In love with flatmate, what to do?

Options

Replies

• catniss
    catniss Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    bump--I totally believe in happy endings--let us know!
  • chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • radosti1
    radosti1 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    The suspense is killing me!
  • cassblue21
    Options
    bump, this is better than a book! Want to know how it goes!
  • Finigan84
    Options
    bump
  • joseph9
    joseph9 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    We could start a betting pool. Who wants: (1) true love, (2) hookup, then break up, (3) friend zone, (4) gay?

(OP, I'm hoping for #1 - let us know!)
  • aimstein
    Options
    Bump! I'm dying to see what happens. I think he has a crush too. You are beautiful!! Good luck!!
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    Isn't there some way to DVR topics?
    Hmmmmm guess not.......

in that case,

BUMP
  • cwunderlich
    cwunderlich Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    bump.........
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hope all goes well!!!! This shouldn't be making me nervous:smile:
  • Munchi8175
    Munchi8175 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I really hope that all goes well with this. I definitely think that you should tell him how you feel, without using the word love, and make sure to let him know that no matter what you don't want to lose him as a friend. Make sure that he knows that even if he doesn't feel the same way, you don't want things to get weird and you don't want to scare him away.
  • hhorncastle
    hhorncastle Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. either it's going really well or, in true sitcom style, there was some kind of hitch - she found the perfect outfit, did her nails, shaved her legs, got the fondue set up.. and he went to the game with his buddies, then to a bar and hasn't come home yet. (but I've got my fingers crossed that they're into their second bottle of wine by now..)
  • TheGoblinRoad
    TheGoblinRoad Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Hmm.. either it's going really well or, in true sitcom style, there was some kind of hitch - she found the perfect outfit, did her nails, shaved her legs, got the fondue set up.. and he went to the game with his buddies, then to a bar and hasn't come home yet. (but I've got my fingers crossed that they're into their second bottle of wine by now..)

I think I saw that episode...
  • blackfam9
    Options
    bump
  • sew1222
    sew1222 Posts: 241
    Options
    I think I speak for everyone ...OMG....for the love of god woman hurry up and let us know what happens ......please and thank you!!!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    We could start a betting pool. Who wants: (1) true love, (2) hookup, then break up, (3) friend zone, (4) gay?

(OP, I'm hoping for #1 - let us know!)

Hoping for (1)...I'd bet on (2) or (3).... $10 US....any takers?:drinker: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • his_kid1
    his_kid1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I hope everything went well!

Also, I must say that I'm really impressed by how amazing the MFP community is. There's some really kind, thoughtful advice here. :flowerforyou:

This is what I was thinking! Hope all went well for you!
  • ruby_red_rose
    ruby_red_rose Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I have been coming back to this thread over and over again to hear what happened. I hope it turns out well.
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    BUMP!! I can't wait to hear how it turned out! lol.....this is like an MFP Soap Opera.....
  • pucenavel
    pucenavel Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    Relax everyone. If you've seen the movie, you know that there has to be the deviation where we

First: being to think he's not really the right guy
    Second: See evidence that he is the right guy but just isn't that into her and she accepts it
    Third: Find out she is going to marry someone else instead

..only THEN will she fall back into his gaze just as he realizes that she's always been the one.