BL Blue Team WEEK 11

Options

Replies

• dawn717
    dawn717 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I can't believe how much I count on checking our "community" each day. You guys rock!
    Good job this week and overall. I hope we keep this up, I love this support.

Connie, I hope you do go on Biggest Loser. It would be great to have a MFP friend to root for!! We all would.
  • dawn717
    dawn717 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I just got done working out and it seems that increasing my calorie limit worked for me to loose weight. Im .1 away from my halfway point. Im so happy. :flowerforyou:

You are looking really good!! Keep it up. :drinker: Like I said before, you are motivating us all.:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sanifrey.

Connie - that's so cool - keep us posted on BL.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    For the HRM question. I had gotten a strapless one from walmart and I used it and then I got a Polar F6 and there was about 200-300 calorie difference between the 2. I would definately invest in a HRM with a strap because I actually burn less calories than watch the strapless one said and this way I know for sure. I love mine.

Thanks for everyone who said I should go for the BL. I doubt we would actually make it on the show but it would be fun and I sure would do good at it I think. I love going to the gym so I definately wouldnt have that problem. My sister and I live in different states so we wouldnt be able to do the video together to get on the show but I would hope that wouldnt make a difference. We both have stories behind us and I think we are both outgoing. So who know.

I did Bosu today. I havent done that class in over a month but it was fun. I am thinking of when hubby gets off of work today to finally go running because I havent had a chance to yet and I will be in town already at that time. I need to catch up to other people on introplay.

Connie
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Do you guys have an introplay group? Is it to late to join?
  • chrissyh
    Options

what's that??
  • RachVR6
    Options

what's that??

It's a site where you can log your exercise for points and compete against each other. Connie just mentioned wants to catch up, and I remember hotmom saying something about a MFP group on there, but when I go to leagues and try to join one it doesn't show me that any exist. It tells me I should make my own.
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I want to play too! That sounds cool.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hey I'll start another league but we have to choose a start and end date for it. We could start it on Monday, but how long would you guys wanna go for?
  • chrissyh
    Options
    how much longer for this challenge? Not much I don't think - maybe til easter - that would be about a month?
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Well I wonder how many people on here are already in a league...?
  • connieq288
    Options
    The name of the introplay team is called MFPHardcorehotties. I would join another one with you guys though if you want to start one. I dont know who started that one.

Connie
  • connieq288
    Options
    The name of the introplay team is called MFPHardcorehotties. I would join another one with you guys though if you want to start one. I dont know who started that one.

Connie
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    Im part of that introplay and I love it. :drinker:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    I'm feeling so lazy right now and I don't want to do anything, but I still have to go walk for 10 minutes. :yawn:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    I'm so sick of being sick!!!! Last weekend the babies were sick & now it's my husband & my turn!! ARRGGHHH!! I didn't work out yesterday because I just had no energy & today I have a full blown sore throat, headache & stuffy ears, so I really don't think it would be smart to push myself too much. DANG-IT!!

chickadee - hang in there! you'll feel so much better afterwards!!

j_g, rach, crissy & connie - the introplay thing sounds fun! anything to keep motivated!

Have a great day people & make wise choices!!:drinker:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    san - I hope you feel better! If your house is like mine when you're sick nothing gets done.....I am still cleaning up after being sick this week....OH WELL!

Hopefully I'll get to exercise today...I want to head to the gym....I think my tummy bug has passed and Im not feeling so weak anymore.

Let's go introplay-we could do it longer than this BL challege...I agree anything to keep us motivated and accountable.

Happy Friday!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I only exercised for 10 mins lastnight to cardio because I just got so tired out. You should have seen my husband also. Tonight is his night off with his exercise program so I'm also going to take tonight off and watch a movie with him. So only 5 days of exercise this week but that is ok. I will trade on night to be with my hubby. We don't get much time since he has taken on this second job since I can't work. I'm hoping to surprise him a little bit by the time he gets home with a cleaner house and just general stuff done. So he doesn't have to worry about it.

Have a great day everyone. :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    5 of 7 days is great jessie! I haven't exercised since Saturday so that's once in the past week! I hope to tonight.

Check out all of our start dates - we all started very close together.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Alright guys, I was up at 5am this morning and burned 454calories with my Legs & Back routine. Not bad! I've decided against getting those all-in-one 2.5-52lb dumbbells. I already have 2lb, 3lb and 5lb ones, and seriously when am I gonna be working out with 50lb weights? :huh: So after work I'm going to pick up a set of 10lb and 15lb. That should be good enough. If my bf or I decide we need something a little bigger when came pick it up later, but I can't see us ever spending over 400 on individual sets, so this will be cheaper anyway.

I also bought the Hungry Girl cookbook. Can't wait for that to come! I like to cook, I just don't know what to cook. Hopefully it helps!

Work it today guys! :flowerforyou: