Moms of little ones?

Options

Replies

• jaimec25
    Options
    Hi! I have 4 kids, 14, 7, 5, & 10 months. I'm new at this but would love to meet new friends so feel free to add me.
  • countrygirl812
    Options
    I have one daughter. She will be 5 in March.
  • ahinescapron
    ahinescapron Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I have a 5 year old and a 16 month old. Feel free to add me!
  • sibernstein
    sibernstein Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have an 11 month old - Please feel free to add me!!
  • Wottie72
    Wottie72 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi I have 3 boys aged 5,3 & 11 months
  • pocomama
    pocomama Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I dont know if mine are considered "little" anymore. My boys are 10(almost 11) and 9 and my baby girl is 4...she will be starting kindergarten this year. eek! lol. When my kids were younger I didn't make time for myself and I let myself go. I am glad that I have the ability to take care of myself now and that I have made it a priority. I am doing it for myself, but mainly because I want to be a better mother.
  • sm423
    sm423 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My boys are 7 and 5 years old (almost 6). And my princess is 19 months.
  • TaraB82
    Options
    Hi I have 3 also, 2 girls ages 8 and 3 1/2 and a son that just turned 6 in Jan. Feel free to add me if you want. :)
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Mine aren't so little anymore, 17,16, 10, 9 and 7, but you can still feel free to add me, if you'd like! :flowerforyou:
  • shurleec
    shurleec Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have just recently started MFP. I have 2 boys 3yr and 9 months. Feel free to add me. Good luck.
  • tmlittl
    tmlittl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have a 7 year old little girl who acts like she is 15 LOL
  • KathyEarhart
    KathyEarhart Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 8 & 6 year old daughters and a 10 month old son.
  • 7w6sxChris
    7w6sxChris Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a little girl 4, and little boy 2, feel free to add me as well I am new on here and need lots of motivation!!!!
  • GeorgiaDaughter
    GeorgiaDaughter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I have 3 little bears ages 7, 5, and 14 months. I need to lose about 50lbs and could use some positive buddies.
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I've got a 3 1/2 year old daughter, and almost 2 year old son and a 7 week old baby girl. Feel free to add me, I love making new mama friends!
  • MPwife10
    MPwife10 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I have 2 little girls...Rylee who just turned 3 on the 18th of this month and Kaitlyn who turned 2 on Dec 20th.

I am always looking for new friends and anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have a super sweet 3 year old :) Feel free to add me!
  • jdgeil7
    Options
    You can add me too. I have 5 girls. 14, 13, 11, 7 and 5...and I still am carrying "baby-weight"
  • summerlancaster
    Options
    I have two 3 1/2 yr olds and an almost 2 yr old -- all girls! Feel free to add me :)
  • ladye1974
    ladye1974 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Four children here :) Ages 17 (girl), 9 (boy), 6 (boy) and 3 (girl). Feel free to add me!