Moms of little ones?

Options

Replies

• erikjacki
    erikjacki Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    me too! A two year old daughter and a 100 lb lab!
  • lovinmysoldier
    lovinmysoldier Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Two boys 7 and 6, and my baby girl is 3 today!
  • sykin
    sykin Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add if you'd like :) I have a 6 year old boy and a 2 year old girl :)
  • nosesferrets
    nosesferrets Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    hi i am a mum or 1 little girl who is nearly 4 and im looking for friends to help me on my way i am only looking at losing 10 lbs but it is now really hard please add me as a friend sharon
  • nosesferrets
    nosesferrets Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i am 38 and i live in chesterfield derbyshire
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old daughter, feel free to add me!
  • charnden9
    Options
    I have a 5 1/2 yr old son, a 21 month old son and a 3 month old daughter, feel free to friend me!! :):love:
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I have two rotten stinkers, 5 year old and 2 year old boys. Friends who can relate would be great. thanks
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi i am 23 and have 3 kids ( yes i got started early lol ) my oldest boy is 4 1/2, the my little girl will be 3 in may and my baby boy will turn one a week before sister's birthday. Please add me! Anyone! I love having friends who understand what its like to have a mom body and working out with kids etc.
  • pb6012002
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I have a 4 year old and am trying to get in shape so I can add to my family!
  • angelhenry86
    Options
    im 25 and have 2 little boys, 4 1/2 and 19 months, and when im not doing school runs or building lego im drawing portraits of children for a living! would be good to have some supportive friends to help along the way :) feel free to add me
  • happyb3
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I have 3 little boys, 4, 2, and 1. I'm currently trying to lose between 80-100 lbs.
  • jbguth
    Options
    I have a 5 year old and an 18 month old. I've lost 40 pounds since having my last one and I'm at the lowest I've been in my teenage or adult life! I've always been "chubby". But I want to lose these last 10 pounds!! I didn't realize how many calories I had been consuming until I joined here (just joined today). Yikes!! I thought I was doing good, but everything adds up. Hopefully this will be it!
  • mwoods4146
    mwoods4146 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am a mom of three little ones, 9, 7, and 5! I am always looking for other moms of little ones to share motivational stories with that knows the challenges of trying to lose weight with a full schedule!
  • PeekABooGirl
    PeekABooGirl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Single, stay at home mom with 4 & 6 yr old girls. I'm always eager to talk to other parents!
  • nv0514
    Options
    I have 2 little boys. 3 and 5. Add me as well
  • lwoods34
    lwoods34 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have a little boy who is almost 17 months.
  • belshaw77
    belshaw77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi, i have 4 boye, 15, 13, 4, and 5 months, new to this would love to have some diet buddies, x
  • Krisgren
    Options
    Me too, although one of my four is a girl, lol. I'm always looking for friends and really enjoy relating to 'moms of many' I'll add you.
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids ages 4, 3, and 6 months. Anyone feel free to add me:smile: .