Moms of little ones?

Options
15678911»

Replies

• SJScobie
    SJScobie Posts: 63
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me..I have a 21 month old little girl and a 3 month old baby boy..my inspirations to be healthier :)
  • plainjane23
    Options
    :yawn: Hi there... I have a four year old boy and 16 year old daughter. Feel free to add me!:wink:
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    :smile: 2 girls 4 year old and a 1 year old:smile:
    feel free to add me
  • christiemac80
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Almost 4 year old and 18 month old daughters :)
  • Bobbiehenderson
    Bobbiehenderson Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, Iam new to myfitnesspal and I have 3 kids my oldest son just turned 12 my daughter is 10 and my youngest son is 3. So I need some friends to help keep eachother motivated and on track. So please add me as a friend:happy:
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I have 2 little boys... 7 and 2. Feel free to friend me and good luck on your weightloss journey!!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I've got three. Audrey is 3 1/2, Harrison will be 2 tomorrow, and Vivienne is 3 1/2 months. Feel free to add me!
  • jhanson60
    jhanson60 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have an almost 2 yo!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I have 7 year old b/g twins and 5 year old b/b twins! Feel free to add me, as well!
  • _HeyMommy_
    _HeyMommy_ Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I have a 6yo son and a 4yo little girl.... oh and a 50lb 5 1/2 month old puppy who
    thinks she's human!! :0) please feel free to add me!
  • Snoopy7878
    Snoopy7878 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have 2 beautiful girls (7 & 3 1/2). I want to get into shape to be there for them.
  • oh2besmaller
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have a 4 year old little boy. I have yet to lose this weight. I am trying my best to get back to the old me as soon as possible. I'll need some buddies as well. Please feel free to add me as well. Good luck on the weight loss journey!! :happy:

21286974.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • sweetpea129
    sweetpea129 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    I've got three. Audrey is 3 1/2, Harrison will be 2 tomorrow, and Vivienne is 3 1/2 months. Feel free to add me!

Awesome name choice! My daughter is an Audrey too :) And Vivienne was on my list if #2 was a girl. But he's all boy (Owen).
  • shilohae
    shilohae Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi! I have two sons that are 15 and 10 and a daughter that is 20 months. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • chelchelt
    chelchelt Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have 3 little ones 5,3,and 1.
  • DianatheRed
    Options
    I have two girls, 7 and 6, and one little boy, 2. I do so much better on a journey with friends :)
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Mom of 2 boys Mason 3, and Finn 1
  • djgirlgina
    Options
    Ive got 2 little monsters 5 and 6 and both boys!:laugh:
  • Beccaxx
    Beccaxx Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kids boy who is 12 & girl who is 8, Oh & a husband that's 3..... erm 33 lol. I started here way back in 2008 & have lost & then gained & lost again but found that MFP is the most important tool i have to success, Every1 on here is such a super support to me & i would love to give some of that back to others.

So feel free to add me & we can be gr8 support buddies.
    Becca xx
  • mibrewer413
    Options
    I have a 4 yr old and am 44 yrs old. I am a nurse and work full time. Any one can add me!