you people are sooo nice.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    You just go to introplay.com and sign up. Then go to leagues and it should show MFP as the only one there.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    For the HRM question. I had gotten a strapless one from walmart and I used it and then I got a Polar F6 and there was about 200-300 calorie difference between the 2. I would definately invest in a HRM with a strap because I actually burn less calories than watch the strapless one said and this way I know for sure. I love mine.

Thanks for everyone who said I should go for the BL. I doubt we would actually make it on the show but it would be fun and I sure would do good at it I think. I love going to the gym so I definately wouldnt have that problem. My sister and I live in different states so we wouldnt be able to do the video together to get on the show but I would hope that wouldnt make a difference. We both have stories behind us and I think we are both outgoing. So who know.

I did Bosu today. I havent done that class in over a month but it was fun. I am thinking of when hubby gets off of work today to finally go running because I havent had a chance to yet and I will be in town already at that time. I need to catch up to other people on introplay.

Connie

Hey! Was that you chatting on there about what team you're on? Cause I'm Kathy who answered! Team 5 MFPHardcore hotties? I'm on team 4 with j, and my hubby is Cliff on team 6-And ha, we're beating him!!!
  • connieq288
    Options
    Im on team 5 on that team. We are slowly moving up but we are moving up LOL.

Connie
  • hmo4
    Options
    I'm actually in 3 leagues, and it DEFINITELY keeps you motivated to exercise, hey j? Especially cause i can't let my hubby beat me! Yes, yes we're a very competetive family....Where were you all when I started our league? (pout), JK.:tongue: I'll be sure to join Rach.
    Connie, I have a birth Mom too. Same idea, started a relationship with a bang and now talk twice a year. I do talk more to my 1/2 sister though.
    Way to go BLUE team. We kick butt.
    Next Introplay, I'm going to make it a league between the MFP people ONLY, and we can go toe to toe with each other. What do you think? I'll make sure I put all of us together-hehe:wink:
    Have to workout yet, been very nautious with my anxiety STILL. Took 2 gravol and slept most of the day. Got up, ate, and feel like crap again. Ughhh.:sick:
    Gald to see you're all up and kickin *kitten* though, it helps motivate me.:smooched: TTFN
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Feel better hotmom!! :flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    I joined the introplay group too!! Should be fun! Will it make more sense to me once we get up & running in 10 days?? I see how you earn points for your exercise. Do we compete against other teams or eachother?
  • hmo4
    Options
    She will split the people into teams, so you're playing against teams. You want to do well for your team, and depending what time of person you are, i guess you could try to out do your team mates.:drinker: Thanks alot by the way.:flowerforyou: There are rules at the bottom of the home page. It'll make sense when we start. Just have to manage your workouts, they tally the points.:flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    Sounds great!! Thank you! :wink:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hey guys! I burned over 500 calories this morning with Kenpo! Hope you're all pushing too! :flowerforyou:

I'm off to do some laundry....man I can't wait to have my own washer and dryer! :laugh: Then I have to get all pretty'd up for a party tonight for all past employees of the local Circuit City that we just shut down. Can't wait to see some old faces! (Too bad I'm like 30lbs heavier than they'll remember...we'll hope they don't have a good memory :wink: )

Work hard today! :drinker: