For all the *actual* dog lovers out there...

Options

Replies

• TheGlen
    TheGlen Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I simply must know...why is "actual" surrounded by asterisks?

Are there *theoretical* dog lovers? Or any other sort of adjective I could surround by asterisks? This is weird.

I believe this is a post started in response to a different post titled, "For all the dog/animal lovers out there..." (or very similar). In the original post, the OP discussed why she doesn't like animals, and complained about her mother in law's dogs.
  • iwannaloose
    iwannaloose Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I had a Cocker spaniel of 10 1/2 years and we had to put her to sleep the week of Thanksgiving! She caught a non curable, and form of bronchitis, and we tried everything for over 4 months and she just kept getting worse and worse, started loosing tons of weight and we could no longer see her suffer. My heart is broken and still is, as I would love to have another dog but my hubby said, no! I am a homemaker and my days are so lonely without my little girl. As she was my shadow. She is the 2nd Cocker Spaniel we have had in 30 years of being married. I still cry. We did bring her home and buried her in our yard out under our flowering crab tree, by our bedroom window. So each morning when I open up my blinds, I can see her and say, I miss you and love you, sweet Summer. I even placed a small plague on a shepherd's hook on her little grave, that says, dogs, will leave paw prints on your furniture and your clothes, but mostly on your heart! She was my best friend and loyal companion and she will never be forgotten! :(
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    this is my boyfriend with my yourkie wednesday around his neck she does that when she wants attention and he ignores her she will be 2 in feb she loves to wear clothes and she goes on walks with me at the park to help me lose weight

DSC_0077.jpg

this is his lab allison or ally for short she is his dog 100% she loves and listens to him and she gets sad if he is gone to long is is 4 and thinks she is a lap dog like wendesday

DSC_0062.jpg

this is our boy dog chance we got him from my aunt cuz she fosters dogs and he didnt like all the change. he is rotten and listens when he wants to he is a jelly fish so if u even go near the other 2 he shows up. he is 14 and stuck in his ways he thinks hes bad *kitten* but he only has 5 teeth left plus wednesdays in charge she puts him in place. in this pick we where potty training wednesday so we had this cage to put her in and he got jelly she was getting the attention so he climbed in it when we where not watching and refused to get out..

2011-04-22024740.jpg
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    IMG_20120110_194635-1.jpg
    My little woman willow
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    my walking partner *S* 'Kita'

13 year old Husky who thinks she is still a teenager *S*

5711575374_bfbe5782d8.jpg
  • ian2494
    ian2494 Posts: 10
    Options
    hope this works this is sascha in one of her poses
    IMG_2312.jpg

IMG_2286.jpg
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Pancakes--6weeks014.jpg

Pancakes--6weeks010.jpg

This is my girl Pancakes. My new 6 week old (as of when the pics where taken) Basset Hound puppy! She comes home next week and I am SO excited!!

Edit -- for actually getting the ^%$$^*(* pictures to show and I can't spell
  • kubicak
    kubicak Posts: 14
    Options
    Always been a dog lover. Very happy to have gotten my own a few years back. He is the apple of my eye and one of the best things that's ever happened to me, even if he runs my bank account dry.

Corgi/golden retriever mix. 35 lbs. of golden retriever packed into a corgi's body.

388829_2844095975080_1039774391_2880726_1536832519_n.jpg
  • KaylaRymer
    Options
    I am a avid Doggie lover...we have a German Shorthair Pointer...his name is Toby and he is the sweetest boy ever! We call him our Square dog LOL. We also have a mix her name is Tessie, both of my babies are rescues and have gone through hell. Now they are living the high life as couch potatoes! We love our babies!
  • idalinasachango
    Options
    Hahaha! I have two purebred boxers and they are the biggest handful, but i love them:)
  • Kaspur
    Kaspur Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I love my dogs, they are my 4-legged children. I have a rottweiler and a Australian shepherd mix.
  • mellie_mel_
    Options
    It's been a little over a year since we rescued Kody - a german shepherd/terrier mix. He's lovable, playful and my best friend. I love him to bits and pieces and couldn't imagine my life without him. We also have two cats (he loves them too). Altogether they make a very happy household.
  • ashleighk90
    ashleighk90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I love dogs so much... I have 150 dogs! Well, they're not all mine. I work at a cage free dog daycare and I love all of our pups!!

But I do have my own dog, and the boyfriend has one as well so we are a 2 dog family. Both are 100% mutts. His I would hazard a guess at some pitt/beagle mix (you'd have to know her to understand the beagle part ha ha). Mine... no clue! I would guess he has some shepherd in him... other than that he could be anything. All his litter mates looked like Siberian huskies though so that throws my theories for a loop ha ha.

My Boy: Charlie.jpg

His Girl: SummerPictures2010159.jpg
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    This is my wild and crazy baby, Nanuk. He is a 2 year old American Eskimo Dog. He's super smart, super sweet, and always SUPER full of energy!:)

184354_676204449129_42811675_36127431_1849385_n.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0395.jpg

thank you bwahahahahahahaha
  • Whaleluvr
    Whaleluvr Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    This is my puppy......................Drago

http://tinypic.com/r/idrntd/5
  • Whaleluvr
    Options
    try again................this is Drago

idrntd.jpg
  • lareymarey
    Options
    I like cats but dont have any .

dogs are more in keeping with me, so we have 4
    1 collie X jack russel who is my bodyguard :laugh:
    1 border collie who is a big baby

1 staffie X female
    1 staffie who is the apple of OH's eye

and at the moment we have afoster ****zhu who is an absolute horror
  • Whaleluvr
    Options
    Drago20.jpg

OH WELL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I GIVE UP!!!!!

He's in my Profile picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Close enough
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,080 Member
    Options
    Drago20.jpg

OH WELL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I GIVE UP!!!!!

He's in my Profile picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Close enough

(you just needed to make the IMG into "img." Lower case.)

OH! And am I glad I did that! GS is my favorite breed. I had ten at one time. Beautiful!

• Whaleluvr
    Options
    This should work, thanx to GTOGirl :wink:
    JUST SAW YOUR POST "CMRIVERSIDE".........................THANX...............YOU BEAT ME TO IT!!!!! :drinker:

This is Drago................................

Drago20.jpg

Drago4.jpg