In love with flatmate, what to do?

Options

Replies

• DrMan
    DrMan Posts: 86
    Options
    Everyone is patiently waiting for the verdict!!!
  • raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'd say, "You take such good care of me. I could totally fall for you, you know?" and see what the response is.

that opens the door for him to make the move, without jumping through the door at him....

.... and waiting to hear how it all went :happy:
  • Ameerrante
    Ameerrante Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just found this whole thread, did she decide to tell him?? Oh the suspense!
  • alexbowser
    Options
    Ugh, the wait is too much!
  • kthom
    kthom Posts: 175
    Options
    bump to hear the outcome
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I need to know how this ends!!!!!
  • Renabee
    Options
    hahahha..
    bump
    funnnny
  • imjessly
    imjessly Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I really hope the lack of update yet means good things! I think its fair to say everyone on MFP is rooting for you :drinker:
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    bump, i am just as curious as everyone else!!!
  • alisha232
    alisha232 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Pretty sure he's crushing too. He makes you lunch, that's so sweet. I wanna know too.
  • lindalou0703
    lindalou0703 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JRRCLR
    JRRCLR Posts: 353
    Options
    Bump! Good luck Honey!
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Bump. I wanna know how it went!
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Wasn't this the plot of several movies?

Matters not - I'm a hopeless romantic - what happened??!!
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    i feel like im listening to a movie ....what happend!!! im so curious and hope everything went good!!!!!!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    DONT tell him you love him.. This is scary when it happens.. Do something nice.. dinner is a good suggestion.. Maybe drink a bit if you're old enough.. And let him drink a bit too.. Make a move.. If you don't - you'll always wonder 'what could've been'.. If you're scared of getting rejected.. Be more subtle about how you feel.. Down play your feelings for him. Tell him you think he's cute when he does those lunches and things for you.. But with meaning. If he continues to do them - he's totally into you. If not - he thinks its weird you think its cute and he's just doing it to be nice.. I doubt it though..

Or just straight up tell him that you're into him. Ask him on a date.. ??? But let him know it's a date.. and not just as roomies :)

Youre gorgeous and I'm sure he thinks it too.. GO GET HIM TIGER!!!

I would really advise against "making a move". That could end really really badly. I would advise against being drunk too.

I was in love with my best friend for a really long time. He was my next door neighbour. I kept dropping hints but he never got it, the big buffoon.

One day we were at the pool together and I told him how I felt. It was empty but I just thought a public place would make it less awkward somehow. I think that's personal perference.

But I really think you should talk to him, not make a move. If you just make a move it could end badly after and ruin your friendship.

If you tell him how you feel and you are both mature about whatever response he gives then life will go on..Either together or seperate :)

He is not going to judge you for telling him. Men are not like women. It will be okay, sweetie :smooched: Good luck.
  • devilsangel2
    devilsangel2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Did she??? Did he???? Dying to know how the story ends :smile:
  • silhouettes
    silhouettes Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • stufie
    stufie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Just found this whole thread, did she decide to tell him?? Oh the suspense!

Bump