Moms of little ones?

Options

Replies

• SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids 18 yr step son, 10, 6, 3. Feel free to friend me.
  • katsmo
    katsmo Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Two runts: a six-year-old son and a three-year-old daughter. Add me if you want :)
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am a mother of a beautiful one year son :smile:
  • jonisteenhoek
    jonisteenhoek Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I have a little girl who is 5 and an incredibly fast nine month old baby boy!
  • hg5159
    hg5159 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have a 6.5 year old son and a 3.5 year old daughter. :)
  • JoJo_fat2fab
    JoJo_fat2fab Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I have an eight month old boy, feel free to add me!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2 boys - 11 and 6, and one girl in the middle (poor thing!) - 7. Feel free to add me - I'm fairly new and can use all the buddies I can find!
  • kmaas802
    Options
    I have two boys, a 4 year old and a nearly 10 month old.
  • hjfischer
    Options
    I have 4 kids - 2 boys, 2 girls. 7, 6, 4 and 18 months. Feel free to add me. I was 9 lbs from my goal and then ended up traveling for work for several months, gained 9 lbs and now have been trying for over 6 weeks to lose the 9 lbs from my work weight and 9 of residual baby weight. It is not going anywhere, I am struggling and starting to lose motivation. Chocolate has been calling my name. ;(
  • Stephanie2167
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm 28 and have a 20 month old little girl.
  • lisag2007
    Options
    I have a 20 month old son that is full of energy. Please feel free to add me. I'm not a young mom....just turned 40 this past September, but it's nice to have friends with kiddos about the same age. Good luck on your journey!! :)
  • jriv113
    Options
    I have a 6 yr old & 15 month old!! =)
  • K_Pow
    K_Pow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have a one year old and would love to have other mama buddies as well. Please feel free to add me as well :)
  • Blakemore1229
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they would like i have two little girls 3 and 1 and trying for our 3rd
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    Ladies, please feel free to add me! I have one son- an almost 4yr old with A.D.H.D. One would think I'd be skinny from chasing him around all day. Darn my luck!
  • bgmomof3boys
    Options
    wow this post got a TON of responses... I'm almost 31 and have 3 boys. oldest is 4 and twins are 2years old. add me if you like! :smile:
  • steadk
    steadk Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Mom of a 1 year old little girl, and TTC #2. Add me!!
  • isaacs06
    isaacs06 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    2.5 yo girl and 7mo old boy. happy to accept new friends! good luck to all of you!
  • Jkipp74
    Options
    Not a mom, but a dad with an 8 year old littleish one. Feel free to add. I am not sure how to do that, but always looking for people to connect with
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have four total, two 13, one 11 and a 10 month old. I see others that have teens and babies. You can add me too, I know that is a special kind of challenge.