Moms of little ones?

Options

Replies

• sarammorgan
    Options
    Hello, Moms! I'm 38 and have four children. Two boys, one who will be 15 in March and one who will be 8 on Leap Day. Two girls, one who will be 5 in May and one who is 10 months this week. Feel free to add me :)
  • JLWilson27
    Options
    I have five boys (10, 10, 10, 7, 4) and one girl (9).

Feel free to add me!
  • Esmi08
    Options
    hi everyone im 26 years old and my daughter is 3 years old. im still trying to lose the weight i gained while pregnant!

Feel Free to add me i really need some motivation...i've had it w/ this body!!!!
  • TexasRaised89
    TexasRaised89 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have 1 daughter who is 14 months old
  • JLWilson27
    Options
    Hello I am 23 years old and I am also trying to loose a few lbs. I have 2 little boys ages 1 and 4 also do you find it had to workout or trying to find time to do it with littles ones around.....Could you give me some tips thanks

Nap time? After they go to bed at night? My four year old likes to "exercise" with me. I use the Wii Fit, 30DS, and elliptical. He does the stuff on TV with me and I can put in a movie for him while I use the elliptical.

What is your normal exercise routine? What do you use/do?

It's hard but setting a good example for your children is a very commendable thing, good job mom!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Aww.. Our kiddos are around the same age. My boys are 7,4 & 3. Feel free to add me!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 2 kids, 7 and 3. Feel free to add me.
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like, I also have four boys, 8, 7, 7, 21 months.

I thought having 3 boys was tough! BIG ((hugs)) to you!
  • Marie92281
    Marie92281 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am 30 years old and have 3 girls Madison 6, Megan 3, Mindy 3. I am 3 pounds shy of my goal feel free to add me I love making new friends:happy:
  • Shazzylee
    Shazzylee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kiddies. My daughter is 4 and my two boys are 2 and 10.5 months. Feel free to add me :)
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 year old son :) Anyone feel free to add me and, maybe we can keep each other on track :)
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 23 years old and I am also trying to loose a few lbs. I have 2 little boys ages 1 and 4 also do you find it had to workout or trying to find time to do it with littles ones around.....Could you give me some tips thanks

Nap time? After they go to bed at night? My four year old likes to "exercise" with me. I use the Wii Fit, 30DS, and elliptical. He does the stuff on TV with me and I can put in a movie for him while I use the elliptical.

What is your normal exercise routine? What do you use/do?

It's hard but setting a good example for your children is a very commendable thing, good job mom!

That sounds like what I do lol. Exercise when he's sleeping or in his room playing/watching a movie. Like your's, sometimes he will try to do the moves with me...it's too cute :)
  • twagener1
    twagener1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 2 little girls (4, 1). New to this site and could use motivation /friends for it. Has anyone been doing it for a while with success?
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I'm almost 32 (next month) and have an 8 1/2 year old and almost 3 year old (both boys). Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I have 2 little girls (4, 1). New to this site and could use motivation /friends for it. Has anyone been doing it for a while with success?

I've been on MFP for 400 days as of today and doing my weight loss journey for about 17-18 months. I've lost 112 lbs. so far and am 2 lbs. from my goal.
  • smiles2383
    Options
    Hello I have a Seven year old little girl that always wants to play no matter what it is.I want to lose weight to have the energy to keep up with her........Feel free to add me
  • Twinkletoestasha
    Twinkletoestasha Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I have a very active son turning 4 on St patricks day.

Only the one as I havent plucked enough courage to go again and feel to selfish (if that makes sense) to go back to pregnancy, weight gain, bottles and nappies Lol.

Never say never though!
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have 3 boy's, 17,10 & 3. My youngest son is currently being assessed for autism so he is full of energy......need to lose weight to keep up :) ....... i am new to MFP feel free to add me
  • LG80
    LG80 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I have 4. My oldest will be 13 in May, then 10 ,8 and my youngest will be 4 in April. I need to be able to keep up with them. They are running me ragged and I know if I lose the weight, they will need to keep up with me. hahaha.
  • katnat12
    katnat12 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have 2 little girls, 4 and 2 :) . I have lost all the weight from my second one (thank God), now working on what I never lost from my oldest LOL! Feel free to add me if you wanna.