In love with flatmate, what to do?

Options

Replies

• sruffin9834
    Options
    I"m possibly the world's biggest romantic! I love this guys style. If he does like you, just imagine the things that he is going to do when he finds out that you like him back! I'm so excited.

Mental note: Make lunches and surprise her with chocolates in addition to random flowers being delivered, they like this ALOT!:)
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    What a great story. I'm wishing you all the best. I agree you have to tell him.
  • runrogrun
    runrogrun Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    bump to follow

Good luck!
  • surgesilk
    Options
    Just crawl into bed one night with him. I'm pretty sure you'll have an answer by the morning.
  • amfaery
    amfaery Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    :love: Kiss him
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    - Men don't friend-zone girls - that's something you evil womenfolk do.

Best quote ever!!! This is so very true!!! READ THIS LADIES!!! :tongue:
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I live with one of the most amazing guys ever!! He cooks and even packs me lunch every morning and on special occasions I even get a chocolate for college. I find myself constantly dreaming about him and can't wait for him to come home very evening so we get to spend some time together.

I'm also getting jealous when he spends more time with other girls and I'm really afraid that I might lose him. What is the best way to tell him and will this jeopardize our living arrangements?

Hmmm he could look at you as his younger sister and looks after you. You could say if you keep being so darn nice to be I'm going to fall in love with you, Will you be able to handle that? You are safe with this....
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    - Men don't friend-zone girls - that's something you evil womenfolk do.

Best quote ever!!! This is so very true!!! READ THIS LADIES!!! :tongue:

I agree I posted it on facebook as my Quote of the day
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I live with one of the most amazing guys ever!! He cooks and even packs me lunch every morning and on special occasions I even get a chocolate for college. I find myself constantly dreaming about him and can't wait for him to come home very evening so we get to spend some time together.

I'm also getting jealous when he spends more time with other girls and I'm really afraid that I might lose him. What is the best way to tell him and will this jeopardize our living arrangements?

Hmmm he could look at you as his younger sister and looks after you. You could say if you keep being so darn nice to be I'm going to fall in love with you, Will you be able to handle that? You are safe with this....

Oooh very nice
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    Dang, I thought you meant flat meat. A slang term for cold cuts, or sliced deli meats.
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Bump so i can read it later.
  • bluebutterflyzz
    bluebutterflyzz Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I think you should tell him you have feelings for him beyond friendship but the word love might freak him out. I think you should be subtle about it and tell him that regardless of his feelings for you you'd still like to remain friends and flatmates. I agree with the previous male posters, though, that the little things he does for you could very much mean that he has feelings for you too...or he just wants to get in your pants (sorry, just being honest).

I hope it goes well for you! Try not to take it too hard if he doesn't reciprocate.
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've never given a woman chocolate that I didn't want to see naked, just sayin.

LMAO

to OP: Good luck sweetie! I am pulling for you :drinker:
  • kme2011
    kme2011 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    OMG i wanna know the outcome too! lol
  • tscottym
    tscottym Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am no romeo, but i am a guy. There is no way i would pack a lunch for a friend. Unless he is gay, he is into you. You should come home with a bottle of wine and get a little tipsy. Talk about how your feet or back hurt, if he offers up a massage, you are in. Don't make the first move though, guys like to chase not be chased. At least that is how i feel. Then things SHOULD naturally progress from there. Just remember you guys live together, so be ready for that if things go sour. That is my thoughts.
  • robinaddison
    robinaddison Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Bump to follow
  • cprice05
    cprice05 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I totally want to know what happened.....
  • goforkissy
    goforkissy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping to find out what happens! Good Luck and keep us posted.
  • vryanz
    vryanz Posts: 49
    Options
    Bump! <3
  • lyngoode
    lyngoode Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    bump