Moms of little ones?

Options

Replies

• EbbySoo
    EbbySoo Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hey I have a 3 year old boy and a 4 year old girl, they are 12 months apart, no plans for any additions, haha, here to support you on your journey. :)
  • judypriv
    judypriv Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    add me! all of you! I have Irish twins that are 5 and 4 (yes, I am crazy) and 9 month old and a 35 year old (husband, that is! It's like having a child sometimes!).
  • shutterbugteresa
    Options
    I'll be your Buddy!
  • ashleymashley02
    Options
    I have triplet 4 year old boys and a 2 year old boy too.. feel free to add me!
  • monicamk1975
    monicamk1975 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Hi I have a little shadow that is 18 months old :) feel free to add me
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have an 8yo boy, 6yo girl, and 3yo girl. Feel free to add me!
  • avedagirl96
    avedagirl96 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a 14 year old daughter, a 11 year old daughter, 7 year old daughter and just had a little boy 3 months ago..
  • dlambert11
    dlambert11 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have a 21mth old daughter!! Need some mom friends too!! I'm adding some of you!! Please accept :-)
  • Roo1014
    Options
    I have three boys 16, 5 and 3. Feel free to add me I need all of the friends in this fight as I can get. :smile:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I have an almost 2 year old little man at home.
  • PurplePookie
    PurplePookie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have three children - 23 yrs, 2 1/2 yrs and 1 yr. I'd love to have some mom friends so please feel free to add me.
  • cortreinhardt
    cortreinhardt Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    16 month old boy :) add me! All moms can too :)
  • CarlyBKelly
    Options
    I have a 4 year old daughter, who is soon to be 5, and a 9 month old son..Add me:)
  • cortreinhardt
    cortreinhardt Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I have three children - 23 yrs, 2 1/2 yrs and 1 yr. I'd love to have some mom friends so please feel free to add me.
    Wow! What an age gap! It's like starting all over
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have a 4-year-old son & a daughter who turns 2 in May. BUT...I also have a 14-year-old daughter, a 16-year-old son, and an 18-year-old daughter. I'd love to be your "buddy":flowerforyou:
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm 34, and a mom to 4. Two beautiful daughters ages 11 and 6, and two handsome sons ages 8 and 3. Finally reclaiming my body with the help of my wonderful MFP pals! I love new friends. :)
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    My kiddos are 2 and 3.5.
  • JLesk
    JLesk Posts: 12
    Options
    my daughter is 2 and my son will be 1 on saturday!! feel free to add me. im am trying to lose my baby weight STILL!!
  • garp4
    garp4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like, I also have four boys, 8, 7, 7, 21 months.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    I have three babies , two boys, a 6 yr old and a 2 yr old and one girl , she's 4 feel free to add me :)